Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Emily eventually came out of her bedroom and joined the rest of us. I had demonstrated being handcuffed, caged, and hogtied.

I could go into detail about the way I was bound. Mike is very practical, and most of his bondage equipment can be found in Home Depot. He likes rope, alligator clips, duct tape, and simple household objects.

He also showed them his collection of gags. He has ball gags with big rubber balls and spider gags like dentists use to hold your mouth open. His favorite was a leather gag that he strapped around my head forcing the attached 3-inch long penis shaped dildo into my mouth.

He made me demonstrate them all and made me attempt to talk, to demonstrate the different levels of effectiveness of each one at keeping me quiet.

“Making crazy money every week, AND we don’t have to hear her mouth?” Jerry laughed when I was gagged and couldn’t talk back to him. I could still shoot daggers at him with my eyes but I tried not to glare at him as he made fun of me. He was just such a misogynistic asshole at times I couldn’t help myself. I knew I had a lot to work on to be a good submissive.

“Yep, there are many things she can still do with her mouth. Lying and bitching won’t be two of them. Anytime I think she has the inclination to run her mouth, I’ll put the gag on her,” Mike boasted.

“Damn, you’re making this seem like a great opportunity. How about you walk track and wear gags too, Kim?” Jerry laughed. He was joking. He was way too insecure to let Kim start hooking even if she could make a lot of money. He liked the idea of being able to gag her anytime he didn’t want to hear what she said.

Kim looked at the carpet and blushed.

“Can I gag my mom, or is that just for you?” Emily asked bluntly and changed the subject back to me.

I was shocked she might want to gag me. Then again, she might not have wanted to do it. She might have just been trying to push Mike’s buttons to see what he would and wouldn’t agree to let her do.

“The R.V is a pretty small space. If your mom needs to be gagged, I’ll make that decision, but if you get tired of listening to her, then tell me, and I’ll shut her up,” Mike said.

“Are you going to be home all the time in Florida?” Emily asked. “What can I do when you are not home?” she asked.

Mike reminded me of a big teddy bear, and his good-natured laugh was infectious. He could be quick to anger and just as quick to smile. “I appreciate you wanting to help with the care and feeding of your mother when I am out. We’ll talk about that after we get to know each other on the way to Florida,” Mike said.

Emily was impatient, and she wanted a straight answer to her question. She was like me in that regard. She wanted a simple yes or no to whether or not she could gag me. She rephrased the question.

“Instilled silence is designed to make her appreciate the privilege of speaking and choosing her words carefully. If she doesn’t, then she gets gagged. She is alone with her thoughts and unable to express herself with anything other than pantomime. I don’t have a problem with you putting a gag on her to satisfy your curiosity, but knowing when and how long to gag your mother is something that I don’t think you are ready to do,” Mike said much more clearly.

Emily harrumphed and didn’t take him up on the offer to put another gag on me.

I was drooling and spit ran down my chin onto my tits as I stood at attention with a red rubber ball gag in my mouth. I felt humiliated. Everyone saw me look like a dumb bimbo, and yet I was flattered when I noticed my nephew continually reach between his legs to adjust his boner through his pants - like nobody would notice.

The next lesson was even more humiliating. Master placed me in the Inspection position, and I held my ass cheeks apart as I faced my ass toward my family.

“This is Joy’s butt-plug,” Master passed around a stainless steel, medium sized and torpedo-shaped butt plug with a pink jewel in the base. “She will be wearing it almost all of the time from now on.”

I had been practicing eating off the floor and wearing butt plugs in the weeks leading up to this. The hair on the back of my neck still stood on end when I heard him say, “Almost all of the time.” I knew that was required, but it was sinking in that I would be doing this and there was no way they wouldn’t notice.

The butt plug I wore forces my ass crack open slightly and peeks out. Anyone would be able to see it when I am naked.

I wasn’t fully prepared when I had to finger fuck it into my butt and spread my cheeks. I sucked it first and got it wet, but it was still a tight fit.

“Amanda was a constant pain in the ass. Joy is going to HAVE a constant pain in her fat ass!”

Jerry was equally as jealous of Mike’s well-spoken control of me as he was amused by it. It was clear he wanted the same thing for Kim. He’d make another off-color joke about it.

“Kim’s ass is so big I would have to tie a two by four to the plug, so it didn’t fall in her asshole and never come back out,” he said as he slapped her on the butt.

Jessie is a mama’s boy. He jokes around a lot, but he gave Jerry a dirty look. He was too intimidated to say anything back to Jerry though...

Kim blushed and looked at the floor before taking another long sip of beer. I could tell she wanted to say something back to him too. Kim suffered from low-self-esteem, and part of that is my fault. I’ve been telling her she has a big ass since we were little girls. I remember when the song Baby Got Back came out, and I told her that even Sir Mix-A-Lot couldn’t handle her big ass.

Kim’s butt isn’t really THAT big. I was definitely being mean, and I think that my attacks on Kim’s body were to make me feel better about my own. She has a body type that could easily be described as a BBW. She has big jugs and a big booty. There is nothing to be ashamed of about that. She also has a little bit of a beer belly and a little baby fat.

The butt plug was the last official demonstration for the evening. Master could tell that everyone’s brains had absorbed more than enough to process. He did repeat and recycle some of the early demonstrations and allowed them to give me orders while they laughed and drank. He promised them that tomorrow if they were interested, they could watch me be put through my paces but that he had pretty much gone over what he needed them to understand.

I was sent to clean up and given permission to walk on two legs. Cleaning was a new experience for me. Kim doesn’t have adequate cleaning supplies, and there is literally no place to put all the shit she leaves out on the counter. They use paper plates because they rarely do the dishes and stack those up in the sink. The trailer’s plumbing is old, and they have well water. It leaves a big rusty ring around the drain that makes it look dirty even if it is not. The water smells like potatoes and onions, and even though I bleach my hair blonde, it still looks light brown after I wash it.

I did my best to keep busy while the family laughed and drank. Jessie went to play video games. He is a bit of a nerd. Emily rolled her eyes, and sullenly observed the rest of them laughing and having a good time.

We had agreed that I would give up parental authority. Mike would never have asked me to give up having concerns about her well-being, though. I wondered how she was taking all of these changes.

My hands were cuffed behind my back, and I was using my chin and mouth to pick things up and sort them in the kitchen when she came to see me. We were alone, and she felt she could finally speak freely.

“Oh my god, you look pathetic,” she chuckled at how uncoordinated I was as I tried to pick up some Tupperware bowls and put them away with my chin.

“Yes, Ma’am, I think that is the idea,” I said.

“So drop the act now. We are alone. What is the deal?” she demanded. I told her there was no act and no deal. She didn’t want to hear it. She assumed I had masterminded some sort of mega-scam, and she only seemed upset that she hadn’t been included. “What are you going to do? Take this guy’s R.V. and ditch him before we get to Florida, or does he have like a mansion down there?” she asked.

I told her that I was really going through with everything I had said and that I was trying to change for the better. My daughter didn’t believe me, and I didn’t blame her. I suppose it wasn’t outside the realm of possibility, since as Amanda, I might trick some guy into letting me drive his R.V. and then just never return it. I could tell the cops he let me borrow it, and it would be my word against his. There were a lot of rich assholes in the world who had too much money for their own good. I had seen photos of Master’s house. It was a typical four-bedroom near the beach. We wouldn’t be in the lap of luxury, but it was better than the trailer. I told her that, and she scoffed.

“Okay, so you are not going to tell me what’s going on?” She asked rhetorically as she shrugged in disbelief. “You just want me to play along like I buy all this bullshit you’re selling about changing?” she asked.

“It isn’t bullshit, Ma’am. I don’t blame you for not believing me, though. I have lost all credibility by lying over the years. You’ll just have to see that I will stick with this,” I promised.

“That would be a first,” she laughed. Fad diets and New Year’s resolutions were jokes to me because I wouldn’t stick to any of them. I never kept a job or dated guys for long. Emily was right to think this idea would end up like those failed attempts to get my shit together or improve myself. She assumed the money that Master promised her was bullshit. “He wants me to wait two years and behave myself to find out he’s spent every dime,” she predicted.

Master didn’t deserve her skepticism. He had done everything he ever told me he was going to do. He arrived precisely on time at the trailer, and he drove hundreds of miles to get here. I didn’t want to argue with her, though.

“I can talk to him about giving you some money every week as long as you keep most of it in the bank. You are just as bad at me at budgeting, and you’d piss it away, Ma’am.” I offered. I was trying to be polite but Emily needed to know I was serious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.