Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

“Can I spank Aunt Amanda?” Jessie asked his mom.

My sister was trying to enjoy her food and have a beer. She was amused by this spectacle but not overly invested in it. I don’t think it had quite registered to her what I agreed to do.

“I guess if she doesn’t mind,” Kim shrugged like she really couldn’t care. She picked up some freshly grilled corn on the cob and began to nibble on it. She had big buck teeth. I pictured my sister, her holding someone’s dong and nibbling on THAT the same way.

I was excited and dripping wet. Mike had prepared me that he was going to let my family do anything to me that we demonstrated.

His reasoning was that if he had a problem with them seeing it, he had a problem with them doing it too.

“I am not going to show them something and then say they can’t do it. If they want to spank your ass because of the rotten things you have done then I will permit it,” he told me one night. I wasn’t sure if he was serious at the time but now I was sure he was.

I agreed at the time, but I couldn’t picture my nephew actually going through with it. I was sure he’d want to spank my behind. I just thought he would be intimidated.

His first swat was almost a joke, and I found it difficult not to laugh. Emily had at least twisted her wrist a little and put some torque on the paddle. Jessie gave me a light love tap.

“Stand up at attention, Joy,” Mike said once he noticed Jessie shrink a little and lose his confidence.

Mike used minimum effort to spank my tit with the paddle. Then he spanked my other tit. My nipples were upright, and he crushed them as he brought the paddle down. “Try titty spanking your Aunt and see how that feels,” he said.

Jessie didn’t look over his shoulder at his mother to see what she thought. He spanked my tits, and I yelped and counted. Jessie had a gleam in his eyes.

“I am sorry for being such a bad Aunt, Sir” I apologized to him in between counting each titty swat.

“Oh, I am supposed to ask questions, right?” Jessie had developed a rhythm and was rapid-fire, smacking my boobs.

“You don’t have to ask questions. It’s just to see that it isn’t going to hurt her to have her fun bags slapped or pinched,” Mike explained.

“I can pinch her nipples?” Jessie asked Mike. Mike looked over at Kim, and Kim shrugged again. It isn’t that she doesn’t care. I think Kim was still afraid to piss me off and thought I was going to be the one to tell him no, he can’t do something.

Jessie reached up to my nipples and began to twist them like he was trying to tune an old car radio. “Do you like that, Joy?” he asked.

“No, Sir, but thank you for calling me Joy,” I said. Mike glared at me, and I knew he wanted me to say more. “I don’t mind you squeezing my nipples, though. Do you like doing that?” I asked him.

“Yeah! They are so fat and stubby! Mine are little,” he said.

“Like your dick,” Emily laughed.

“You were looking,” Jessie shot back at her. He let go of my nipples abruptly. I could see the outline of his boner in his corduroys. I’ve seen my nephew get boners through his pants before. If the wind blows, he gets hard. I’ve caught him looking at porn on his computer and phone before too. I was flattered this time. He was getting it by looking at me.

“That is nothing to be ashamed of,” Mike told him as he acknowledged my nephew’s erection.

“Well, don’t whip it out and start waving it around,” Emily added sarcastically. “I can’t take any more naked relatives!” she chuckled.

Jerry wanted to spank me next. He used the metal spatula now that the steaks were finished. The grease from it made my legs sticky when it mixed with my cum.

“You are an annoying fuss bucket, but I am going to miss you,” Jerry said.

“I will miss you too, Sir,” I lied. I was going to be happy to get away from him. Jerry was weird, and he gave me the creeps. The first time I moved in with them, he asked me for a three-way with Kim. Kim didn’t know he asked. I hit him with a phone book and told him to get real. That was the last he ever mentioned of getting frisky with me.

Over the years, he has stared at my tits. He’s stared at my daughter’s tits too. It’s something I’ve gotten used to after years of being ogled, and so has she.

Every guy I’ve ever known since before puberty has tried to get into my jeans at one point or another – even my stepfathers.

“So if you are going to turn tricks down in Florida, what about that three-way?” he said. It’s been three years or more since he last asked me, and I shot him down.

Kim looked up with a shocked look on her face.

I was supposed to take any cock, any place, anywhere in any hole. That was what I agreed to do when I signed up for domestic discipline. I told Jerry that but said that he was my sister’s boyfriend and I couldn’t.

“See, I told you she would not do a three-way with us,” Kim added.

It was my turn to be shocked. It was Mike’s turn to chuckle and laugh. Emily and Jessie looked disgusted when they heard what Kim said.

I was not sure how to respond to that. I assumed Kim wouldn’t want me messing with her man. I told her that.

“I wouldn’t care,” Kim laughed. They haven’t been close or lovey-dovey for a long time. A year ago, my sister had an affair with a guy she met on Facebook. She soaked up the attention the guy lavished on her. I thought that had started a rift with her and Jerry, but it must have existed long before that.

“I wouldn’t eat your pussy or anything like that, but I’d fuck him with you,” Kim admitted. It might have been the beer that was making her brag. She said she Jerry had always wanted to do a three-way with some girl, but she didn’t trust anyone. “I guess for me, it would be a fantasy with two guys, but I’d do it with another girl and a guy.”

Jerry was onboard and made it clear he wanted to fuck me. I wasn’t sure what to say to that.

“Who am I to stand in the way of a fantasy or two and my slut needs to earn her keep for your hospitality,” he added. Jerry laughed and took a big bite of corn with a satisfied expression on his face.

“Jerry, if you are okay with satisfying Kim’s fantasy, I am happy to volunteer to tag in,” Master said.

“This is so fucking disgusting,” Emily interjected how odd it was that suddenly the adults were talking about fucking each other at the dinner table.

“You didn’t have a problem watching your mom take a piss in the living room,” Jessie quipped.

“Yeah, but that’s because I am going to get paid,” Emily countered with a wicked grin.

Jerry cut them off and said that he would not share Kim with anyone for any amount of money in the world. He didn’t sound devoted. He didn’t sound like he was in love with her, either. He clearly wanted to fuck me and make her participate.

Jerry sounded selfish and insecure. He WAS selfish and insecure.

“No problem,” Mike withdrew the offer to fuck Kim but said that he’d send me to their room tonight and they could return me in the morning. He told them that after dinner, he would teach them how to tie me up and handcuff me and just asked that I eat all the cum after sex and be left bound on the floor when they finished with me.

Mike said it so casually. He made it sound like he was lending them a lawnmower and not this woman he just met in person. I thought he wanted to be with me tonight, but Mike was the opposite of Jerry. He seemed perfectly secure and happy to loan me out.

“Joy won’t charge you for any of this. She owes you for putting up with her. I was going to start her hooking on the way down to Florida, but since you are open to it, would you mind if I took her out trolling for guys over the next couple of days?” he asked.

“Trolling for guys?” Kim seemed curious. I think she was getting horny.

“Oh yes, any interaction with a man will be an opportunity for your sister to earn her keep. I’ll take her to the dollar store, parking lots, taco bell, whatever, and she’ll make it obvious she can be rented by the hour,” he said.

“How much is she going to charge these guys?” Kim got a little heated, and her cheeks turned slightly red.

“Ten dollars for a blowjob, Twenty dollars for straight sex, and fifty dollars for an hour doing whatever they want, Ma’am,” I explained. I knew that sounded incredibly low. Master’s opinion was that I was going to focus on volume business – a lot of fucking and sucking. I’d learn more that way, and “Spreading Joy” was the name of the game.

My daughter asked with an incredulous expression what I meant by anything.

“Just about anything, Ma’am. I do have limits, but most likely, anything they can think of to do with me in an hour won’t be one of those limits,” I explained. Most men will stop as soon as they cum. They won’t hang out with me for an entire hour. It was on the table if they could go that long.

I explained there was an entire speech protocol designed for how I am to talk to my clients so that I am never rude or demanding. My daughter couldn’t think of a reason why I wouldn’t be rude or demanding. It came so naturally to us that it felt like natural speech habits. I laughed and told her that was going to have to change for me.

Master said we’d talk about limits and boundaries as part of the demonstrations but that how I make my money specifically isn’t part of the common area activities and that none of them would be involved in the collection of my donations. “This is just so that you know your mom is going to be put to work and that the money she owes is going to be earned,” he said. “I am not going to have Joy turn tricks in front of you. Anything that gets demonstrated and is part of the common area rules is fair game around anyone. This is just for your edification on how Joy will be trained.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.