Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 50

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

The rest of that morning, Puta and El Hedor were the subject of everyone’s attention. Victor wont over his rules and expectations. They were very much BDSM lite compared to our own. I think to Maya and Carmen it felt like their comfortable little world had just imploded. They were not even allowed to answer to their old names.

They were also paddled for any infraction, including failing to stand up straight or talking out of turn. Mike offered to teach Victor a few other forms of corporal punishment before he left.

They were not required to eat off the floor like dogs. We were though. They were allowed to stand at the table. The women were even handcuffed so they could use their fingers to eat out of a bowl and drink water. Carmen (Puta) acted as if she was going to melt if she didn’t have rum but she knew none would be provided.

Their asses were so red and swollen that it looked almost comical. Victor’s idea of positions were extremely basic as well. Stand, Sit, and Bend Over was all he wanted.

He made them shave each other’s pussies when we were permitted to shave ours. We did it with warm soapy water over a mirror in the living room. My daughter even told them “Up, Side to Side, then down.”

“I know, Ma’am,” Puta dismissed my daughter’s advice.

“You don’t have to call the Ginga Putas Ma’am, and you don’t have to address Dancer as Ma’am. Everyone else, yes.”

They were made to shave their dirty assholes in the common area as well. I’d never seen a girl like Maya with so much hair in the crack of her ass. No provisions were given for their modesty. Their sons didn’t dare watch closely though because they were still a little intimidated by their mother.

“Hey Puta,” Juan was the first to address his mother by her new name. Her son had a huge precocious smile on his lips as he tested her. He stood as if he was ready to run away if she was going to come at him.

Puta didn’t answer him at first but when Victor took one step towards her she immediately asked her son “Yes Sir? What can I do for you?”

“Nothing,” Juan said as he giggled and pranced back toward the television set.

I could tell she was making a list of slights and infractions in her head and categorizing them by person to determine who she was going to pay back first as soon as she could get revenge. I would have been doing the same thing in her mindset.

Dancer remained off in a corner stepping and preening by herself. She faced a mirror and I think watching herself only made her more enamored with the entire concept of ponygirl. She had a very self-satisfied look on her face as she got into her own headspace and thought about nothing else.

“Can I take Dancer outside to go poop and pee, Papi?” Juan finally asked around 11 in the morning. Carlos and Maria said they wanted to take her out as well.

“Fine, you need to learn sometime. Jessie, will you take them outside and show Ernesto as well?” Victor asked. Jessie was more than happy to oblige.

Jessie showed Victor’s sons and other daughter how to hold Dancer’s lead and not jerk or pull. “You can use it to send signals to stop, turn left or right or speed up without speaking,” he said as he was about to leave.

“Are you forgetting something?” Victor called out as Jessie was about to leave and begin his lesson. He pointed to his wife and Maya. They were back to kneeling and handcuffed in the center of the room.

“What?”

“Don’t worry, Puta. He is bringing toilet paper to wipe your bum-bum!” he said. Carmen rolled her eyes when Ernesto forced her to her feet along with his wife Maya. “Wait a minute, you are whores. You can clean each other. Why waste toilet paper on whores, right Mike?”

“Right,” Mike decided he’d give us an enema while they were outside. Maya and Carmen didn’t refuse to leave the motel room, but they didn’t make it easy for Ernesto to pull them out either. They dragged their feet and put up only a token resistance. They knew this was going to happen whether they liked it or not.

They definitely did not like it.

Victor watched as Mike ordered us into table position and stuck fleet enema bottles up our ass. They were just filled with water because he reused them.

“How much do those cost?”

“About a dollar for two at a dollar store,” Mike squeezed a little water out to show that it was nothing more than a simple bottle.

Madre’ was listening but silent. She reached into a box that seemed to be trash and pulled out two plastic bottles shaped like Honey bears. She filled them with dirty water and indicated that they could be used as enemas.

“Thank you Madre’.”

She rarely spoke English. In fact, I can’t remember her ever speaking in English, but I knew she understood it. She said something to her son that sounded angry and condescending.

“No Madre’,” was his only answer.

She shook her head and continued to talk. It was obvious she disagreed with him. I assumed she was saying that he was telling them that enough was enough and that it was inappropriate to treat her grandkids mother this way. She referenced Puta and El Hedor several times and even raised her finger and pointed it at home.

“No, out of the question.”

Madre’ had always seemed like she barely tolerated us and saw us as gnats or disgusting creatures.

Imagine Clint Eastwood but he is actually a Spanish woman with her silver hair pulled back in a tight pony tail. She is thin but has a decent body despite her advanced age. I think that’s the best description you are going to get of her.

“Why?” Victor asked her.

Once again, Madre’ began a litany of Spanish that sounded a bit like a cartoon character rattling off angry Spanish words. I assumed from Victor’s reaction she definitely didn’t approve of what he was doing.

“Okay,” Victor finally relented and Madre’ went back to slicing onions and putting things together on the folding card table that was essentially their “kitchen counter”.

Victor asked Mike to how long he gave us an enema for. “The bottle says five minutes, so when first starting out that is the best target,” he reached under my daughter’s belly and pressed. Then he shoved her butt plug in her ass so that water wouldn’t leak out. “However, over time you can train them to hold it for twenty minutes and even larger amounts of water. These cunts know that their asses are like suitcases to be packed full of whatever I want.”

“Luggage asses,” Victor laughed. It almost looked like he was trying to laugh so that he would prevent himself from crying. Mike finally permitted us to drop our shit into the toilet and then lick each other’s assholes and pussies while we waited for his women to return.

Victor checked out the window and then paced around a little. Mike assured him that Jessie would make sure each girl took a complete turn.

“I know. I just feel like maybe I have gone a little overboard. You know?” Victor confided in Mike.

“Your daughter wanted to submit herself as a pony and I think she would have found a way one way or another. If not to you, then to some boy at school or some weirdo she met online.”

Victor cringed at that thought.

“Your wife and Hedor are pure evil. I don’t even think Joy was as bad as they were.”

Mike didn’t correct his Spanish but I believe that Maya’s new name was El Hedor. I’ll call her Hedor for simplicity.

“I was worse, Master.” I freely admitted. “I mean I never sent anyone to rough up my sister, but I was probably capable of it if I thought they were in my way,” I told the truth.

“Yeah, but perhaps I should have just drove them to a rest stop, dropped them off and parted ways.”

“Then they would NEVER see their kids,” Mike reminded him.

Victor nodded that was a very good point. “I just don’t know if what I am doing is right.”

Madre’ glanced at him sharply. I could tell more information changed hands in that single moment between the two of them when they locked eyes than when they had been talking earlier. “When they come back, Madre’,” he promised his mother.

The kids were singing and skipping when they flung the door to the motel open. A very miserable and naked Puta and Hedor emerged after that, followed by Dancer who was high stepping. Jessie and Ernesto came in last and held their leads.

Maria and Juan were anxious to tell their father all about it but he didn’t want to hear their story right now. I think his eldest daughter could tell he may be having second thoughts about her training. Michelle slowed her stepping.

Hope spread across Puta and Hedor’s faces that Victor might be ready to show mercy after realizing he had gone too far.

“Okay, I’ve reached a decision,” he pointed to the floor at his feet. His wife and Hedor took their places kneeling. I could tell from the look on their face they also thought Victor was having doubts and second thoughts and that was a good thing for them.

“I spoke with Madre’ and she doesn’t feel this is right,” Victor began. Puta couldn’t contain her smile of victory. I was a little disappointed that they were going to be pardoned just like. I knew that Madre’ really ruled things around the motel on some level and had influence over her son like no one else.

Victor said something in Spanish and everyone’s jaws dropped open. I wish I knew what it was but I can’t even began to guess. Madre’ reached behind her and unzipped the dress and stepped out of it.

Her body was surprisingly toned for an older woman and while she did have wrinkles, her tits looked better than I imagined. They were torpedo shaped like two bowling pins that were stuck on her chest. Her nipples were extremely elongated and fat. I assumed the stretched out nipples and probably came from years as acting as a wet nurse for real babies.

She stepped to where the other two women were kneeling them and joined them voluntarily. However, she went to her knees as if she were entering reverent prayer.

She said something in Spanish to Mike and then pointed to her neck. Mike understood immediately that she was asking him for another dog collar. It was a good thing he had bought a bunch of them. They tend to disintegrate over time after weeks of being hosed down with a garden hose and run through the mud. These were cheap dog collars – probably only about six or seven bucks and not like the metal ones we usually wore.

“Madre’ doesn’t feel it is right that as a woman she is not in discipline when the others are,” Victor said in English. I think it was for our benefit because we were completely baffled by what had just happened.

“Confesión humillante,” she said it as if she were asking for it.

“I don’t want to do this, Madre’.”

“Who gave you that quote to tell Maria?” Madre’ spoke in perfect English in front of us for the first time. “Do you remember when you were a little boy at the Posada where I worked and you said it was not fair that I had to fuck all the men and my pimp took all of the money?”

“Yes Madre,” Victor sounded humbled by the question. He clearly had a reverence for his mother.

“Life is not fair – not ever, to anyone but especially to girls,” which is why I was so proud of you today telling my blessed Nieta a lesson I tried to impart in you so many years ago. “I am no stranger to discipline, Master. That is what you want to be called is it not?”

“Yes Madre’”

“That is not my name, not any longer. Give me a new one please, Master.”

Victor found it difficult to say anything. Madre’ did go in and out of Spanish a little for some of this but I’ll translate it the best that I can.

“Please? I am begging you, Master. Did you see the look in Dancer’s eyes when she discovered her calling? I know that look. I had it too at her age. I wanted to be owned completely. I waited in the rain for three days, Master!” Madre’ held up three fingers. “He told me to wait and I waited. I pissed and shit where I stood and when he finally opened the door, he told me that I belonged to him. He was your father.”

“You have no idea who my father was,” Victor insisted.

“He was your father, Master. His name was Victor. He raised you as his son. He would be proud of you today.”

Victor went silent and looked at his hands. Madre turned to Mike and addressed all of us. “When you first came here, I assumed you were tourista,” she waved her hands around a little as if searching for the right words. “Pretenders, playing at a game you knew nothing about,” she finally explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.