Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Master explained that some of the money would be used to support us, and that was why he could only guarantee she would get 50% of my earnings. “Your mom owes a lot of debts. I am going to make her give me a full accounting of that and work that out with your family with what she has left over. Every week she is going to send money back to Kim and Jerry and everyone else she owes money,” he assured them that he would make sure of it.

That went a long way to making Jerry and my sister happy. They didn’t expect to see a dime of the money I’ve borrowed from them over the years.

“I know it is a lot to put up with, and I am asking you to accept a lot of changes in your mother,” Mike began to explain to her. He said that he wanted to ensure she was ready to enter the real world. “Your mother may not have prepared you, but in the next two years, I’ll teach you to drive, help you get a car, and you’ll become a responsible person,” he promised.

Emily cut him off before he could finish. “How much money are we talking to?”

Mike said that I needed to explain the rest. Emily didn’t want details. She wanted a hard dollar amount. I knew that because if I were her, that is what I would want to hear as well. She also wanted some of that money early. I told Mike not to give it to her because, like me, she was terrible at budgeting and would splurge.

He told her that depending on her behavior, he would give her an allowance. That seemed to satisfy Emily a little. Her tone was subtle so she didn’t seem overly demanding at first. I knew exactly the games she was playing with Mike. I told him she would probably react this way when he brought up the idea of helping her go to college.

I told her she had no interest in college but that she’d probably love to have a car or a place to live. It was more than my mom ever did for me when I was that age.

“How are you even going to earn money? You can’t keep a job, and you aren’t going to be pissing in a bucket at a Starbucks,” she joked.

“I am going to be working as a whore, Ma’am,” I said as I squatted. I didn’t want to look her in the eyes, but I did. “When I said I was in training to be a three-hole whore I was not kidding. I am going to earn my keep by fucking and sucking men. I understand that I can’t keep any respectable job, and this is the best way I can earn my keep, Ma’am”.

I explained the point system to them very quickly. The points were supposed to be called “Favors” or “Lessons.” They were kind of like a merit system that Master invented, but calling them points seemed much more straightforward.

“I am giving my body to Master, and that means as my owner, he owns me,” I began. “I have to pay him rent every week on my ass,” I said.

Emily wanted me to skip to the part where she gets money. I felt it was important to explain the concept to her.

“Master will set a goal for me every week based on what we are doing. The normal goal is 3,000 points. Every dollar I earn for him is 1 point. I no longer handle my own money, and I no longer get to spend it. He can also award bonus points if I do something exceptionally well or if I win a bet,” I said.

He wanted me to engage in my training. Mike said that the previous trainings I did were not very effective. I was able to tune out and just do what I am told like a robot. He wanted me to be an active participant. He felt that if I failed to make rent, it would allow him to adjust the training plan and serve to indicate either he is not giving me enough to do, or I am not pulling my weight.

I would also be permitted to spend some of my points on treats and rewards but only on occasion and when it looked like I was going to make rent before the end of the week. Master knew I was terrible at budgeting and he would not set me up to make bad choices by letting me have that option anytime I wanted.

“I have to earn 3,000 points every week in that first 90 days to be able to stay, Ma’am,” I explained to my Sister. I had to pass other tests and milestones to prove I knew the one word commands backward and forward and was going to adapt and become obedient.

The main test was to consistently earn my rent during the trial period.

“What happens if you don’ or can’t?” Kim asked. She looked concerned for me. I wondered if she was afraid I’d come back here and ask for my old room back.

“If I don’t then he will punish me for every 100 points I am short that week. He’ll modify my training and punish me accordingly,” I answered her.

“No, I mean like if you fail after 90 days. What happens to the money you make?” she asked.

I didn’t know. I hadn’t planned to fail. I looked at Mike, and he replied. “I will refund your mom ALL of what she makes in those first 90 days. You two will need it to get your own place,” he said.

Emily scoffed at that idea, but I could tell she thought this was all part of my scam, so she said nothing else.

Kim asked if a thousand points meant I could make a THOUSAND dollars. Her eyes grew wide in anticipation of making that much money in a week. It was more than she made in a month in child support and welfare. The idea of THREE thousand dollars sounded even better to her. I would no longer be in control of my own money though.

“Joy can make MORE than that, but she has to make a minimum of three thousand points. That can be a combination of money or dares,” Mike explained. “Anything she makes on top of three thousand points is not going to roll over to the next week. It’s just bonus gravy,” he said.

Dollar signs flashed in Kim’s pretty blue eyes. I could tell by her silence that she was starting to get a little jealous.

“Fuck, I would turn you out here if you wanted to give me a thousand bucks a week,” Jerry chuckled. He wasn’t serious, though. He liked to talk a lot of shit, but he had no follow-through.

I didn’t want to tell him that he wasn’t the capable and methodical master that I believed Mike was. I was supposed to be nice. I pretended to be flattered by his offer and tried to seem gracious about it.

“How much do I get when you fail at this and end up pissing off Mike before the 90 days is up?” Emily asked me at first. She clarified by saying she didn’t think I could make it two years, and she said she would never see a dime of that money.

“How much do I get if she quits before the time is up?” Emily wasn’t asking me now. She turned to Mike.

“I hadn’t really thought about that,” Mike said. He told her that would be up to me because I’d need that money to get a bus ticket and an apartment somewhere.

Emily made a sound of skeptical disbelief and said she knew this was all bullshit.

“I am not going to quit, Ma’am,” I promised her.

“Your knuckles are white, and you look like you are about to leap off the floor and kick Jerry’s ass because he won’t quit staring at your jugs. You won’t last three weeks,” she said.

Her prediction was justified. I’d wondered the same thing myself. “I will give you 50% of the money I earn if I quit, Ma’am,” I promised her.

“Yeah, and then borrow it back or take it from me,” she said. She wasn’t off-base there. I’d pawned her Christmas gifts before when we were strapped for cash and never gone back to get them out of hock.

“If we don’t make 90 days, you can come and go as you please. You can stay with me or go your own way. You are almost sixteen. I’ll give you half the money, and I won’t touch it. I don’t plan to lose the bet,” I said.

You should know that my daughter and I can be highly competitive. We often make little bets, and when we pinky swear on it, we never go back on the bet. She offered me a finger to pinky swear.

“The pinkiest of swears, Ma’am,” I assured her.

“What happens if you quit or get the boot before I graduate high school?” she said. I promised her the same thing. She was old enough to make her own food. She would need to start getting herself up for school anyway now that I was surrendering my parental authority. It made sense to me.

Mike looked at me like he was going to comment, but he didn’t interfere with our bet.

“What if I quit school before then?” she asked.

“You get nothing,” Mike promised her. “I want you to succeed, and I don’t want you to end up like your mother,” Mike was adamant about that.

“Too late for that,” Emily smirked. She was happy with the bet, though. I wasn’t sure if I should have made the bet, but I didn’t intend to quit. I’d come too far.

The next topic was hygiene. Master asked if they had a garden hose, and when Jerry said yes, he told him that would be used to hose me down after a hard day of toil and training. “In a pinch, she can shower, but you are out here in the country. I don’t see why she should waste time in the shower.”

“I am McDonald’s, and Amanda is Burger King. I am loving it, and she is going to be doing it my way,” Jerry laughed at me as he looked down his nose at me.

I had intentionally let the stubble grow on my legs and my armpits. I’d intentionally let my bush grow thick too. The next lesson was to get a warm bowl of water and shave my pussy in the living room while they talked about me.

My daughter asked if I was going to show them EVERYTHING I was going to do. “No, Ma’am, just the things that change and you might observe in the common areas. There are boundaries and limits even for me,” I admitted politely. Emily scrunched her nose in disgust when I started shaving my legs.

It was a very mundane and routine activity for me but it felt sexually suggestive doing it in front of my family. It felt like I was putting on a show for them, and perhaps that is how Master wanted me to feel.

Master made me talk to each person at a time and admit things I’ve done to them over the years. It wasn’t easy as I tried to concentrate on shaving my pussy. I had to hold my flaps apart and pull my clit up while I shaved my pussy completely bald. I was sure Jessie was getting a full lesson in the female anatomy as he watched me squat over a mirror.

Kim could have stopped me. If she had been uncomfortable, we wouldn’t have done it. Emily trims her pubes and shaves her legs. She would have to know now that I’ll be doing it in common areas under supervision.

Jessie and Jerry made it awkward and stared and made comments about my body. I was humiliated beyond words, but I continued to keep my brave face and remain calm.

I had to make a list of all the terrible things I’ve done to my friends and family. I had forgotten many of the rotten things I had done to them. Some of them seemed almost trivial when taken by themselves.

“I stole your boyfriend when you were fifteen,” I told Kim. “Then, I dumped him right after just to prove I could.”

Kim shrugged and said that was ancient history. “It is just what sisters do,” she shrugged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.