Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 44

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

When we got to the truck stop on the other side of the highway, I saw my sister lying flat on the pavement. She was naked and looked like she had passed out.

We ran over to see her. She had one black eye, and a lot of bruises. A glass beer bottle had been shoved deep into her pussy. She had a little blood dribbling out of the side of her mouth but otherwise no cuts or any severe damage. My sister had cum all over her face and in her hair as well.

Mike immediately started to dial 911.

“No please, don’t call 911, Master,” my sister begged. She started to get up.

“We are in rural Georgia. If it’s anything like rural Arkansas, 911 will get here by tomorrow morning, Sir,” she joked. At least she had her sense of humor. I helped her to her feet. She didn’t seem to care that she was naked at all.

She told me that she got into a car with four guys and that was really dumb. “I should have known there was something off about them. They were all teenagers, looked like football players,” she explained.

“Do you remember the last time we did that? Those black guys dropped us off out in the middle of nowhere?” I chided her for being irresponsible. I was glad she was not seriously injured but worried about her.

“Yeah, that was fun,” Kim admitted and smiled.

“Was it fun walking naked down the street all night until we got lucky and got picked up by a nice guy with a truck that knew where Master was?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, that was a blast,” my sister admitted. She said that she told the guys they could get as rough with her as they liked and even encouraged them. She wiped a little of the blood off of her face and then look scared. “Is it okay if I wipe this off, Sir?”

“Yeah,” Mike didn’t care about protocol. He was concerned that my sister looked really tore down. I’ve seen her after some rough escapades. Her tits were bruised and scraped. She had hickeys on her neck.

“I am So sorry I didn’t get the money. They paid me upfront. I charged them twenty dollars each because there was four of them. They threw me out of the car and took my clothes and money, Master,” My sister asked.

“That’s okay, I am just glad it wasn’t anything too serious,” he said. We were standing in the hot Georgia Summer night air near an old gas station. There weren’t too many cars around but it would be possible that someone could tell she was completely naked.

From a distance, it probably appeared that my sister was just not wearing much. That wouldn’t shock many people who expected to see hookers at a truck stop.

Most people would have no reason to think a woman be walking around in the nude (even there).

“You are not going to punish me for losing the money and my clothes?” she asked. She looked a little shaken and nervous. It didn’t seem right to punish her right now. Mike was a stickler, but I didn’t’ think he would punish her right now.

“I think you should rest a little, Chastity,” Mike offered sweetly.

My sister didn’t seem relieved. She had just been through a pretty rough encounter though. I knew she hadn’t intentionally faked this – there was no way she could have done these things to herself.

“Where is Master Jessie, Sir?”

“He is sticking his nose somewhere it shouldn’t be when he should be out here watching his Mama,” Mike sounded angry.

He told her to follow him back to the motel. “Should I crawl, Sir? Someone might see me if I am walking on two legs,” she asked as she removed the bottle from her pussy.

“We’ll go down the street a yard and then cross where there isn’t much road traffic,” Mike said.

My sister didn’t seem disappointed, just confused. I chalked it up to her being in shock. I was still worried about her. My sister defended Jessie all the way back to the parking lot. “Master Jessie didn’t always supervise me directly while I turned tricks. That just started and he knows guys slap my titties and get rough with me. I’m okay, really! We got treated this rough in the barn sometimes. I am not mad or anything about it, Sir.”

She was right about the barn. It had been pretty rough. One guy liked pulling on our tits like he was trying to pull them completely off our bodies. I don’t think it was quite as rough as being passed around as a fuck doll for four guys.

The closest experience I had was serving Uncle Evil. I was still sore in places (mostly my asshole and pussy) and could still feel their fists probing me from that. I felt guilty complaining about it though compared to the severe beating my sister had.

Master wasn’t interested in discussing it though. He was heading straight to the motorhome. My sister even asked if I should lick the cum off of her face. “Yeah, after I am done explaining things to your son,” he said. “He took on the responsibility of being your Master and then as soon as some young trim comes around, he suddenly wants to fuck off and let you twist in the wind. This is what happens,” Mike lamented.

He flung the door open to his motor home. He was so angry that he seemed ready to revoke Jessie’s authority over all three of us. I didn’t know what they would do the dynamic on the motor home. I had already adjusted to seeing my nephew as an authority figure now.

Inside, I have to admit was the prettiest pony girl I’ve ever seen. Michelle was wearing a leather harness that crisscrossed her chest and made her smallish breasts look much bigger. They were very perky and almost pyramid-shaped. She was standing tall and she made my leather look really good.

Michelle was wearing a singular ornate pony headdress with an ostrich plume. I never wore it. It probably wouldn’t have looked right on me. The girl gave off the spectacular presence of one of those beauty queens that march in front of the parades in the Carnival in Rio. She had caramel skin and deep brown doe eyes.

If you could imagine Gal Gadot, the actress that plays Wonder Woman in the movies except with coffee colored skin and naked except for pony regalia – that’s kind of the best description I can muster. You could also say she looked a little like the singer Ariana Grande but with a much curvier body.

I have to admit – she almost looked regal. Michelle had a presence in the costume that looked just right on her. She hadn’t shaved her pussy, so her dark pubes hid her pussy lips. She wore a flowing black plumed butt plug tail that matched her jet black hair so perfectly that it could have been cut from her own hair.

Her hands were bound behind her in matching silvered cuffs that I had worn with that exact harness at the BDSM campground. She had thought nothing of allowing a boy she barely knew to handcuff her. I didn’t know if she was naïve or very naughty and used to being tied up. All I can say is that she appeared to be very naturally athletic with strong legs. Michelle probably could have kicked the shit out of Jessie if he made an unwanted advance with her hands literally cuffed behind her back.

Jessie was snapping pictures and giving her pointers on how to high step and march in place. “It’s like a marching rhythm. Think of the beat of the music and step when the beat drops,” he was saying as she posed before us.

She stood and pranced in a straight line proudly with her shoulders back and her butt stuck out. She didn’t look upset or concerned at all. It was obvious this was a very mutual session between them.

Mike was ready to lay into Jessie for abandoning my sister in the parking lot when he entered the motorhome.

Jessie may have ordered his mother not to get in the car with four guys, but he couldn’t watch us all the time. Three of them could have been hiding in the backseat, or one guy could have done it.

I think Mike expected Jessie to be fucking the girl and not training her as a pony though. He was very caught off guard. His first thought was that he should NOT be doing this with her and that her father would flip out. Mike lashed out at Jessie for tricking this girl into getting tied up and said that he should take Jessie upstairs right now and let Victor and Carmen get ahold of him.

“Please don’t do that Master Mike,” Michelle pleaded. She looked panicked when Mike barged in and began shouting. “He didn’t trick me at all,” she admitted.

“I am sure he offered to pay you or something. You don’t have to cover for him. His momma and Aunt do that enough,” Mike looked and Chastity and I scornfully.

“No, I just wanted him to take some pictures of me dressed up like those girls in the photos you showed me earlier,” she pleaded.

“What’s going on in here? Some kind of party?” Carmen and Maya had mischievous smiles on their faces.

They assumed if everyone was talking excitedly, there was either drama or somebody had dope. I know that because that’s exactly what I would have done if I were them as well.

Kim and I were standing off to the side, and it was dark, so they didn’t notice that my sister had a black eye. They probably saw that she was naked, but given we were crawling around and groveling naked when they met us this morning that probably didn’t surprise them one bit.

Carmen was more than a little shocked when she popped her head inside. Her daughter was naked except for a leather harness that wrapped around her tits and thighs. Carmen didn’t turn her wrath on Jessie though. She assumed it was Mike who had put her up to this. “She isn’t one of your little white girl playthings,” Carmen was scary when she got this angry. She looked like she might cut off Mike’s balls with a rusty pair of scissors if the opportunity arose.

“I am trying to get to the bottom of it,” Mike assured her that this wasn’t his doing.

“It’s my doing, Mami,” Michelle looked even more embarrassed and flustered now that Carmen and Maya had entered into the spectacle. She couldn’t cover herself because her hands were bound. She couldn’t even sit down because the tail swishing between her legs made that impossible.

“Don’t call me Mami, you only say that when you want something! You want to turn tricks out here like that little skanky girl sucking dicks with a metal clamp on your pussy? Be my guest, just don’t come crying to me when...” she stopped arguing with her daughter and noticed Kim’s face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.