Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 23

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Serendipity Park – Georgia
As told by Emily

Mike and Jessie marched my mom and aunt to the barn. There were a few people who were walking around with their pony girls or boys, but for the most part, I was free to do whatever I wanted. I didn’t really feel like sitting on the computer or looking at the iPad. I’d been doing that pretty much non-stop for a week to keep myself from getting too bored while we traveled from one place to the next.

I heard a knock on the camper door. A very pretty blonde girl about my age was standing there, smiling at me. Her curly hair fell down around her shoulders and framed her pretty face perfectly. Her smile was perfect, except she had two slightly rounded buck teeth. She was completely naked and had a flat chest with puffy nipples. She had blonde pubes and a radiant light bronze tan.

She looked exactly like the actress Brec Bassinger and had a naturally rosy disposition. I was totally jealous.

“Hi, I am Courtney!” she said brightly. My instinct would have been to immediately slam the door in her pretty face and say something rude but I was incredibly bored and I knew this had to be Pony Doris’s granddaughter. Pony Doris had been alright, and I actually liked her. She reminded me in some ways of my grandmother. I wasn’t sure if my grandmother was a horny old broad like Pony Doris, though. That’s the only reason I didn’t want to be rude to Courtney.

Her brother Stefan was behind her. He was a little taller than Jessie, but he looked younger than me in the face. He had broad shoulders and a decent little pecker. He was almost as well-tanned as his sister.

“Do you want to play?” Courtney asked me in a surprisingly naïve way. She was about my age, and girls my age don’t play. We do whatever it is surly teenagers do, which is probably a whole lot of nothing. Courtney seemed to be from a different era where kids who don’t know each other knock on their neighbor’s door and ask to be playmates.

I almost laughed at her. I shrugged and said, sure.

“Do you want to take off your clothes first?” she asked as she saw I was still fully dressed. I had on a black Misfits t-shirt and a pair of black corduroys. The shirt used to belong to my mom but I doubt she would be using it any longer because it actually covered my tummy.

“No,” I replied.

She shrugged and didn’t put any pressure on me. “We were thinking about going swimming. She told me there was a banana splits bar and a pizza party later in the day.

“Oh, goodie gumdrops!” I said sarcastically.

“Exactly!” If Courtney picked up on my sarcasm, she didn’t show it.

“Check out your mom,” I said as I pointed at her mother. Her mom was walking proudly with chin up, tits out, head back, ass clenched, and stepping like a horse. She was on a lead, and her husband was holding it.

“Hi, Mom!” Courtney waved anxiously at her mother.

“Hi Cort!” her Dad waved back. Her mom’s arms were bound behind her but her face brightened when she saw her kids with me.

They brought me over to meet her. I really had only meant to kind of embarrass Courtney by pointing out her mom was basically naked and being pulled like a horse. I didn’t think they’d introduce me.

Her Dad was super nice, and he shook my hand. He didn’t say a word about my wearing clothes even though he was also nude. I felt a little self-conscious that I was the odd one now. Her mom couldn’t shake my hand. She made a joke about dancing with me instead and shimmied a little. Her hands were cuffed behind her back in an elaborate leather harness that forced both of her forearms to touch. It was laced up, and she had on fingerless gloves. She introduced herself as Pony Barbara.

Her bald pussy was tattooed with an elaborate design. “Audaces Fortuna Juvat,” Pony Barbara told me what it said when I tried to read it. “It means fortune favors the bold,” she explained. I knew there was probably a compelling story behind why she chose that particular phrase to adorn her cunt, but like my mother was before she started training, I really didn’t care to ask.

I could tell from her face she would have liked it if I did so she could give me some anecdote from her life story about how she decided to just embrace submission.

“I am glad you have a new friend to pal around with. We plan to eat around 3pm,” Pony Barbara told her kids.

“Oh, Mom, they have a pizza party and a banana split bar at the clubhouse on the other side!” Courtney pleaded with her mother.

Barbara looked at her husband as if waiting for his final decision. He silently agreed they could go to that instead. “Who can say no to faces like that?” Pony Barbara said to her kids. Despite being dressed like a submissive Barbara struck me as a very self-indulgent person who loved to spoil her kids as well.

I could say no to any faces. I would say no to any faces.

I didn’t, though. I followed them out to the gate.

Uncle Evil leered at us as we approached. He was obviously very bored and extremely interested in us. I was pretty sure he was staring at the crack in Courtney’s pussy. She had one of those pussies that is just a straight line without any lip showing at all.

It was like her butt crack continued on around to the front of her body in a perfectly straight line. You could see it even though she had a full bush because her pubes were so blonde.

“When are you going to get naked, little miss?” Uncle Evil said to me.

“When you turn into Tom Selleck,” I said. I’ve been watching a lot of old T.V. shows on Mike’s T.V., and I had recently discovered Magnum P.I.

“Oh, if I grew his mustache, would you sit on my face?” Uncle Evil sighed. “How about for a dollar?” he asked as we kept walking.

“Don’t mind him. He always says dirty things,” Courtney said after we were out of earshot. She had this angelic goody-two-shoes side to her that really annoyed me.

“I thought nobody was allowed to talk dirty out here or something?” I said. I remembered Mike’s warning about that.

“That is just Uncle Evil. He is always telling dirty jokes. He is totally harmless. He’d never lay a finger on you,” she assured me.

“I don’t know about that,” I replied skeptically. I’ve known some pretty raunchy perverts in my day, and he would have definitely fit in with them. Even my Uncle Randy was probably a little more wholesome than him.

“So what do you do at these things besides eat pizza and banana splits?” I asked as we walked.

Stefan told me they also play battle-golf, shuffleboard, sing karaoke, and play Baggo.

“What the fuck is Baggo?” I asked. They didn’t care that I cussed. I wasn’t sure if they were stuck in the 1950s and would flip if I did that. I was kind of testing them.

“You might know it as cornhole?” Courtney suggested. I still had no idea what she was talking about. I asked if that was another word for asshole. She giggled and nearly fell down on the old dirt road we were walking on. The area we were in was very remote, and we were a long walk from the clubhouse. She explained it was a game where you try to throw a bag through a hole in a wooden plank.

“Jesus Christ, kill me now. That sounds SOOO exciting,” I said sarcastically.

“You are so funny!” Courtney smiled at me.

“Why aren’t you dressed up like a pony walking around with your mom?” I asked.

Courtney looked at me like I was batshit crazy to even suggest it.

“You don’t approve of what your mother does?” I asked.

“Of course, I approve. I am just not a subbie,” she said, and she looked at Stefan.

Stefan seemed like any average boy. He was cute and had a bit of a baby-face. He was obviously on the timid side. That was fine with me. I like it when boys shut the fuck up.

“You are the wannabe pony?” I asked with a wry grin.

“I would like to be. I practice all the steps,” he said.

“What steps?” I asked. It was probably the wrong question to get a short answer. Stefan launched into a five-minute explanation. “Gaits are typically categorized into two groups: the “natural” gaits that most horses will use without special training, and the “ambling” gaits that are various smooth-riding two-beat footfall patterns in response to a rider’s command. An actual horse uses four-beat, but we only have two legs each,” he explained.

I didn’t listen to most of what he talked about. Walk, Trot, Canter, Gallop, Pace, Single-foot ambling gaits, Fox Trot, he spoke about them all and even demonstrated a few. It looked like he was skipping or hopping at times. I tried not to giggle, but his sister did, so I did too. She blushed a lot.

“So why don’t you do it?” I asked.

“Do what?” he asked me.

I sighed and clarified my question. “Why don’t you go be trained like a horse or whatever?” I asked.

“Oh, I doubt my father would let me do that!” he said.

“Your dad isn’t here now,” I smiled conspiratorially.

He looked at me like I could not be serious and asked if I was offering to be his trainer. I didn’t want to be this kid’s trainer. It might have been worth a few laughs, but I didn’t have the patience or knowledge to do it and I told him that. “Your sister would make a good trainer, though,” I said.

It was as if that thought had never occurred to her and a light bulb turned on when I suggested it.

“Would you mind, Cort?” he asked her. Courtney blushed and put her hands in front of her face to cover her embarrassment.

“I believe the proper term is Mistress,” I corrected him.

“Actually, I would prefer Caporal,” Courtney said. That was what her father called himself.

“Mom calls Dad, Michael!” Stefan pleaded.

“Well, if you want Courtney to train you, then you can’t be on a first-name basis. Horses don’t address their riders by their first name. If you aren’t willing to address her properly and respectfully, how committed are you to this horse thing?” I asked. I was parroting some shit that I heard Mike tell Chastity earlier.

“Yes, okay!” he agreed.

“You only speak when spoken to,” I said and told him to stand at attention. He didn’t understand what I’d told him to do and he just stood there. I told him to snap to it when he is given the command. “Chin up, tits out, butt clenched tight!” I’d heard it repeated so often in the motorhome that I repeated it without a thought even though Stefan doesn’t have tits.

He did as I said and pushed out his chest. Technically, his tits weren’t that much smaller than his sister’s puffy little nubs. Courtney told me that it was different than what her mother and grandmother did. I’d assumed it was the same for all ponies.

“Well, he is all yours to command however you want,” I shrugged.

“I don’t have a lead or even a bit gag,” she said.

I found a stick and wiped the dirt off it. It was just big enough for him to clench between his teeth. I gave her an imaginary rope and said it was attached to him. I told him to pretend it was connected to his dick.

“Oh my gosh,” Courtney blushed as she accepted the imaginary rope I handed her. “Piggy-Pace,” she ordered him shyly.

I told her she had to talk with more confidence and gave her the same tips I’d heard Mike give Jessie about keeping an eye on him and being a stickler for details. I handed her the trusty brush I always carry with me so she could smack his butt with it. “It’s kind of hard with Stefan trailing behind me,” she said while looking like she would start laughing at any minute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.