Caveman Courtship - Cover

Caveman Courtship

Copyright© 2020 by REP

Introduction

The caveman slipped closer and closer to his prey. She was just one of the tribe’s unmated females with no one near to protect her. His club landed with a loud Thud and she dropped to the ground unconscious. Quickly before anyone noticed and responded, he dropped his loin fur, flipped her on her back, and slid between her thighs. He worked the head of his cock into her opening and thrust forward. Driving in and out as fast and as hard as he could, he came quickly. Rising to his feet, he arranged his furs, and wandered off. Sated, he left his prey behind to take care of herself.

Now come on! Do you really think that is the way things were like back in the days of our prehistoric ancestors? Well maybe, and that is a big maybe, for things were different before the period of this story.

At the time of this story, our ancestors had formed groups who lived and worked together. That implies at least a small degree of respect and a few tribal laws and traditions that guided the tribe’s members. Mating and relationships were undoubtedly much different than they are today, but there were some social rules and traditions that had to be followed.

Wouldn’t it be interesting to roll the clock back to the days when our ancestors lived in caves, so we could directly study their family relationships? How were their courting and marriage traditions different than what we have today? If they were similar, could those traditions be the early version of today’s engagement and marriage ceremony rituals?

Edited by JIM7

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.