Blind Date - Cover

Blind Date

Copyright© 2020 by Morganna Roberts

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Jesse wanted a new start. She wanted to turn over a new leaf and forget about the past and live only in the present to build a better future. Only this time it would be as a she and not a he.There would be no more "James" to spoil her fun and soon she would be ready to find her place in society where she would finally be able to be herself and not constantly forced to live a lie that made her hate herself and everyone around her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   Sharing   Uncle   Niece   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Small Breasts  

Her blind date was not at all like what she had expected.

First off, he was younger than her and he was quite handsome in a blue collar sort of way that she found most intriguing.

Then, when she saw the moustache, she had to fight her instinct to giggle because he reminded her of the junior assistant scoutmaster with his French accent and his long pointed tongue that drove her absolutely crazy with excitement each time he went down on her to show her how much he adored her beautiful ass.

The restaurant was crowded and Jesse almost panicked because she was certain one of the women at the bar was a schoolteacher acquaintance with the big boobs and the tongue that kept appearing at the corners of her mouth like a little mouse lost in the pantry looking for crumbs to nibble.

She calmed down because she was doing nothing illegal and it looked like a normal heterosexual date with a male and a female just out for a little bit of fun with no strings attached.

Of course, she felt anything but normal since she was very recently James and not Jesse and she hadn’t quite lost the male equipment that was still hanging like a package of unwanted meat between her legs whilst she waited for the operation that would change her life forever.

The young lad rose partially to his feet as she approached the table and she knew he must have recognized her from the profile photo she had sent to him to show him the goods. She kept her fingers crossed because she knew she was misrepresenting her hidden assets but her intentions were pure in that she knew she was a female hidden inside a male body and she was willing to do anything to get the tingle she needed so badly in the midnight hours.

“You must be Jesse. You look much nicer than your picture and I love your hair style. I don’t think I am dressed properly for our date, I hope you don’t mind I have dressed so casually.”

Jesse leaned over and took his hand and was pleasantly excited to see him ogle her budding boobs that were her original equipment and were not altered in any way except by some shots that promoted their ripeness for fondling. She had added some padding in her rear end to enhance her flanks for visual effect but they were easily removed as they were attached to the inside of her pantyhose that controlled her male package out of sight and out of mind. All she had to do was to keep his focus on her mouth and her boobs and busy on her bottom to get to that final finish line of taking it all the way up the bum and the devil take the hindmost as she enjoyed a nice orgasm down below.

She had practiced the whole thing on randomly selected males for a one night stand and this was the first time she had actually set up a real date with a man to test out her ability to please him and convince him that she was just as feminine as the schoolteacher sitting at the bar with her cherry red lips and a real cunt that constantly searched for suitable cocks to fill it up with creamy cum on Saturday nights.

Jesse took the opportunity to grasp her new friend Billy’s cock in her trembling hand and she looked straight into his eyes as she stroked him with steady rhythm and a happy smile that she hoped would convince him that she was on promise to give him a good time before the midnight hours.

She could feel her insides churning up like a ship at sea in the middle of a storm moving in fast with lightning speed. Jesse could feel the wetness of Billy’s pre-cum on the tips of her fingers and she knew he was ready to give it to her sooner rather than later. They were just finishing the entre when she suggested to him an almost whisper, “Would you like to have some dessert up in my place? I made some fruit tarts that you will simply gobble up like a growing boy. I hope you have a sweet tooth because I feel like my sugar needs to be sprinkled with the lights down low and my ass up high for lots of loving.”

Jesse took Billy’s sweating hand and led him to her apartment and she noticed the schoolteacher watching them with a knowing look on her face sitting between a pair of truck drivers looking to share the load with her through the night.

Her lights were low just as she had promised and before she could even take off her blouse, he bent her bottomless torso over the edge of the sofa and slipped his heat-seeking cock up her Hershey Highway stretching her welcoming sphincter like the Red Sea parting for a miracle in the Old Testament.

Fortunately, he was more than satisfied with her anal delights and she continued to please him with her pointed pink tongue in ways that she had promised in their written exchanges delivering his tingle in ways that he had anticipated for the entire past week of waiting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.