Teaching the Twins - Cover

Teaching the Twins

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 6: All good things have to end

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: All good things have to end - An old man living with a single mother and two young daughters gets to take their virginities. with Mom's approval. But things escalate to a dangerous level and the old man is forced to go on the lam. Lots of delicious sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Time moved on and as soon as they had their first periods Mom took them to the doctor and put them on the pill so we were able to keep fucking uninterrupted without fear of getting them pregnant. And keep fucking we did. We still observed the no sex on weekdays ( with a few illicit exceptions ) and the weekends turned into giant sexual orgies. I did fuck them in their tight cunts quite frequently but my forte was anal sex and they both loved it so there was much more butt fucking than pussy fucking. Their anuses were now so well used that I could have fucked them without lube if I wanted but using the K-y made it so much easier. I did their Mom’s ass without lube but she had so much more experience that it really wasn’t necessary and made for a much tighter experience with an older woman.

They had were now fifteenand a half when my wildest fears came to pass. They asked me if they could bring a friend over to be fucked for the first time and although they swore they had told not one else I knew they were l ying and it would just be a matter of time before all hell broke loose.

Without telling anyone, I withdrew my life savings and bought a cashiers check made out to bearer and in the dead of night I took a few clothes and bought a bus ticket to Canada. From there I bought a plane ticket to Guatemala and then sneaked back into Mexico and bought another ticket to Malaysia. From there I took a bus and ferry to Borneo and waited a month before hopping an Italian freighter bound for Tahiti without showing my passport and under an assumed name ... After staying there for another month I worked my way to a virtually unknown island in the outer chain and was pretty certain I had covered my tracks.

After a year with no one ever enquiring about me or coming after me I knew I was safe and now I have a new live-in girlfriend. A 15 year old that I bought from a family in the jungle with 7 kids for $200 Her Dad was grateful for the money and even though I am still fucking the living shit out of my “bride”, I treat her well and am home schooling her and providing her with a much better life than she had in the jungle.

I know I’m a perverted old child fucker and should be ashamed of myself but I’m not and I don’t care. I’m contented and my girl is happy and I will probably have a heart attack one of these days and die but as long as I am buried in her girl ass or pussy when it happens I will die happy.

p.s. I did hear through the grapevine in a very round about way that the twins had blabbed and Mom was arrested for contributing to the sexual abuse of minors. The twins were sent to foster care and counseling but I doubt it will do any good. They liked sex so much they will probably just find another sugar-daddy to satisfy their sexual urges.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.