Teaching the Twins - Cover

Teaching the Twins

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 5: Tammy's turn to lose her virginity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Tammy's turn to lose her virginity - An old man living with a single mother and two young daughters gets to take their virginities. with Mom's approval. But things escalate to a dangerous level and the old man is forced to go on the lam. Lots of delicious sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I probably slept for 4 hours before I was awakened by Tammy sucking on my dick trying to get me hard again. She was succeeding. Her tongue swirling around the head of my dick while she gently massaged my balls was more than any man could stand and I was no exception. Within a minute of waking I was hard as a rock and ready to fuck this horny slut. Man, at 15 years old these two were turning into my personal fuck toys and they just couldn’t seem to get enough of sex in general and particularly of my cock. I wasn’t complaining except that at my age it was becoming difficult to keep up with their desires, let alone keeping their Mom satisfied as well.

“Hop up on the bed sweetie and kneel on the edge with you ass pointed towards me and spread your legs “ I instructed.

“But Uncle Dave, I thought you were going to fuck my pussy, not my ass “Tammy started to complain.

“Don’t worry baby “ I replied. “ You are going get your cunny fucked but I am going to enter you from behind. You’ll like it better this way, now hop up on the bed and spread you legs.”

She did as I asked and I quickly knelt on the floor behind her and spread her ass cheeks, revealing her asshole and vagina. With her butt cheeks wide open I licked up her cunt slit to her asshole and forced my tongue up into that warm orifice and started probing as she moaned with pleasure. At the same time I hooked my thumbs into her vagina and spread the lips apart to reveal her pink insides. I could clearly see the little hymen with a small hole in the center, just waiting to be opened up.

I moved my lips down to her spread pussy and started to lick as deep as I could, just barely reaching the hymen, which made her jump a little as I touched the little membrane. She was wet with excitement but I squeezed the tube of K-y into her opening and coated her vaginal tunnel with the slippery gel, while at the same time slathering the stuff all over my throbbing penis.

I stood up and moved behind her, placing the bulbous head of my dick into her sex portal.

“Are you ready my baby “ I asked her.

“Yes, oh yes, Uncle Dave “ she gasped. “ Fuck me now.”

I took a firm hold of her small hips and pulled her backwards, slowly forcing my swollen cock into her opening. Just like her sister, the big knob slid in easily until it bumped up against the tight elastic barrier.

“This is going to hurt a little sweetie, “ I warned her, but before she had time to respond I shoved forward hard and ripped through the barrier in one swift movement.

“Ow, owie.” She screamed as my cock thrust even deeper into her no longer virgin opening. “ That hurts Uncle Dave. Stop. Stop!!”

Not a chance I thought to myself as I pushed even harder and not giving her a chance to get used to the size like I did with her sister, I continued thrusting until I was balls deep in her cunt, with my balls slapping against her clit. I gripped her hips hard and held her impaled on my cock as I savored the tight warmth of my second pussy that night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.