Teaching the Twins - Cover

Teaching the Twins

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 4: Tina loses her Cherry

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tina loses her Cherry - An old man living with a single mother and two young daughters gets to take their virginities. with Mom's approval. But things escalate to a dangerous level and the old man is forced to go on the lam. Lots of delicious sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next few months were nothing short of incredible. Once the girls experienced their first anal sex, it was almost impossible to keep them satisfied. Their once polite sharing attitudes slowly evaporated and now it became somewhat of a competition to see who I would fuck the most. Not to mention the demands of a still very attractive and demanding Mom who was beginning to get a little irritated at coming come and wanting sex herself only to find me buried up some girl’s ass and of course, as you can well imagine, I much preferred the tight assholes of the twins.

Even after I had now fucked them countless times. Sometimes I would look down while fucking one or the other of them and have slight feelings of guilt as I watched my rod spreading their sphincters and penetrating their anal holes. I knew it was wrong and realized most people would consider me a pervert and a pedophile but I could not stop myself. To be 70 years old and fucking such gorgeous underage teens was both a thrill and an addiction I could not bring myself to break.

However as time wore on, Mom was beginning to show more and more signs of jealousy. She would come home at 5 in the evening to find one or the other of the twins naked and kneeling in front to me, sucking my cock while I sat on the couch and watched t.v. or one or the other of the twins kneeling on the couch taking my cock up her rectum. Their homework was getting neglected and they were beginning to get lippy when their Mom asked them to do something and this attitude put me right in the middle because I desperately wanted to keep fucking them while at the same time not wanting to displease their Mom. They knew I preferred fucking them and this made them think they had the upper hand with their Mom. Probably the sight that most pissed Mom off was when she found them both naked with one sitting in my lap with my cock up her ass and our legs spread wide while the other twin was either sucking on my balls or licking her sisters pussy.

Eventually she got mad enough and told them, absolutely no more sex on school days and if she caught them, they would be grounded, their allowance stopped and if that didn’t work, they would be sent to boarding school.

They yelled and screamed and threw temper tantrums but she wouldn’t relent so eventually they accepted the edict and we went back to me fucking Mom only during the week and everyone on the weekends. However they would on occasion still sneak into my room at night during the week after Mom was asleep and suck me off or have me lick their cunts. We couldn’t fuck because they had gotten to be quite noisy when they came and we were scared to wake Mom up.

This arrangement worked quite well for Mom and the twins and excellent for me. Fucking Mom every other night and the twins on weekends was about all I could handle anyway. Those anal nymphomaniacs were just too much for a man my age to handle everyday. I still slept in my own room after fucking Mom so she was none the wiser when the twins sneaked in now and then. The only thing that really worried me now was the possibility that one or the other of the twins would blab to a friend about our little sexcapades and cause all hell to break loose. I could visualize myself going to jail forever for rape and sexual exploitation of minors and their Mom getting jailed for aiding and abetting. The kids would go to foster care or worse. Trouble is almost 15 year olds don’t think about these consequences before they start bragging to friends.

Anyway nothing happened and I continued to keep fucking their asses until they reached their 15th birthdays.

As if on cue, they confronted their Mom on their birthday and told her that they were now old enough and demanded that she let me take their virginities. They had grown quite rapidly and now they had nice little peach sized titties and quite a lot of hair around their cunts. Fortunately becaue they were sol slow in developing, they had not started their periods yet so for the time being we didn’t have to worry about getting them knocked up. This was one of the arguments they presented to their Mom, saying they wanted to be fucked before there was a chance of me getting them pregnant.

Still Mom was against the idea, saying they were still too small for my cock in their pussies and that they should wait. No chance! They insisted that I should fuck them now and then they played their ace card, threatening to tell their real Uncle and Aunt what we had been doing unless she agreed.

Mom was beat and she knew it so she reluctantly agreed but insisted that she supervise the deflowering procedure and made me promise to stop if I was hurting them too much ( fat chance of that but I agreed anyway )

Once again I had them both strip naked and lay on the bed with their butts hanging just off the end and their legs spread to give me total access to their vaginas. Mom got out the tube of lube and after she sucked me hard, she slathered the K-y all over my shaft and smeared more all up and down their slits. Just looking at those gorgeous vaginas with puffy lips pushed outward and hard clits just protruding from their sheaths was enough to drive me wild with lust but I managed to control myself as I moved up between Tina’s legs and placed my huge throbbing dickhead into the crease of her cunt.

Son of a bitch, my big purple crown started twitching involuntarily as I stroked it up and down the length of her cunt slit, pushing hard up against her now clearly extended clit causing her to gasp with pleasure, then dragging it back down to her vaginal entrance. I pushed slightly and her lips opened up slightly in response to my probing. I pushed again and the whole head slipped in easily due to the slippery K-Y coating her entrance and the girl’s feverish excitement. The head of my dick is about an inch long and I felt it bump up against the elasticity of her protective hymen. The barrier was the only thing preventing me from taking her cherry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.