Teaching the Twins - Cover

Teaching the Twins

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 3: The twins asses get deflowered

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The twins asses get deflowered - An old man living with a single mother and two young daughters gets to take their virginities. with Mom's approval. But things escalate to a dangerous level and the old man is forced to go on the lam. Lots of delicious sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Unbelievable!! Mom had actually agreed to let me take her twins’ anal virginities. I sure as hell wasn’t going to argue with that so I had them both jump up and kneel on the bed. Their cotton pantries were still covering their cute asses so I quickly slid them down over their butts and legs, so now I had an unobstructed view of their darling assholes. The puckered rosebuds were an amazing sight to behold. Almost enough to make me cum from just looking at them but I steeled myself and gently spread Tammi’s cheeks wide apart and started to tongue her anal entrance. She moaned with pleasure so I pushed harder and forced my tongue up into her rectum as far as I could, making the tight entrance all slippery with saliva. Reluctantly I removed my tongue and slipped a finger into her ass instead. Tammi moaned as my finger sank in up to the second knuckle.

I guess Mom had never seen me finger their asses before so she looked on in amazement as I switched my attention to Tina and started to lick her asshole while continuing to massage Tammi’s rectal passage. Soon Tina’s asshole was ready for my fingers as well so using my other hand I slipped two fingers up her ass and started to work them in and out. Both girls were now sighing contentedly and their assholes were relaxing nicely.

Time for the main act. Moving up behind Tammi while still fingering Tina, I pushed the huge purple swollen head of my dick up against her brown ring and pushed gently. Half the head of my cock slipped in and then her sphincter clamped down, stopping further progress. Man what a sight, seeing the huge knob of my dick between her soft white cheeks, spreading her asshole wider than it had ever been before.

“Baby, you have to try and relax your tush so I can get inside “ I urged her, while maintaining hard pressure up against her entrance.

Tammi was whimpering just a little but she replied, “ I’m trying Uncle Dave but your cock feels so big back there. Please go slow.”

“Honey, spread some lube on my dick “ I asked, and Mom responded by placing a hug gob of K-y on my shaft.

“Now work it up and down my cock and around her tush “ I asked, and Mom did as I requested until my cock was slathered in the slippery gel.

I felt Tammi’s body relax and when she was completely limp, I pushed forward again hard and with an audible squish, my dick slipped through her sphincter and into her rectum about four inches deep.

Tammi let out a yelp at the sudden invasion, but I was in and the worst part was over. She was sobbing a little but not screaming for me to stop, so I just held her tight and kept my dick buried in her ass and let her get used to the size. Looking down at her obscenely stretched anus was mind boggling. Her Mom’s face was a picture of disbelief as she watched me skewering her girl’s ass.

“If I wasn’t seeing it with my own eyes, I wouldn’t believe it “ she exclaimed.

“I know “ I replied. “ It’s unbelievable but she doesn’t seem to be hurting and it’s the most incredible feeling I’ve ever had. Her ass is like a velvet vice. So tight and warm and it looks so beautiful seeing it stretched open so wide.”

“I’m going to pull back a little and I want you to spread some more gel on my dick and into her ass if you can.”

I eased back and Mom spread more gel as I had asked and then with a quick shove I pushed my dick back in and this time it sank all the way into her ass until my balls were tight up against her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.