Teaching the Twins - Cover

Teaching the Twins

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 2: The Twins Demand More

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Twins Demand More - An old man living with a single mother and two young daughters gets to take their virginities. with Mom's approval. But things escalate to a dangerous level and the old man is forced to go on the lam. Lots of delicious sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Over the next six months I taught those girls everything they would ever need to know about sex. Short of actually fucking them, I ate their pussies out regularly, I licked their assholes and stuck my fingers up their rectums until I was easily able to insert two fingers at a time clear up to the palm of my hand. I licked and fingered their clits until they became so sensitive that with a few long swipes of my tongue I could send them into orgasmic states, making them moan and beg me to fuck them. It was sheer hell not giving in to their pleas but I had promised their Mom and sooner rather than later I would get to take their virginity.

Over time I taught then to lick and suck my balls and suck my cock and now at almotst 15 years old they were accomplished cocksuckers, both able to swallow 4 inches of my 8 inch cock. It took a while to teach them to swallow but now they never spill a drop. I had not yet fucked them but I had done everything else imaginable to these two horny girls. There was not supposed to be any sex on school days but when they came from school and Mom was still at work we would all be naked in a matter of minutes.

They would take turns sitting naked in my lap with my big cock firmly wedged in the crease of a cunt while I gently fucked up and down against a hard little clit. The other twin would lick the head of my dick and squeeze my balls as I simulated fucking her sister, then after I could take it no longer I would shoot my load and the sucking twin would greedily swallow all my cum. On many occasions I would actually insert my cock into a vagina just deep enough to prod up against a elastic hymen and it was sheer hell not giving in to the temptation to just to ram it all the way in and bust a cherry. It didn’t help matters when they would often try and push down on my cock in their efforts to get me to actually fuck them.

It was the same thing with their assholes. They loved it when I licked their anal openings and with all the saliva and excitement I could often slip two fingers up inside their rear holes. Just like trying to fuck their pussies, I would often nudge the head of my dick right into their rectal entrances, without actually forcing my way in but humping up against their tight holes until I shot my load all over their bums and backs. Sheer torture for me especially seeing as I am totally an asshole freak and much prefer anuses to vaginas. Such adorable rosebuds at not quite 15 years old was almost impossible to resist.

Surprisingly, even though they told their Mom everything we did on the weekends, they kept the secret about our weekday deviations from the no sex on schooldays rule. I still fucked their Mom on a regular basis as well and I had taught them how to masturbate so they often watched us fuck while they rubbed and fingered themselves to orgasm. They especially liked watching me fuck their Mom up her ass, which brings us back to the start of the story where I’m starting to fuck their Mom’s ass while they are sucking on my testicles and playing with each other.

I had fucked Mom’s ass many times but she was still tight and tonight I had not used lube, just saliva from where I had previously been licking her pussy. Her sphincter muscle was very tight and unyielding tonight, so I had to really work hard to try and force the big swollen crown of my cock into her orifice. Ever so slowly her muscle relaxed and just as slowly my dick started to slip through the tight ring and begin its journey into her the welcoming warmth of her rectum. Half the head was in now and the twins had come up for air to watch my progress. They stood on each side of me and each one fondled a nut as they watched intently while I invaded their mothers ass.

“Push harder uncle Dave “ they chorused as they gleefully watched the rest of the head of my dick slip through the ring of flesh and then be gripped tightly by the sphincter.

“Wow! that looks so cool Mom “ Tina said. “ Your hole is stretched really wide, What does it feel like?”

Mom just grunted and winced a little as another inch of my cock slid into her ass and then with a hard shove another two inches went in. There was still almost 5 inches to go and I was beginning to wish I had used lube.

“Girls, could you get down here a and lick uncle Dave’s cock please. Your Mom is just too tight for me to get in.

Immediately they rushed to obey and soon two tongues and mouths were slathering my cock with slippery saliva. I quickly pulled back and they lubed up the part of my dick that had been in their mother’s butt so now my whole dick was coated with a slick film of saliva. I shoved forward hard and slowly but steadily the entire length of my cock slid into Mom’s ass in one fluid movement until I was buried entirely in that warm asshole with my balls jammed hard up against her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.