Teaching the Twins - Cover

Teaching the Twins

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 1: Today and the events leading up to it

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Today and the events leading up to it - An old man living with a single mother and two young daughters gets to take their virginities. with Mom's approval. But things escalate to a dangerous level and the old man is forced to go on the lam. Lots of delicious sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Mom was on her hands and knees and I was crouched behind her, slowly pushing my cock into her wet but still tight asshole. Her two darling twin 14 year old daughters were behind me, each sucking on a testicle as I started to fuck their mother. One of them had her finger deep up my ass while she gently sucked and fondled my nut. The other one was fingering her sister’s cunt while she sucked on my other nut.

Just moments before, they had both been sucking my swollen cock, taking turns to suck on the head while the other licked the shaft. They were well behaved youngsters and didn’t fight over who got to lick and who got to suck. They just took turns like good sisters because they knew they would each get a turn at what they liked best.

I just relaxed and let them suck me off while Mom watched approvingly. In fact it was she who had taught them how to do it when they turned 14 years old and they had been sucking me off almost daily ever since. They were really accomplished cocksuckers by now and would shed their clothes anytime I asked them to get naked and pleasure me.

I am 70 years old and have been a boarder at their house for 5 years now, ever since their Daddy died in a car crash a few years earlier. It was a year after I moved in that I started fucking their mother and then one night they caught us both naked with me balls deep in their Mamma on the living room couch. I saw them watching us but Mom was oblivious to anything except my cock in her pussy. I winked at them and they just stood there fascinated watching as I continued to fuck their mother.

I motioned them over and they came closer until they were standing right next to us watching in rapt awe as my cock slipped in and out of their Mom’s pussy. Finally Mom realized they were there and tried to pull away but I held her in place and continued to fuck her.

“What are you doing to Mommy Uncle Dave “ Tammy asked?

“I’m making her feel good Baby “ I replied.

“But you’re pushing your thingy into her cunny. Doesn’t it hurt Mommy “asked the other twin Tina.

Mommy was just about to cum and could barely speak as her orgasm took hold.

“Unnh, Unnh “ she screamed as she bucked her pelvis up to meet my thrusts. I let her finish cumming and then I pulled out and shot huge ropes of sticky white cum up over her tits and into her face and hair. The twins shrieked with delight or fear ... I don’t know which ... as my sperm continued to shoot and cover their Mom’s big tits.

“Oh wow, that looked so cool “ they cried in unison. “ What did it feel like Mom. Did Uncle Dave’s thingy make you feel good “?

Mom was still recovering from her orgasm but she managed to sputter, “Yes girls, it felt really good but you are too young to see us making love and you should always knock before you come into a room.”

“But Mom, we didn’t know you were in here and we were just coming to get a drink of water” said Tammy “ and besides we’re not little anymore. We’re fourteen years old and it made my cunny feel all funny watching Uncle Dave make you feel good.”

“Me too.” said Tammy. “I felt all tingly in my cunny and my tummy, what made that happen?”

Mom started to answer but I cut in, “ That’s because even though you’ve just turned fourteen, you’re both starting to have sex feelings, which is good, because all young girls should learn about sex.”

“Will you teach us about sex uncle Dave “ they both replied in unison.

“I would be happy to my sweeties, but Mommy has to agree that you need to learn.”

“Please Mom, please. We want to learn. Can uncle Dave teach us?”

Mom hesitated but then said, “ Well I guess it would be o.k. and it’s better that you learn from someone you know and not from silly schoolyard experiments.”

“Oh goodie, oh goodie,” they both squealed, clapping their hands together with delight, “ when can we start learning.”

“Right now “ I said, pulling them both close to me and grabbing their butts through their nighties. Quickly I slipped my hands inside the panties of their nighties until I had a nice firm grip on the bare cheeks of their asses.

As I gently started to squeeze and fondle them I said, “ Now both of you give Uncle Dave nice big wet kisses while I feel you bums.”

Tammy puckered up first but I immediately forced her mouth open and shoved my tongue deep inside and started to play tongue tag. Amazingly the young girl responded by sucking on my tongue instead of trying to pull away. Encouraged I squeezed her tush a little harder and slid my finger down the crack of her ass until I found her tight anal opening and quickly slipped my finger inside up to the first knuckle. She tried to pull away at first but I held her in place and kept kissing her while my finger wormed around inside her. Soon Tina pushed her sister aside and I repeated the process with her, first the deep kissing and then my finger in her ass. Both girls seemed to love it.

“O.K. girls. Now I want you both to take your panties off and hop up on the bed beside me and lay on your backs.

Without hesitation they both took the frilly bottoms of their nighties off and jumped up beside me, exposing their gorgeous puffy cunnies to my lecherous gaze. Even Mom was surprised saying, “Wow, I never realized just how adorable their pussies have become lately.”

When you get a golden opportunity, don’t hesitate. So I immediately started to fondle both their vaginas while alternating between kissing them both. Their adorable down-covered slits were so soft and pink and their clits were just barely visible under the little protective hoods but I found the hard nubbins and started rubbing them with my thumbs while my fingers slid up and down the length of their moist cunts.

Even with no experience, young girls respond to sexual stimulation by instinct and soon they were both mewling softly and pushing their pelvises up to meet my probing fingers. Keeping my thumb on their clits I gently eased my forefingers into their holes until I met with resistance from their tight hymens and then I slowly started to work my fingers in and out in gently but persistently until I had a nice smooth rhythm going and both girls were starting to breathe rapidly and their eyes were tightly closed with pleasure. They both eagerly accepted my tongue as I continued to finger them and their fists were clenching tight on the sheets as they started to experience a strange new feeling they had never had before.

Soon they were both bucking their hips hard and forcing their cunts up against my hands while beginning to softly cry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.