Hannah and Zack a Sex Date - Cover

Hannah and Zack a Sex Date

by Pete Fox

Copyright© 2020 by Pete Fox

Fiction Sex Story: This story is about teen friends having sex dates organized by their parents a few years from now. Introduces the character of Zack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

A story in the sex date universe of stories. Updated and edited for clarity March 2022.

This story takes place in a universe created by EazinAlong where parents set up sex dates for their teens. Pretty simple concept. The first story was published in 2016 and recommend reading it first. I consulted with EazinAlong about the story and he reviewed it, though all punctuation errors etc. are mine alone. He also has a new Hannah story in the works.

In this story, a neighbor boy Zack has a sex date with his friend Hannah.


Nashville – 2029

Zack caught himself staring out his bedroom window late in the afternoon. His neighbor Hannah had just stepped out of her mom’s Range Rover in a short white tennis skirt showing off a lot of tan leg. Hannah grabbed her tennis bag from the back and headed up the driveway to her house. Zack enjoyed watching the skinny blonde-haired girl with the cute smile as she pranced up the driveway. On the steps before the front door, she suddenly paused and looked back across the cul-de-sac at Zack’s house.

He was not sure if she saw him, but it did not matter as she was marching down her driveway toward his house. Her mom said something, but Hannah just waved her off as she went inside grabbing Hannah’s tennis bag as she went.

The front doorbell rang as Zack was still crossing the living room. Before he could get to the door it opened and she walked in. Hannah smiled but he could see by the look on her face she was upset. They all lived in a private gated Nashville neighborhood and rarely locked their front doors plus they had known each other most of their young lives. Hannah was fourteen and he was fifteen, he was a sophomore, she a freshman at Saint U preparatory.

Zack kept quiet as she stood before him, her small chest rising as she took a deep breath and then again before she spoke. Her white tennis dress was sleeveless showing off her tan shoulders and toned athletic arms. She had a slim pink smartwatch on her left wrist and her blonde hair was cut fashionably short. They were at that age when girls were winning the height war so they stood eye to eye. The look on her face showed anger and he saw fresh tears on her cheeks. He opened his arms to her.

Her body felt nice in his embrace, but then she always did when they had such a moment. Hannah had seemed a bit different the last couple of weeks. More self-assured about herself a little wiser perhaps. He had noticed but was not sure why. Today she was acting the opposite.

“You want to tell me?”, he said as he released her taking both her hands in his pulling her towards a couch. He sat her on one end then went to the kitchen to get her a drink while she talked.

“I just had a bad afternoon, I ran into someone I thought was a friend, and well he ignored me,” she said looking at her hands then over at the dark TV screen on the wall.

“How can I help?” he said from the kitchen as he poured two cold glasses of lemonade.

Zack returned to the room handing her a lemonade while she sat lost in thought. He just sat next to her waiting sipping his drink.

“Emma, start the hot tub,” Hannah said to the room, knowing her voice was keyed into Zack’s ‘smart home’ system.

“Let’s go soak in the hot water and I am sure I will feel better.” Now looking him straight in the eyes, “plus I want to ask you something.”

They moved to the back of the house towards the backyard where a large hot tub was located. Once outside on the wood deck that held the tub of now swirling bubbling hot water, they paused in unison by a wooden bench. Without looking at each other they began to strip. For Hannah, she turned her back to Zack and he just pulled down her zipper far enough so she could shrug off her tennis dress letting it fall to her feet. Today she had on tight spandex shorts underneath cupping her small firm ass. She had been playing tennis for a year and had a nice fit look to her skinny figure. As she turned to face him, he enjoyed the sight of her small budding breasts with their puffy pink nipples the size of dimes.

Zack pulled his t-shirt over his head and then dropped his sweatpants while she pushed down her spandex shorts to her ankles while turning away from him. It was a game they had started playing a while ago called ‘getting a peek’. He did the same turning away as he dropped his boxer shorts to his feet. He was barefoot and she stood a couple of feet away and kicked off her tennis shoes with practiced ease followed by her sweaty spandex into the small pile of clothes between them.

Now she started to act her goofy self as she put one hand on her small ass as if to cover it while keeping the other over her chest as she looked over her shoulder at him. Then she quickly switched hands again as if undecided. Zack stood in front of her one hand over his groin hiding a slowly growing cock watching her antics.

They had been using the sauna and soaking nude together since he and his father returned from living in Germany in the Fall. At the time he had explained German sauna culture and that if she wanted to use their new sauna, which was in a wood building next to the hot tub, she had to do it like the Europeans, no clothes. It had not taken much convincing, just a VR (virtual reality) video to prove the truth of his claim and they were soon naked together.

Zack watched as Hannah tested the water with a toe then slid in oohing and ahhing as her body adjusted to the hot water and came to rest against an underwater jet. Zack did the same though pulling his hand away as he slid in letting her see his semi-hard dick rising out of a dark patch of pubic hair. Now after several months nude of bathing together, he was seldom embarrassed with her. They sat across from one another while underwater their legs and feet playfully touched finding comfort in the moment. He watched Hannah as she took time to collect her thoughts. She had told him once that he was the most empathetic boy she knew. He had said the same of her. The water did feel good. He looked at her chest seeing her dime-sized pink nipples just visible through the bubbling water. When they had started getting naked together she was quite flat and a bit shy but now several months later she had small budding breasts that he often found himself thinking about as she was less shy. He could tell she was searching for words that she had something important to share.

Before she spoke he reflected how important she had become to him a connection to home while he had lived in Berlin for two years with his family. His Mother and Sister were still in Europe. In the middle of his Fathers assignment a short war had broken out, now called ‘The 12 Day War’. Between Russia, Poland, the United States, and the few NATO members who could send military units forward to the battle in Northern Poland. At first, the fighting was local to Poland as Russia, Poland, and the US fought desperate battles now beamed almost live around the world. US Armored Cavalry squadrons battled Russian armored formations to a stop short of Warsaw as the Poles regrouped while air battles raged across Central Europe. His father had been recalled to active duty from the US Army’s Individual Ready Reserve and sent to a German armored unit as a liaison officer leaving him alone in their Berlin apartment. Suddenly missiles were hitting targets around Berlin, and he was scared. From many time zones away Hannah had connected via video calls with him, her face and voice a comfort and reassuring. Often they did not speak just being present on the video link was enough. Once she had been with him when a Russian fighter jet crashed just blocks away in a fireball, bringing home the war he was experiencing to her eyes as he saw it.

In the hot tub, his right foot had pried open her skinny thighs and now his feet were resting in her lap when she spoke.

“Ask your Dad to call my Mom and say you want a date with me,” she said in a serious voice.

He had not seen her this serious in some time, not since her cat died two months previous. They did things all the time together so was confused by the word ‘date’. Was she suddenly interested in him? He was not sure how he felt. But he would do as she asked. They had playdates when they were in elementary school but had not had such a planned meeting since he moved back in the Fall when his dad became COO of Pegasus Group. Teenagers didn’t have ‘play dates’ set up by their parents.

“Okay, I will but when will you tell me what is bothering you?” Zack said.

“I promise after our date you will understand, and I will tell you why,” she said now with a shy smile.

Changing the subject, they talked about her tennis and his baseball preseason, and the fantasy role-playing games he was playing and designing.


The message from his father asked him to be home this evening. It did not say more. Zack was upstairs working on the next storyline for an upcoming Dungeons and Dragons game he was running when his father’s Mercedes SUV pulled into the driveway. He had a couple of bags of take-out food with him as when he came in the front door.

They shared Thai food sitting in the living room in front of the TV where they caught up on the latest in world news. Zack did not ask his dad why he asked him to stay home this evening. Perhaps it had something to do with Hannah’s mysterious request just yesterday. His Dad had done as he asked but instead of calling he had just walked across the street to talk with Hannah’s Mom. He was gone a long time then disappeared into his den closing the door.

Now dinner finished they were sitting together both in their causal clothes in his father’s den in front of his computer terminal. His father had a nice 50” 8K VR-enabled terminal. He had carried a pair of gin and tonics to the room handing one to Zack.

His Father could be rather direct. As a former military man, he was used to just getting to the point.

“So I had a long lunch with Hannah’s Mom Lisa yesterday as you know. I learned a lot about our small community. Our country has changed a lot in the last few years and with us being in Germany for two years we did not keep as up to date as we should have. Plus what I am about to talk about would have been handled by your mother.” He said without taking a breath.

Zack just nodded as his father talked and entered some commands into his keyboard.

“While we were living in Berlin you and I got used to using an escort service to provide a girl when we had an itch to scratch”, his dads old fashioned way of saying needing sex, “but over here things were moving in a different direction.”

Zack continued to nod his mind thinking of the cute Estonian escort Eva, he and his father shared and who was his first sexual experience shortly after his 14th birthday. She now worked for his dad’s company here in Nashville.

He continued “Lisa let me know that parents in the last few years began organizing sex hookups or dates for their teens to encourage them to have good sex and sexual knowledge. There is a huge new philosophy behind all this but I’ll skip that for now. I guess we came back to the US at the right time.” He said with a grin.

“So how does that work?” Zack said, “and how does Hannah fit into all this?” Hannah’s request for the ‘date’ now making a little more sense but he wanted to hear it from his dad.

“That is why I have the computer on. There is a private cloud server for the participants and their families. Lisa gave me a temporary passcode,” He said then spoke a few voice commands.

Zack watched as the blonde face he was familiar with appeared on the screen. They both put on wire-rimmed VR assist glasses. Now her face was way more present had depth and lifelike clarity. The familiar short bob of her blonde hair and her smile in a headshot. The frame was frozen while Zack and his dad pushed themselves back from the screen to a more comfortable distance.

“I’ll warn you now. You will see Hannah in a new way after this video. Lisa also provided me with some clips from her private family cloud server.”

“Ok dad.” he said a bit apprehensive but also keenly interested in the screen with his friends’ image.”

Zack sat back as first a smiling Hannah introduced herself. At first, she just talked about herself then the video pulled back revealing Hannah naked on a bed. Her slender legs spread as she rubbed a pink dildo over and into her small smooth slit of a pussy while her free hand played over her small breasts. Her breasts were the small buds he was used to seeing but now she was talking dirty asking to be fucked talking about her desires for ever bigger dicks for her pussy. The video ended with one last question about her goal of the dating experience. Maybe Hannah hoped to shock but she simply said her deepest desire.

“My goal is before I am 18 to take my own father’s large cock in my tight ass and enjoy it. I want, no I need to experience ever bigger and more cocks and need to learn ass play to meet this goal. Will you help me?” she said to screen with a shy smile before turning to a black strap-on cock whose owner was off-screen. Hannah took the black cock in her small smiling mouth as the video ended.

The first video was short, his own cock had reacted to skinny Hannah in such a sexual position. Now the screen transitioned to the same bedroom, but she was with a teen boy. He didn’t know the boy but he was fit and older by a few years he guessed. The date imprinted in a corner was only two weeks ago.

He checked his emotions, and he was more fascinated than anything, if he felt jealousy it was that he wanted to be in the boys’ place.

“We are seeing outtakes from Lisa’s home VR camera system, she wanted you to know about Hannah, to see her.” His dad said as he handed him a bottle of lotion.

He did not have to ask why his dad handed him the lotion.

The VR video continued cutting to different scenes of the older boy kissing Hannah, stripping her, her small budding breasts being kissed and teased and on her back as the boy entered her (see the previous story). Hannah’s moans and commands for more at first were a bit shocking but just excited his own cock more and he found his pulse racing. Zack gave commands and the scene twisted and zoomed to get close-ups of the boys’ balls slapping Hannah’s small cunt then over her slender chest then zooming out for the god view from above. For the next 15 minutes, he and his father watched young Hannah being ravished by the boy, even a quick scene as she buried her face in her mother’s wet pussy.

When it ended, Zack just sat a bit stunned or confused. His cock was quite hard and somewhere during the watching he had pushed his pants down and now he had his lotion-covered cock in hand.

Pulling off his glasses he saw his dad was also in an excited state with his hand around his long thick shaft.

“Yes, quite an interesting set up this new ‘sex dating’. I wish it had been around when I was your age. We have a date with Hannah and her mom tomorrow so don’t stay up too late.” He said as he stood pulling his pants up over his stiff cock.

“Hello hello,” a feminine voice rang out from the front of the house.

Zack recognized the soft accented voice of Eva his Fathers regular escort and now company employee. He smiled, she was great, a cute short dirty blonde from Estonia with perfectly sized conical tits for her small body. She was also a very very kind person.

“I’ll be right out,” said his father.

“Feel free to join us in the sauna if you like,” he continued as he headed for the door.

“I think I’ll look at Hannah’s family cut VR then come out for a soak if that is ok with you Dad.” With that, he gave commands for Emma to start the hot tub and warm up the sauna for his dad and Eva. His Dad enjoyed his time with Eva every Friday evening; she had become like an older sister to him over the last couple of years.

He thought about calling Hannah but decided to say or do nothing for the moment his thoughts were running to all the things he and Hannah might do together. But still, why did she ask for him, now? And when could he look at all the other date videos? He smiled typed as he spoke commands bringing up the long version of the date video while adjusting his hand in his lap. A little while later feeling satisfied he dropped his clothes on the floor and headed out to the hot tub to join Eva and his Dad.

Zack was up early on Saturday. He had preseason baseball practice in the morning and was gone until lunchtime when his father picked him up from practice.

After lunch and a shower, he and his father headed across the street to Hannah’s at the appointed time. They were both dressed casually in chinos and polo shirts. His Dad carried a nice bottle of dark red wine from the Napa region and Zack a box of dark chocolates.

They were met by Hannah’s dad Jack and younger sister Alice in the driveway as he loaded golf bags into the back of his Audi SUV. They all shook hands.

“You two have fun. Alice and I are off to the Country Club for the afternoon. We are doing a father-daughter golf date so the house is yours.” Jack said.

“We appreciate being able to use your place for Zack’s sex play date with Hannah,” Brock replied.

“Brock you know my family is your family, have a great time with Lisa and Hannah,” he said with a straight knowing face.

Alice was younger by a year and dark whereas Hannah was light complected. Alice had long dark brown hair and already a large, developed bust on thick athletic legs. She did not even look at Zack as she got in the passenger seat of the SUV.

“Jack we appreciate the thought and you know when my wife and daughter return you are welcome to come over,” said Brock as they headed to the front door. The Audi backed out of the driveway behind them.

They were met at the open door by Lisa. Like the men, she was casual in khaki shorts but wore a short sleeve diaphanous blouse of fine white fabric. The pink nipples of her small breasts pressed firmly against the tight material. A sight they both admired. Lisa was blonde and fair skinned like her daughter Hannah with the trim figure of a woman who did yoga a few days a week and ate healthy. Her curly blonde hair fell loosely on her shoulders framing a welcoming intelligent smile.

“Welcome gentlemen let’s go to the living room. Hannah is upstairs at the moment and will be down shortly,” she said leading the way.

In the expansive living room, the two of them sat on a comfortable leather couch in front of an entertainment system while Lisa took the bottle of wine from Brock heading for the kitchen.

“I thought we would start off by showing you the promo video for the upcoming Saint U Prep Brothel Night fundraiser and a little something our family filmed last weekend,” Lisa said with a smile from the kitchen.

Zack and his dad just nodded sitting side by side on the couch. Next to the TV were the stairs that led up to the bedrooms on the upper floor and Zack kept an eye on them anticipating his friend Hannah.

Verbal commands from Lisa, who was opening the wine bottle and pulling down glasses brought down the window shades darkening the room as the screen came to life in front of them.

Zack had not heard of this event and a sideways look at his dad’s smiling face said he probably had. As the video started a female voice narrated over an aerial view of a large country estate while a couple of electric passenger buses arrived dropping off men at the front of the palatial home. The voice-over introduced the Brothel Night 2029 Spring event, talking about the fundraising aspect of the evening that included the school scholarship and relief funds. The video cut to the inside where casually dressed men stood around taking drinks from and talking with scantily clad young teen girls who circulated through the small crowd of men. From the look of it, people seemed to know each other, and a festive atmosphere permeated the room. The video cut to private rooms showing the luxury of the individual rooms some with hot tubs others with other apparatus of the BDSM nature. Back to the main room, the video showed an ongoing auction of young girls as people raised voices bidding as the nearly nude girls were led on stage. None appeared to be unhappy they were smiling laughing showing themselves in erotic playful ways as they tried to raise the bids higher. Zack thought he recognized the faces of a couple of girls from his private high school. The voice narrated as the video switched to girls being led to private rooms by their winning bidders. The voice said this auction was for the first hour after which each girl had a fixed price for her time. Hence ‘Brothel Night’. It was for charity as all the young girls were still learning about sex and looking for older patrons. Various scenes showed girls undressing with their ‘client’ then descending into various sexual acts as the camera cut from room to room then back to the main room. Attractive girls circulated through the tables offering drinks and lap company as the men were watching screens live fed from various rooms or just shooting pool in the billiard room. Men would tap on their device, choosing a girl, then head upstairs to meet a ‘date’. The teenage girls being from Saint U Prep teen ‘working’ the brothel. The video ended by giving the date and contact information to request an invitation to the exclusive event. The date was only a month away.

From the kitchen, Lisa spoke up “That video was from the Fall event. Hannah will be participating this year and her dad plans to attend one of the nights. I’m Chair of the organizing committee this year. I’m so happy that Pegasus Group is underwriting the Spring event Brock. The event is for charity, raising funds for the school’s scholarship kids, her voice soft and sweet as she entered the room with a tray sporting three glasses of wine along with cheese and crackers.

Zack watched his dad as the soft room lights came up for a moment he appeared deep in thought before reaching for a glass of Napa red. Lisa sat in a comfortable matching chair to their left.

“Yes, I know Pegasus was approached about sponsoring the Spring event and I approved it, with conditions,” Brock said.

“Yes, I heard, our last sponsor pulled out suddenly so thank you.” Lisa said.

“How often do you hold these events?” Brock asked.

“They are held three times a year Fall, Spring and for the first time a summer pool party this year. Plus, a sexy faculty Christmas party where select students can show their appreciation. Hannah’s Dad has been a patron the last year since Hannah was a freshman and he became eligible to attend as a father of a student enrolled at Saint U.” Replied Lisa matter-of-factly.

She continued, “Now don’t think that the men get all the fun, the ladies have a couple of their own smaller events,” she said turning an eye to Zack and giving a slight wink with her smile.

“But let me start the 2nd video then I’ll invite Hannah down.”

“Hannah had her first date two weeks ago,” said Lisa matter of factly. “My husband has always wanted to be the first ‘adult’ to shoot his load in Hannah’s face but we wanted to wait. Last weekend after her first date he and Hannah had some fun so here is a short clip for your enjoyment”. This time Lisa handed each of them a pair of wireframe VR glasses before she headed up the stairs.

Internally Zack was a bit shocked to hear this frank talk from Mrs. Strong about his platonic friend Hannah but at the same time, his cock was twitching in his pants in anticipation.

Setting the glasses on his face he also took a sip of his Napa red enjoying the taste. On the screen and in his VR glasses a scene started to unfold with a nude Hannah in her parent’s large master bedroom. Lisa was laying naked on the bed while at the foot of the bed Hanna’s dad stood. Hannah had just entered the room and presented herself to her dad. Over the next few minutes, Zack watched as Hannah took her dad’s cock in her small hands and worked his shaft with her mouth and tongue. Her mom encouraged her from the bed while she played with a small pink vibrator on her pussy lips. Zack’s heart melted a bit when Hannah looked up with her big eyes at her dad, on her knees holding his large ball sack in her small hands his long hard cock pressing deep into her open mouth as he started to rock his hips then held her blonde head still with his hands. Zack could see Hannah fighting off a gag as her dad shot a load into her mouth. The corners of her eyes began to tear up as she held on, one hand reaching for her dad’s hairy ass the other the shaft, white cum on the corners of her red wet lips. Suddenly he let go of her head and stepped back allowing his daughter to swallow and breathe again. White cum dripped down her chin as she reached up with the back of a hand to wipe her lips smiling at him. She stood as her dad embraced her and her mom clapped proudly from the bed. Turning and presenting her small, cute ass to the camera she jumped on the bed joining her mom, falling into her arms.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.