Behind the Mask - Cover

Behind the Mask

Copyright© 2020 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It was the time of Coronavirus. Masks were called for at all public events. Josie hates to hide her stunning good looks behind a mask. It makes her unable to show her superior beauty and means she is just another cow in the herd of available females waiting to be mounted by a demanding bull with only lust on his mind and no love in his heart for her beautiful smile.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie  

Josie was in a quandary about wearing the mask to the party.

Sure, it was the time of the dreaded world-wide Coronavirus that had killed so many innocent people in hundreds of countries with its mysterious random selection that reached out and touched people with a fickle finger of fate that ruined personal plans for pleasurable romantic evenings that would be long remembered if they ever happened in this time of uncertainty.

She had called her girlfriends and they had all assured her that they would be wearing the masks and even now the goggles that the National Institute of Health had deemed of equal importance.

She looked at her reflection wearing the pretty blue mask that matched her evening gown of shimmering silk and the French designer shades that also hid her beautiful eyes from potential future husbands or close boyfriends just waiting to see her face and fall in love with her charming good looks.

It just would not do.

It was not at all fair because she was without a doubt the prettiest girl in the current year’s crop of pretty young things to hit the social circuits in the Metro area without a doubt.

Her mother told her so.

Her Uncle Jeffrey had told her so even as he kissed away her tears of despair at being required to wear the horrid mask. In fact, he went a bit lower and started in on her nipples and her ripe young breasts like a dirty old man. The still attractive older man was inspired by her emotions and filled with desire to possess her body and rob her of her precious cherry. A cherry that she was saving for the time when she got a halfway decent proposal from an eligible bachelor that was not a close relative or an old man of thirty or more and not her cup of tea.

Josie did not regret the many times she had allowed her Uncle Jeffrey to pound her between her nicely rounded ass cheeks with his oversized cock because in her opinion it was not really sex to take it up the back door to give a man pleasure and in all honesty she had become somewhat addicted to the insertion of her Uncle’s huge tool into her heated core and taking his weight on her back like a bitch in heat. She would absolutely die if her mother ever suspected her innocent virginal girl had bent over for her younger brother in such a manner because her mom had considered her brother Jeffrey as a lost cause when it came to copulating with females many years ago.

One evening her mom had told her the story of how she had given her younger brother his very first hand job and she had serviced him in the degraded practice for most of his teenaged years sometimes even allowing him to lick her toes or her pussy or ass just to help him understand female anatomy and give him some experience with using his tongue in a natural way to pleasure female acquaintances. She had even encouraged her daughter to do the same for Uncle Jeffrey and she saw it as killing two birds with one stone because she knew her brother was far too shy to go running after women and her innocent daughter needed some practice on a real live cock if she did not want to appear too inexperienced for sexual explorations.


It was almost time for the party now and she took a final check in the hallway mirror to see if she looked at all enticing in a sexy way.

Josie was disappointed because she had her face almost completely invisible to the outside world. It was nice to see the exposed tops of her well-developed breasts and the way her gown was so sheer that one could imagine they could see the outline of her undies in a perfect “V” pointing to that goalpost between her long slender legs and her sexy high heels that accentuated her buttocks inviting male visual interest.

She knew instinctively that not being able to see her facial beauty was a deal killer because most of the girls at the party were at a disadvantage in comparison to her facial good looks and they were for the most part just as attractive in the below the neck physical assets. It was beginning to look like it would be a dull and boring evening because now she was just one of the herd of feminine stock behind their masks and goggles all with similar physical equipment and she was actually at a disadvantage because she was still a virgin and only had limited anal experience using her Uncle’s cock up her ass to draw upon to prove she was not sexually immature.

Josie was fortunate in having a full dance card because she was part of the “inner circle” of budding young pussies that had the status of being considered a debutante. She was not at all certain what a debutante was supposed to do in such a situation but she vowed she was not going to bend over for any Tom, Dick or Harry just to prove she knew how to do it.

The entire situation with the masks and the googles had sort of put a damper on oral games of the type that she was familiar with as she had learned the basics in Girl Scout camp with the other girls pretending to be boys and giving up their pussies and asses for her to practice on in the nocturnal hours. She knew it was not the same thing but she had become a bit obsessed with the other girl’s posteriors and loved licking and hearing them moan and knowing that it was her tongue that was the instigator of their depraved pleasure.

It was the third dance that changed her entire attitude about the evening’s opportunity for a bit of fun. The dance partner was a tall boy with long curly hair and a stocky build that was almost hard to get a grip on because he was so muscular and thick. She looked up at the mask looming high above her head and she put her head on the boy’s torso somewhere just above his belly and lower than his chest because of the difference in height.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.