Blast From the Past - Cover

Blast From the Past

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: The tenth high school reunion isn't just about seeing how your classmates have aged as one alumnus found out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   School   Cheating   Sharing   Swinging   Pregnancy   .

I hadn’t been to any of my high school’s reunions before but was able to make the tenth. My divorce from a woman who didn’t go to my school left me free to do it. It was a general reunion since it was a relatively small school in a small town and multiple classes would just split up for some of the activities but all get together for meals. That was good because I had friends who were older and younger.

It was a typical Midwest town. I now lived in a big city where I could work as a financial advisor. I’d already built up a nice portfolio in spite of the divorce drain.

So there I was on Friday evening, working on barbequed chicken and sides, sipping a mug of locally brewed beer that one of my classmates had started a small craft brewery to make. It was all tasty and I was visiting with a couple of guys I’d played football with. Kinda neat to see where they had gone. One to college and a teaching career, the other had an auto repair shop. Lots of paths after graduation.

Then I saw her. Rosalyn had been my girlfriend for much of my senior year and through the following summer. She was a nicely built redhead and we had taken each other’s virginities over the Christmas break that last year. Going off to different colleges broke us up and we had lost contact. She appeared to be here by herself and finally saw me. The reconnection was a bit shy and I left the guys to walk with her.

We got some beer and found a quiet place out in the school hall, away from the noisy gymnasium where the eating and visiting was happening. She’d been in my class for many years so we knew a lot about each other’s past but nothing about the present.

Roz, my nickname for her, started by asking what I was doing, then answering my same question. I had to tell her she looked really good and she said she’d worked at it after having two kids. I, fortunately, hadn’t sired any. I also found out she was an elementary teacher in a small town not too far from the city I lived in.

We went back in for the welcoming speech by the same principal we’d had to close the night’s program. Then there was an awkward moment about what was next. I invited her to my room and she accepted. She was staying with her widowed mom. We stopped to get some of the spiced rum we’d shared illegally “back then”, as we were referring to our last times together.

I only asked a little bit about her husband and she wasn’t too curious about my failed marriage. There was a quiet pause after we were on the second drink of the potent stuff. Then the fateful words, “I’ve come to several of these reunions hoping you would be there. I’m so glad you’re here. I miss you.”

I stopped her. “I’ve often thought about our time together, especially when I was having wife trouble. But you have two kids and a nice career. Is something wrong with your husband?”

She blushed, “Not really but after seven years together I guess I’m realizing that, even though he is a nice and dependable man, our relationship is more practical than romantic. I miss the fun we had, and not just the sex which, honestly was better than I get now, is much too infrequent too.” She paused, looked at me with a look I’d never seen before, and continued in a soft voice, “Would you make love to me right now?”

Without a word I took her in my arms and gave her a deep and long kiss. When we pulled apart she began removing her clothes so I dimmed the lights and took mine off too. She beat me under the sheets. As I tried to pull them back she resisted, “Close your eyes. I’m not as sexy as I was. Childbirth takes its toll.”

“I’m not as buff as I was back then either so don’t worry. It’s you I’m making love to, not a body.” She relaxed and reached for the cock she hadn’t felt for almost a decade. It had maybe gotten a little bigger from a lot of exercise with other girlfriends and my hot ex-wife.

Roz’s nice tits had gotten nicely bigger from nursing but she was mostly concerned about the cesarean belly scars. That meant her pussy hadn’t had to recover from stretching. I kissed them and said it was just a sign that she was a real woman and she almost cried. I distracted her from that by kissing and licking her still hair-adorned pussy, wondering how many different cocks had felt it after she left mine. I’d ask her later.

She moaned and cried as I entered her wet snatch and her hips thrust back at my pushes. I sucked her tits, thinking of babies doing that, kinda wishing they were mine. She’s probably on birth control, I thought.

I was horny and she was aroused so we both came rather quickly. As I laid on top I asked if she could stay longer so I could recover. Her hot kiss answered that so I fixed us another drink. She said, as she sipped, that she’d just had the most pleasure in years even though it was so brief. I wondered if it was just the variety. That had happened to me but this had a lot of special emotion too.

When my cock refilled I asked her to be on top. That got a big smile, “My husband doesn’t care for it but I sure do.” That reminded me about what her pussy had done and I got a bit harder. Messing with her now hanging breasts was great as were the ways she moved on my hard shaft, clearly enjoying herself a lot. We had a long close time before we were both done. She wished she could stay and would see me at the breakfast in the morning. I slept well.

At the breakfast she sat near but not next to me, visiting with some other women. The morning program was for all, then lunch, the breakout sessions. Roz whispered to me at lunch, “Let’s break to your hotel room. Meet you there.”

It was a few minutes’ drive and she was waiting in her car, a late model Mustang convertible. We were in the room in moments. “Got any of that rum left? I’d like to get a bit tipsy like last night.” She began stripping as I got ice and fixed two. “Get your clothes off, stud!” I did.

We spent two hours copulating in every position we could think of. I came three times and she lost count. During the recovery times I probed her sex life. She was reluctant at first to admit to being anything but a faithful wife after leaving me but my cock in her cunt helped my inquiry.

During college she’d tried out a few guys mostly for the experience. One was Asian and another Hispanic but no black boners. She recounted a few memorable fucks. Then she met her husband in their senior year and he persuade her to marry. She hadn’t been eager but it seemed like a good future and generally had been in the conventional way. Her past memories wouldn’t go away though, but she resisted the temptations of an affair except with me.

She wasn’t too interested what my cock had been doing, mostly what it could do now. Kinda worn out we made separate entrances to the reunion for late afternoon sessions and dinner where we sat together. Most everybody at the table knew we were a couple back then so we were careful to not show any affection that might hint at what was happening now.

You know how we spent the evening after the reunion activities finished. That was the end of it and I had a late checkout. She was still horny so we fucked and then went down to the hotel breakfast room. Refueled we stayed naked and genitally-connected until my late checkout. She was teary as we had a farewell kiss.

I wondered where it would go from here. I sure wanted to see her again, but how. She told me as we were fucking, that she would make up a special fake-name email to correspond with me. I just wanted to use my regular one.

We did keep in touch and she Zoomed me naked once when her husband was gone and the kids were asleep. I didn’t ask how much she was fucking her husband but I bet he got some when she came back. I was just jacking off.

A few weeks after the reunion she dreamed up a reason to be away for a weekend, supposedly with her mother who agreed to cover for her. We spent her time at my place rarely dressed and she drained my dick whenever it got hard enough. Although I didn’t ask she remembered my arousal when she talked about sex with other men at college so told me what she’d done with her husband since she saw me last. It did reharden me as I visualized her descriptions of how he’d responded to her enhanced eagerness. He hadn’t commented about it, she said, so she felt he wasn’t suspicious.

The next Saturday she appeared unannounced. I’d been out with a woman that seemed interested in me but it was a platonic get-acquainted dinner together. Roz was waiting in my driveway so I, of course, invited her in. She was a bit disheveled and clearly upset.

“Give me a big glass of rum,” was her first utterance. I made two and sat her down on the family room couch.

“What has brought this on?” I asked.

She blurted out, “My husband got real suspicious after my last visit. It was rough week with lots of talking and no lovemaking this time. I finally admitted what was going on and my feelings. He didn’t sleep with me or talk with me Friday night but this morning he said, ‘If your lover is so important then you’d better go to him. I’ve got to think about what will happen to us and I’ll do it better with you not here for a while. I’ll be in touch. Our boys will be fine, I promise.’ I packed a few things and I hope you will take me in.” Of course, I did and fixed a quick microwaved supper for her.

She slept with me that night but in a nightie and no more than a hug, quick kiss, and snuggling. However I was awakened by a familiar mouth getting my cock in its fucking condition. With no word spoken she mounted me and vigorously moved, pulling my hand to her bouncing tits and dripping tears on my belly. She didn’t cum but I sure did, being deprived since her last visit. She laid down on top of me and I put my arms around her. She said, very softly, “I really don’t want to fuck him anymore. That is what it has become, not lovemaking like it is with you.” I was really taken by that.

My love for her from so many years ago had become rekindled and I said, without any pondering, “Roz, I’ve never stopped loving you and our times together now have made that very clear. I’d like you in my life all the time if we can make that happen somehow.” She raised up and gave me a long deep kiss as an answer.

We talked a lot about what to do. She’d go back to her husband to tell him she wanted a divorce, hopefully without anger. She’d consider sharing an attorney to save money too. I’d look for a bigger place to live because she’d probably have the main custody of the children if he didn’t protest that she was living with me. Our school district was always looking for teachers so that shouldn’t be a problem come fall.

School was finished for the summer in two weeks so she had to stay there for her kids and her job which she submitted a resignation for when her husband had negotiated an agreement, even in writing. She told me in one of our frequent phone communications that he was sleeping on the couch and was reasonably civil.

When she brought the kids and a car full of clothes and stuff I was introduced to the two boys aged five and seven, old enough to talk to. They didn’t really understand why their life had changed though. The two-bedroom apartment wouldn’t be available for a couple of weeks so it was cozy. Roz wouldn’t get in my bed until they were asleep and was out when they woke up. Our lovemaking wasn’t as wild as it had been but it was closer and more sensitive in compensation. The maleness in me liked it that I wasn’t sharing her body anymore. Th thought of impregnating her flitted through my mind too but now was not the time to express that.

Her divorce took a while because kids were involved but it finally got settled. I proposed as soon as she got that document and I had a ring ready too. She cried as she said “Yes”. I started to make plans.

I was getting on well with the kids who spent many weekends with their father. He’d come get them and she’d go bring them back, not wanting her two men to have to face each other. Those weekends were spent mostly naked and screwing. After I’d cum in her I don’t know how many times I casually said, “I wish all those millions of sperms I’ve enjoyed leaving in you had a purpose.”

She looked at me with a quizzical expression. “Does that mean what I think it does?” I nodded and didn’t say anything more, waiting for her feelings. “Do you want to get me pregnant?”

My cock began swelling where it was, still inside her pleasure place. I kissed her hard so she knew she got it right. She humped back to draw out more of my little wigglers in her acceptance.

A little later we were sipping on our favorite spiced rum as she fixed supper. Over her shoulder she said, fairly softly, “After our wedding I’ll have my IUD removed. From past experience I get knocked up quickly.” I jealously didn’t really like that reminder but was inspired to get us married. A simple ceremony didn’t take very long to arrange. The kids stayed the week of our honeymoon with their father because they were out of school.

She’d laughingly suggested going to a naturist resort so I found one not too far away and didn’t tell her where we were going. She squealed as she realized what I had done. It had small cabins by a private lake. When she saw the wide variety of bodies as we went to our cabin she quickly lost her anxiety about hers.

We soon ventured out to the lakeshore and walked around to see what was there. I picked up on the small sailboats and kayaks which I had experience with. There were hiking trails and swim areas that Roz liked. It was going to be a fun time. We went back to the cabin and baptized that bed. My new wife was hot, her nipples hard and I could smell her pussy. She knelt down as soon as the door was closed and her mouth worked to get me hard.

As soon as I was ready she pushed me on the bed and mounted. The hips worked hard as she fucked me with her eyes closed. When she came I hadn’t yet but she laid down on top of me, tired with the furious exertion. I had to ask, “What got you so hot?”

She didn’t raise up but just spoke softly by my ear, “I can’t tell you.”

“Why not? We shouldn’t have any secrets,” I replied.

“You will think I’m a slut.”

I gave her a short tightening of our already hugging. “I’ve taken sluts out when I was horny and always appreciated how they thanked me for that. I never thought they were bad.”

Her pussy gave a couple of twitches before she spoke. “When we were walking I kept looking at other cocks and imagined them hard and how they might feel in me. That was very naughty being right next to my new husband and it made me horny even though we did it this morning.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.