What Might Have Happen to Her in College! - Cover

What Might Have Happen to Her in College!

by WG2017

Copyright© 2020 by WG2017

Erotica Sex Story: Around late 1970's. A niece explains a sexual encounter to her uncle requesting he not require her to admit consenting due to religious guilt it would cause. He learned she practiced 'White magic', sexual magic in college and might have been tricked or raped or just having a one night stand. No matter which is was some family members would shun her if she had consented. Humor is in her response that lets the reader decide what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cream Pie   Masturbation   .

Author’s note: A totally fictionalized story set around the 1970. The idea was based off part of a letter conversation, after one relative betrayed that a niece had practiced sex magic in college to trap a guy she was crushing on. (Due to outdated religious beliefs they’re taught some people can’t admit to themselves or to others that they are sexual individuals without suffering religious guilt. They create situations where their needs are met and they escape the guilt of having said yes. In this story the excuse used was White magic, which hid that everyone involved was willing as long as they didn’t have to admit it!!)


Dear Uncle

I can’t believe I was so naive. Please don’t anyone about it, I think you’ll understand. Don’t share the letter I’m sending, even if your sister heard about it already.

It all started when I mentioned I thought his guy cute in the hearing of a couple classmates. I didn’t know then that they knew him. No one can claim I consented so I’m not guilty of any sin!

They whispered to me that they were into white witch craft; you know the kind that involves nudity, sunshine, plants, sex and natural herbs. They claimed they’d help me put a love spell on him. Boy did they ever! I didn’t believe them at first. I said I was no fool. Only some things they said and did worked and by that I mean cum true or happen. I got taken in, you see, it was a trick. I pray it was a trick. I’m scared thinking of it wasn’t. Part of my mind believes it wasn’t.

Don’t know if I expected a good laugh or really desired to believe in magic. I just got horny.

The girls took me to a dorm room where sunlight poured in through the window. They had me shower, saying my skin needed to clean to be blessed with ‘white witch oil.’ The instant I step out of the shower they were on me, covering me in the oil.

They led me back to the dorm room’s bed. I couldn’t help but go! They had me lay with arms and legs spread apart from my body. Mentioned that I had to remember my legs couldn’t move, that I had to be convincing. It was magic after all, I couldn’t disobey. They spelled me.

They had robs on, visibly nude underneath. They chanted words they claimed were magic that sounded Latin. They claimed it purified my soul; I’d never have to feel guilty for receiving pleasure. Magic would attract the one I wanted, make things happen, so I need not admit my desires. I wouldn’t be to blame for my enjoyment that was White Magic’s power to grant. God never noticed White Magic, sec magic, it was pagan not of his realm, I’d be the victim in his eyes if he even saw. You see I’m still an innocent...

One of my legs was off each side of the bed. I’m not sure what they did but couldn’t bring them up, couldn’t move them. They told me I shouldn’t! I saw no ropes, felt no bindings, they simply refused to move. Do I have to confess to you that I didn’t want then to, to buy your silence? When I asked they said it was a magical binding that held them. Said they needed to inspect me, be sure I hadn’t orgasmed in the shower and prepare me for orgasmic magic. Its energy release would be potent they promise, out of this would, maybe even felt the next one.

One of them ran her fingers over my folds, parted neither lips, touched something I wasn’t sure I had. It sent a jolt of pleasure through me. Made my body quiver delightfully. I was so naïve, so trusting, so clueless. I grew wetter as she played perfectly. She was masturbating me I guessed, getting my girl parts damp, all moist and wet with my juices flow. Jokes over let me I exclaimed, they wouldn’t tell me to get up! It wasn’t my sin, but theirs! I couldn’t help nature making me liking it. I nearly cummmed on her.

The other put a washcloth over my eyes. She left the room. Heard other footsteps, began to get scared. I couldn’t close my legs, mustn’t close them. The mattress and something else prevented it. Beyond my control you see, not a sinful wanting to be filled down there!

The washcloth was pulled away. The other gal had returned. Beside her stood the boy I thought was cute with a definite tent sticking out and the girls’ boyfriends equally ready. All dressed in robes which they dropped to the floor once I could see their endowments. The cute one moved between my legs as if traced, without hesitation, acting his part well. The other girls moved to their mates, reclined upon bedding on the floor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.