Naomi Needs Nookie - Cover

Naomi Needs Nookie

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A mature and bounteously-built woman greatly changes both my personal and my sex life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Sharing   Gang Bang   Pregnancy   .

“Nice” was a serious understatement! Her pussy is still far and away the best I’ve ever dipped in. That was immediately evident even though the circumstances of our genitals getting acquainted were not the ones I’d expected.

I had been dragged to the kind of party I don’t usually attend by a well-meaning friend. “You need to live a little,” he claimed. I didn’t know anybody so nursed a whiskey on the rocks and watched. My eyes had been drawn to her immediately by the nicest set of mature tits I’d ever seen off the Internet. They were big and firm and appeared to be unholstered under the simple dress she was wearing. She seemed to know a lot of people there and I watched enviously as she went down the hall to the bedrooms with several guys, one after another, clearly not to just chat.

I was into a second drink, which is a lot for me, when she appeared at my elbow and said, “You are the only man I don’t know here. Follow me and let’s get better acquainted.” My cock was hard before we got to the bedroom watching her ass move as she walked in front of me.

She pulled her dress off, put down a fresh towel, and simply said, “Let’s see what you brought to the party” as she unzipped me. I hardly noticed how slippery her pussy was with my hands and mouth I was so enthralled by the finest bosom in the world. She murmured, her hips thrusting in sync with me, “You really appreciate my girls, don’t you? That’s important.”

It was a blessing that she was so full of cum, as it turned out. The lack of traction helped me hold back so she got hers before I added to the mess in there. That impressed her and she gave me her phone number and said to call. After a quick kiss she put her dress back on and soon left with her date. More envy! The lucky bastard!

When I got the guts to call she remembered me and said to come over for dinner. I brought three different bottles of wine, not knowing her tastes yet, and flowers. I got a breasty hug for my thoughtfulness. She could cook too, and we had some get-acquainted chat during the meal. Naomi wasn’t a bit shy and said she’d noticed me watching her go down the hall and that intrigued her because most guys tried to ignore anything they weren’t a part of. Her “girls” were her pride and joy although she was also proud of her ass and legs. My clear rapture over them was just what she wanted right then, more than another dick between her legs although that was part of the package.

She stood up and took off her dress, “Enjoy them again!” Her bed was made up and she put a towel down. After a quarter-hour of mammary madness, she suggested, “My pussy likes that kind of attention too. It’s fresh so you can taste the real me.” It was full-lipped and quickly blossomed with lingual attention. Her clit stuck out like a tiny penis and she quivered whenever I contacted it. Her neatly trimmed dark-red pubes tickled my nose.

After that got her off she returned the favor, commenting, “I like to see and taste what I’ve only felt so far. It’s very nice looking and tasting in addition to the great things it did the other night.”

She mounted me and I was in hooter heaven as they hung and swung while her pussy did its wonders on my rod. When I shot what felt like my biggest load ever, she bent over as far as she could with her pillows firmly against my chest, gave me a hot kiss and said, “I have no further commitments tonight so you are welcome to stay.” I found out later she sometimes had sequential “visitors”, like one for dinner and another for “dessert”, and a stay-over later.

She initiated copulation as often as I did that memorable night, a “first” for me. It was so different than any previous sex partner. My ex-wife had doled it out as a weekly ration. Like her, the few girlfriends I bedded after she left me for a guy with more money just laid there and basically let me masturbate in their crotch. Naomi was incredibly different and I told her how blessed I felt to have her company.

She grinned, “Thanks for such a wonderful compliment. Did you mean to say ‘cunt’ instead of ‘company’ though? It qualifies, you know.”

I did appreciate her realistic viewpoint although it was a bit self-deprecating. My response was simple, “I used the word I wanted. You are by far the best woman I’ve ever been naked with and I wouldn’t change a thing about you.”

“Shit! I wish I’d met you before I married! By the way, the baby factory has been closed off so don’t be concerned.”

I changed the subject to our marital histories. Mine was pretty simple compared to hers. She started by saying that few guys even cared so she was glad for an empathetic ear.

She’d married at sixteen to the most likely father of the girl she was carrying. That had lasted only a few years and she was a single mom for a few more until the same thing happened to give her a son. That marriage lasted longer because he knew her character but eventually couldn’t accept her busy sex life that wasn’t always with him. “I still fuck both of them when they are in town and they both say they wish their current wives were as sexy. At least the fathers of my children are agreeable.”

It was, as I said, a magical night and I was sad as I left the next morning because we both had to work. My request for a reconnection got her on her phone and she offered a nine-pm date the night after next. No explanation for the late start. Of course, I took it.

I arrived a little early and waited outside her condo. At a quarter till a guy exited with a goodbye kiss as she stood in the doorway in her robe. It didn’t take much of my deductive powers to understand why the late date. I rang her bell right on time and she was still in her robe.

She opened with, “Would you like to start our evening with some ice cream or pussy? I saw you out there when my earlier date left.” I reached into her robe and squeezed a big hanger. She walked me to the bed and changed towels. The previous one had a big wet spot. Naoimi was very observant, “He’s a big cummer so I’ll be messy. Would you like me to rinse first?”

I kissed her, “Probably no messier than our first coupling so let’s not waste time. I’ve missed you and your cunt.” She got it that I made a distinction and gave me some amazing loving considering she’d just finished who knows how much screwing with another man. For the first time I was getting an inkling of the sexual capacity of an uninhibited woman, and I liked it. When we came up for air, and to pee, I told her just that and she beamed.

Our friendship deepened with every meeting and my balls were the happiest they’d ever been. As I probed she revealed every guy she was screwing and I knew about every “strange” cum dump either before or right after it happened. I could sense her joy at having a man to be so open with. It was different than sharing her secrets with a girlfriend and seemed a lot sexier, especially when that man was moving his own sex organ in “the scene of the crimes”.

My times with her steadily increased as her less interesting lovers fell by the wayside and weren’t replaced, except by me. Then there was a real sign of how she felt about me. Her daughter, Nina, came to visit. This 26-year-old cutie was image of her mother, including her bosom. She was having husband trouble much like her mother previously had and needed to get away for a bit.

The first night she was there I had planned to spend with Naomi and we drank a bunch of wine before, during, and after dinner. When her mom asked her questions with me present, she felt okay unloading her troubles. “It seemed that it was, ‘like mother, like daughter,’ and she was pretty free with sharing her goodies but lived with a man who was having a lot of trouble with that, even though he knew what she was like before he said the vows.

Naomi had a sleeper couch in her front room and surprised both of us when she said, “I’ll sleep on it tonight because you two will be more comfortable in a regular bed.”

I looked at her in surprise. While I had a few lusty thoughts about this younger beauty, I hadn’t expected to bonk her. She must’ve talked to her mom, though because she didn’t seem surprised and came over to sit on my lap, easily prying my mouth open with her tongue. “Mom says you’re a really good tits man and mine need a lot of attention right now.” When I reached under her blouse for them there was nothing in the way and she began wiggling and moaning in my lap as I did what I knew they would like.

When the fucking noises died down later, Naomi joined us in the king-size bed and sucked her daughter’s juices off my dick. That brought me up again and Nina watched as I banged her mom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.