I (Wet) Dream of Jeannie - Cover

I (Wet) Dream of Jeannie

Copyright© 2020 by rlfj

Chapter 5: Rest and Recreation

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 5: Rest and Recreation - An astronaut crash lands on a desert island and finds a bottle with a beautiful genie inside. Sound familiar? Get ready for an updated adult version of I Dream of Jeannie.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Space   Genie   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The next two days were a nonstop orgy of fornication in the Nelson home. It had started simply enough, with Jeannie kneeling before her new Master with his cock in her mouth. She had given him a quick and successful blowjob, savoring the taste as he groaned and spewed his jism into her mouth and down her throat. Then they had gotten on the bed, and Tony had maneuvered the beautiful blonde into a sixty-nine position, with her sitting on his face as she again took his cock into her mouth. She squealed excitedly as he pulled her pussy down to his lips, and her pussyjuice seemed to pour from her as he licked it up. She was the sweetest tasting woman he had ever eaten, and he could have stayed like that for hours, but she was so excited and proficient that she sucked him to completion a second time.

Tony collapsed into the bedsheets and gasped for breath. Jeannie twisted around and curled up next to him, an arm and a leg thrown across his body. “Master, you are magnificent! Please, take me again!”

He chuckled. “Darling, you are going to have to give me a chance to recover. I need a breather before anything else can happen.”

She smiled and blinked, and a goblet of wine appeared on his chest. “Of course, Master. I understand. Here, refresh yourself.”

Tony lifted himself on his elbows and Jeannie carefully held the goblet to his lips. He drank about half, and then asked, “What about you?”

“Don’t worry about me, Master. I live to serve you.” She put the goblet back to his lips, and when he finished the wine, tossed it aside. Then she put her lips to his and began to kiss and lick him. “Master, take me! Dominate me! Use me!” Then she reached down between them to caress his manhood.

Tony was surprised when his cock, minutes ago drained and limp, responded to her touch so quickly. Jeannie tugged on it as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs. Tony rolled with her and settled above her. She guided his cock into her pussy and whimpered as he slowly pushed inside. Then, as he bottomed out inside her and his cockshaft rubbed against the large pink diamond resting against her clitoris, she came massively, her back arching and lubrication flooding from her. Tony began thrusting into her and pulling back, slowly at first and then gradually speeding up. Jeannie wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms went around his back and neck. She buried her lips in his neck and kissed and sucked frantically as he drove his cock into her.

Tony marveled as her pussy rippled around his shaft, sucking him in deeper and trying to draw his cum from him as if by vacuum. He kept speeding up, slamming down into her, and grinding against the pink diamonds in her nipples, navel, and clitoral hood. It became too much! Groaning, he slammed in one last time and his cum erupted, feeling like a roaring torrent as his cock spasmed and pulsed. Jeannie gasped and clutched at him, her pussy sucking the jism from him.

Tony collapsed again, his weight pressing the djinni down into the mattress. It took another few minutes for his breathing to ease and roll off her. Jeannie rolled with him, so that she was wrapped around him from the side. “Master, you are magnificent! Never have I felt so pleased and happy to serve!” Then she licked the sweat from his neck as she reached down to caress his cockshaft. “I need more, Master. I need you from behind. I need you inside me, deep, thrusting and deep.” She blinked and a small bottle of oil appeared.

Tony groaned as his cock stiffened. He almost wanted to take a nap, but the emphasis was on the word almost. Jeannie stroked him to stiffness and then sat upright. She handed him the bottle and moved around on the bed so that her face and shoulders were resting on the sheets, and her rear was up in the air, with her knees spread wide. She reached back and spread her buttcheeks. “Hurry, Master, take me!”

Tony twisted around and knelt between her legs. He twisted the stopper from the bottle of oil and dribbled some down the crack of her ass. Then he rubbed it into her anus and tickled his index finger inside. Jeannie gasped and let out a low moan. “Don’t tease, Master! I want your cock!” Tony chuckled at that and rubbed some more of the oil into her, and then poured some into his palm, which he used to coat his erection. Satisfied, he moved closer and laid his cock in her asscrack. Jeannie begged him to put it in, and pulled on her asscheeks, spreading them farther apart. He used his right hand to guide his cockhead into the little brown opening as his left hand kept her in position.

As soon as she felt her new master’s cock enter her rear, Jeannie pushed back. Tony had been expecting to ease his cock into her but found himself buried in her ass within seconds. The heat and pressure were overwhelming. “Oh, God!” he gasped.

“Oh, Master, this is so good! Take me! Use me! Hard, Master, hard! Pound your cock into my ass!” she begged.

Permission granted, he thought. Tony began slamming his cock into her ass, reveling in the sensation. Then he felt a new sensation. Leaning to the side, he realized Jeannie had pushed her hands beneath her. One hand was rubbing her clit and the other had snaked lower, so that her fingers were touching and teasing his shaft. “Sweet Jesus!” he muttered and began slamming his cock into her even harder. Jeannie continued to beg him to pound her ass, pussyjuice running down her thighs. It only took a few minutes more before Tony lost control and began spewing his cum into her rear.

Once Tony’s cock softened, he pulled back and it slipped out of Jeannie’s tail. “Jesus Christ!” he muttered. He looked around and saw that his bedroom was a disaster. Clothing was strewn around the room, the bedsheets were stained and shredded, the pillows were on the floor, and the scent of sweat and sex was overpowering. “We need to clean up,” he said.

“Yes, Master,” agreed Jeannie, rolling onto her back. “Where is the pool?”

“The pool?”

“Yes, Master, the bathing pool?”

He laughed again. “No bathing pool. We use something called a shower.” He took her hand and pulled her to her feet. “Come on. I’ll show you.” Tony led the djinni into the bathroom and opened the door to the shower. He reached inside and turned the knob. Thirty seconds later the water temperature had stabilized at the medium-hot point he preferred. He stepped inside and motioned for Jeannie to join him.

Jeannie closed her eyes and luxuriated in the tingling spray. “Master, your magic is powerful, too.”

“Sometimes a shower for two is a prelude, but right now it’s more of a finale,” he commented. He grabbed the bar of soap and began rubbing it across his body, then began washing Jeannie’s back.

“This is very interesting, Master. My previous masters would occasionally have me bathe them, but only in a tub or pool,” she admitted.

“Well, I also have a bathtub, but it’s not all that fancy. Nowadays, most people shower. I think the idea is that you take a bath to relax but take a shower to get clean.”

“Hmmm...” Jeannie’s eyes were closed, and she murmured happily as Tony’s strong hands worked a lather through her hair. She reached behind her and groped him.

Tony laughed and pulled away. “We need to do some cleanup before we get dirty again.” He pushed her forward until she was directly under the showerhead and rinsed the soap out of her hair. “I know you ladies like all sorts of conditioners and stuff, but that I will leave up to you. I pretty much settle for clean.” Five minutes later he turned off the shower and they stepped out onto the bath carpet. He pulled towels out of the linen closet and handed one to Jeannie.

Jeannie looked around the small bathroom. In addition to the shower, there was a large bathtub, a toilet, and a double vanity. She followed him back into the bedroom, to find Tony pulling a pair of shorts out of the dresser. He slipped them on and said, “We need to change the sheets.”

“Yes, Master.” Jeannie crossed her arms and did the blink-and-nod. There was a brief flash and suddenly the room was clean and neat. The bed was made with clean sheets, the pillows were back in place, the clothes were off the floor, and even the scent was clean and fresh.

Tony blinked. “Well, I was figuring to just pick things up, but that works, too.”

“Now, Master, can we get back on the bed?” She blinked again and another goblet of wine appeared in her hands.

“Yes, and no.” He settled onto the bed but leaned back against the headboard. “Let’s talk first. Just what is this stuff?”

“Wine, Master,” she replied. Tony didn’t respond, but crossed his arms across his chest and stared, waiting her out. “It is the wine of love and pleasure, Master,” Jeannie finally admitted. “It gives a man great powers for pleasure.”

Tony rolled his eyes. “Great! Just what I need! What’s in it? I can’t fly with drugs in my system!”

Jeannie stared at him. “Master? You can fly? Your magic is very powerful!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.