True Mage Chronicles - Cover

True Mage Chronicles

Copyright© 2020 by Brian Sutton

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Marine and LAPD Swat officer wakes up in another world

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Furry   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I entered the dining room to find Shalyndria at the table’s head, still wearing the teal dress from earlier. Terrance sat to her right with Milla next to him, both in uniform as always. Petra sat on the left, wearing a burgundy dress with a low v-cut showing more of her small pert breasts with an empty seat between her and the head of the table. Once I took the chair left open for me, Shalyndria pulled a rope behind her sounding a bell down the hall. A few moments later, Tessa and another maid pushed in a cart of food and began serving. Once everyone was served, the maids left, closing the door behind them.

Shalyndria spoke before we started to eat, “To a reunion with old friends, and the making of a new one.” She raised her glass and looked at Petra and me. We all cried, “CHEERS!” and took a sip of the wine. She continued, “Shaun, Tessa will bring meals to your room normally. I, unfortunately, must have you and Petra start your duties a little early. Baron Eldritch Lichvus will arrive at six bells tomorrow, supposedly to welcome me to the city. With what we learned from that assassin, I believe his real reason for coming is to ascertain what I know and plan to do.”

Shalyndria looked from Petra to me and back, “I need you here and ready at four bells in case he decides to show up early to catch us off guard.”

I got the look from Petra confirming we would be good to go before responding, “As you wish, Princess. Hopefully, shopping goes quickly in the morning.” I look to Terrance as something rushed the front of my thoughts, “Terrance, I plan to sell the wagon and goods in it tomorrow. Can I get a title of ownership or something for it if they ask questions? Also, could I keep the horse in the stables?” Everyone else had started to eat while I conversed with him.

He finished swallowing and answered, “That will be easy enough. Stop by my study on your way out in the morning, and I will have it ready. Listen to Petra while at the armorer. I know you have some similar pieces from your world, but for duty and official functions, you need a uniform set.” I nodded in response as we continued eating. The rest of the meal was filled with small talk and the swapping of stories. When told of my reaction the first time I saw Milla, Petra laughed hard enough wine almost came out of her nose. When Dinner was over, the others left, but Shalyndria caught me at the door.

She looked into my eyes with a conflicted look before grabbing the back of my neck and kissing me hard. “Starting tomorrow, we are going to have to go formal almost all of the time. If I can grab a moment with you, believe me, I will. But please know they will be few and far between for now. Goodnight, Shaun, and please, don’t hurt my best friend.” She gave me that small, sad smile that broke my heart before turning and walking away before I could respond.

I turned and headed to my room for the night. I stopped a maid to pass along that I would like to speak to Tessa before calling it a night. I thought about what tomorrow would hold as I walked to my room. As I topped the stairs, I noticed two people conversing in front of my door. I looked closer and saw Tessa and Petra talking. I started sneaking closer, but Tessa caught sight of me, but I put my finger on my lips for her to keep quiet.

A very naughty plan that could seriously backfire came to my mind as I crept right behind Petra. I grabbed the middle of her tail as I pinched her butt at the same time, causing her to jump three feet off the ground. She spun with her claws out and ready to find me rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off at the adorable look of rage on her face. As I finally stopped laughing, Petra’s look of indignation set me right back off again. I could hear Tessa’s giggles from behind the angry otter.

Once I got myself under control, finally, I stood and responded to the look in her eyes, “Much better ass than mine.” I motioned for Tessa to follow me in and was surprised to see Petra follow with a smirk on her face. Before I could light the lamp on my desk, I heard Petra speak, and then a globe I hadn’t noticed on the ceiling lit-up the room comfortably. I thanked her as I turned to Tessa, “Please make sure I am awake an hour before sunrise every day. If I need anything else for the day, I will let you know then. Is that acceptable?”

Her response was quick and with a grateful smile, “That would be fine, sir. I’ll have your clean clothes with me in the morning. If you’ll excuse me, have a good evening.” She then turned and left, leaving me alone with Petra.

I sat across from her at the little table after finding a wine bottle and two glasses already on it. After pouring one for myself than one for her, I asked, “So what do I owe the pleasure of your company tonight?” As she sipped her wine and looked at me, I noticed a change in her demeanor. Her pupils almost covered her irises, her whiskers were vibrating, and there was a new smell in the air; pine and fresh rain were what came to mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.