True Mage Chronicles - Cover

True Mage Chronicles

Copyright© 2020 by Brian Sutton

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Marine and LAPD Swat officer wakes up in another world

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Furry   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

After several minutes, Nadine coiled around my feet before sitting next to me. I felt my mate through our bond. Petra was gathering the guards at the moment, so I knew help would arrive soon. The freed slaves were sitting in a pew across the aisle, and I let them be.

I pulled from my musing when Nadine asked, “Shaun, I know you are an Outlander. Your strange weapons and clothes are a dead giveaway.” I just lowered my head in shame while her melodic laugh rang through the hall. “So, where are we going to live, my lord,” was her next question. My head shot up in shock.

“Huh, why are we living together? Didn’t I tell you to stop calling me, Lord,” was my stuttered response. I wish I could figure this woman out.

Her next comment confused me even more, “But, you are my Lord. I am a nun of the Church, and you are the Lord Arbiter, second only to Cicerene herself. Typically, you and the Pope would have equal status. However, since the Church has scorned the Goddess, in the eyes of true believers like myself, you are above him. As for living with you, I have seen what you can do and where your heart lies. I will follow you till the end. Also, it would be best if you learned more about magic. I am an Arch Mage level True Mage and would be honored to become your teacher.”

“We can talk to the Princess when they arrive,” was the only response I could come up with. I was exhausted and slumped back into the pew.

Just as I was falling asleep, a small pair of paws covered my eyes, “Guess who?” I immediately recognized Petra’s voice.

“Ummmm, Milla,” was my first response. “No, then Shalyndria,” made her laugh harder. “Greta, why are you here,” had everyone laughing. I turned and pulled my mate into a deep kiss.

After a moment, I looked around and saw Terrance and Hank ordering guards around while Milla and Tessa were handling the freed women. Several guards were moving bodies and gathering their armor and belongings, while another used magic to clean up the gore, and another stood by to burn the corpses.

Shalyndria’s voice came from behind Petra, “Come on, Shaun. You’ve done your work, now let us help.” I looked and saw her standing there in fully articulated blood-red plate armor and carrying a white staff topped with a dark purple crystal. “Once they finish with the clean-up, Hank and the guards will make sure the women make it to safety. I overheard your conversation with Nadine here.” The Princess turned to her, “Miss. Sucuri, you are welcome to live with us at the Manor while you instruct our new Arbiter.”

Nadine seemed almost timid in her answer, “Thank you, Princess. While in your home, my skills as an alchemist are at your disposal.” Petra grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. Shalyndria and Nadine laughed when I fell into her arms like I couldn’t stand. I stood with her in my arms and started to walk toward the door.

“I’m taking my mate home. Anyone who is coming should probably follow,” I called over my shoulder. I was followed out the door by Shalyndria and Nadine. We loaded into the carriage after Nadine shifted into her human form to fit.

Shalyndria started the conversation by addressing Nadine, “I didn’t know any Greater Naga had come to Islenase. I thought you all stayed in the mountains to the far south.” We all turned to her, curiosity in our eyes.

“I had a vision that my future would be here, so I traveled north twenty years ago. The Church caught me as a True Mage almost immediately. They tried to brainwash me, but I knew how to fake it. I started to rebel after being sent to Verilant City. They finally got tired of it and locked me in with the slaves the other day.” She stopped there and started to tear up. “We were raped repeatedly every day!” Petra went and sat in her lap, wrapping the crying woman in a tight hug. We continued in silence, letting the poor woman cry herself out as we pulled into the Manor

Winston greeted us as we stepped out of the carriage, “Welcome back. I already have the maids preparing rooms for any of the freed women who need them.” He then turned to Nadine, “Ma’am, a room has been arranged by Miss. Milla for you. If Shaun would be willing, he can lead you to his old room.” I grabbed Petra’s hand and pulled her after me. Nadine followed after us, her cheeks still wet with tears.

I heard Shalyndria call after us, “Shaun, I need you and Petra in my study after dinner. We need to talk.” I turned to respond until I found a small fur-covered paw covering my mouth.

Petra responded instead, “We will be there. After we drop Nadine off, I’m taking hero here for a full bath. He stinks!” We all laughed at her attempt to dispel the gloom we all felt.

Continuing the routine, I lifted an arm and sniffed, “Nope, nothing but roses here. I think it’s her.” I made a show of smelling between her ears as I kissed her head, “Yup, for a second, I thought she changed into a skunk-girl.” Everyone laughed even harder, Petra’s faux outrage adding to the clamor. We walked into the house, still smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.