KINK - Cover

KINK

Copyright© 2020 by Faith Baxter

Chapter 9: Study Session

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Study Session - Obsession, buried desires & a web of lies-Some kinks are harmless enough where others delve deep into the heart of who you really are, never truly being quenched until they meet their perfect, precarious match...Dillon & Suki are thrust together as part of an interclass assignment & what at first seems like an odd pairing develops into something much deeper when shit hits the literal fan. Will their relationship remain a match made in heaven, or become one more dangerous than hell?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Slow   Violence  

The next afternoon couldn’t come fast enough for Dillon. It was the final designated ‘in class’ time that he and Suki would have to work on their assignment. And, even though he was convinced they’d be seeing more of each other, he just couldn’t wait to see her again.

He’d well and truly transferred all of her pictures across to his laptop, in doing so, inadvertently spending another late night jerking off to the images. Even going so far as to put them in a folder titled: My girlfriend, because he figured he was surely allowed to dream.

As Dillon stood with Damon and Seth in the middle of the corridor between his original classroom and the one he’d soon be heading to, he tried to channel as much of the suave he had managed to conjure up the previous day as possible.

“So how did your library sesh go yesterday?” Seth pried, more trying to get a rise out of Damon instead of actually being too interested. “You do seem pretty pleased with yourself.”

“Ah, yeah ... it was actually pretty good. She’s a really awesome chick and we even got a fair bit of work done.”

“I’m glad to hear it, Bro. I hope things work out for ya.”

Scratching the back of his head bashfully, Dillon noted that there was a gap of silence where Damon usually would have contributed something hurtful and low. Looking to him with a puzzled expression, he noticed that his friend wore a face like a slapped arse. It was a scowl so intense it even took Dillon by surprise, and he darted his head towards the directions his daggers were cast. Making eye contact with Theodore, he whipped his head back around, puzzled, and confirming that he was indeed Damon’s intended target. Offering Mr Bad Attitude a grimace of his own, Dillon bid farewell to Seth and jogged to catch up to Theodore, giving him a quick chin jerk and an eyebrow raise.

“Ready for the final class with the hotties?” Dillon asked as they fell into step with each other.

“Guess so,” the heartthrob replied casually.

“As cool, calm, and collected as ever I see,” Dillon snorted. Having been dying to see his new friend again since their discussion regarding his partner Mihara a few days prior, Dillon jumped at the opportunity. But tried to play it cool, pretending like he’d just remembered.

“Oh! Hey, how did it go with Mi?”

“Good actually,” Theodore replied bluntly. “We got quite far.”

Dillon’s mouth fell open. “How far did you get?”

“We’ve all but finished. How about you and Suki?”

“Oh ... well we haven’t gotten anywhere. She doesn’t seem to be repulsed by my flirting but it hasn’t really helped me much,” he replied with a dejected slump of his shoulders. Having now entered the classroom, Theodore placed his bag on the desk before looking at Dillon in confusion for a few moments before speaking.

“Uh, I don’t think we’re talking about the same thing.”

“Whaddya mean?” Dillon asked, looking back over at him. “I’m talking about how far you got with the sexy cat girl?”

A flash of surprise graced Theodore’s chiselled features for a split second before he realised the mix up. “I thought you were asking about the assignment, so I answered accordingly,” he replied with a slight eyebrow raise.

Dillon blushed then he fell apart laughing. “OH, Ok, that makes more sense,” he smiled, wiping a tear of relief from his eye. “I thought you’d gone almost the whole way with her and I was jealous there for a second,” he revealed, nudging the stoic boy in a playful manner.

“Your mind is constantly in the gutter Dillon,” Theodore replied, shaking his head in disbelief. There was a moment’s silence as he spotted the objects of both their affections enter the room. Leaning forward onto Dillon’s desk, Theodore spoke again in a low, hushed tone, so that only Dillon could hear: “But things might be different by the end of the day.”

Jumping, Dillon looked at him in shock. “Well that was an instant change in mood?!” He mused as he sat straight down and watched as the gorgeous, spunky cat girl flashed Theodore a bright, happy smile. Nodding his head he pulled out her chair, and she sat extremely close to him, his knee connecting with hers under the table as he pivoted inwards. Mihara giggled – making some light conversation amid airy displays of affection and being sure to touch his arm when he said something witty.

Suki had been talking to their professor during their initial exchange, and noticed Dillon snorting in amusement when she made her way to their table.

“You ok?” She asked as she took her seat.

“Me? Oh yeah I’m fine, just watching Casanova over there do his thang,” he replied, nodding back towards their friends who were getting along like a house on fire.

“He likes her?” Suki grilled, shooting the couple a sneaky side glance.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure he does,” Dillon acknowledged with an almost sarcastic ring in his voice.

“I think I could help them along a bit,” she said, winking at him as she turned to address Mihara. Suki had seen her bestie with quite a few guys, but this Theodore seemed to be the best match yet. He didn’t succumb to her charm and he was making her work for his affection. Well, that’s what it looked like from the outside. She didn’t know it was just his inexperience when it came to the opposite sex, because by the way he portrayed himself, it certainly looked like he was in control of the situation.

When Mihara had written the provocatively insinuating message on the back of their worksheet, she didn’t think he would take the bait so easily. He acted aloof, and she thought he actually was. But he’d been so straightforward with his texts – which had both surprised and excited her at the same time. Her body had tingled immediately by his bluntness. To have such a hot guy wanting her was everything, and the simplicity of his responses held so much raw fervour. Mihara had replied with her usual line of; ‘I’m not looking for a serious relationship right now, but I’d love to see you casually.’ This seemed to have worked well in the past. She knew most guys liked a girl who had no strings attached – someone to just muck around with. Unfortunately, any sign of commitment usually sent them packing. But to her surprise, Theodore had seemed to back off. After coming on so strong, he then treated it almost like a business transaction! Nearly as if regretting it, or...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.