KINK - Cover

KINK

Copyright© 2020 by Faith Baxter

Chapter 8: Control

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Control - Obsession, buried desires & a web of lies-Some kinks are harmless enough where others delve deep into the heart of who you really are, never truly being quenched until they meet their perfect, precarious match...Dillon & Suki are thrust together as part of an interclass assignment & what at first seems like an odd pairing develops into something much deeper when shit hits the literal fan. Will their relationship remain a match made in heaven, or become one more dangerous than hell?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Slow   Violence  

“Woah!?” Seth yelled out to Dillon as he pushed past him. “Where are you going in such a hurry?”

“Date with a hottie!” He yelled back over his shoulder as he dashed out the door of the day’s final lecture and took off down the hallway.

“Guys delirious if you ask me,” Damon mumbled with a sneer.

“Would ya quit being so bitter? Let the guy have his fun. If she rejects him, so be it, just let him get there on his own,” Seth scolded. “Besides, green isn’t your colour.”

“Piss off, I’m not jealous of that prick.”

“Not a real good friend of late either. He puts up with all your bullshit so I’d cut him some slack if you don’t wanna lose his friendship altogether.”

Dillon could hear his buddies talking as he jogged away, but it was of no concern to him. Once he turned the corner they were out of sight, out of mind, and he practically sprinted the rest of the way to the library. Bursting through the doors he caught himself, immediately slowing down into a cool saunter and heading to a desk in the corner that was still visible from the entrance. Setting the scene perfectly so as not to seem too excited about their meeting, he slouched in his chair and stretched an arm out on the back of the one beside him.

He knew he’d be seeing Suki soon, but he wished he had transferred some of the more ‘PG’ pictures of her to his phone. Surely that wouldn’t be creepy. It’s just like having her Facebook account open and scrolling through her albums. But they’d be for his eyes only. Lost in his thoughts once again, he didn’t notice the leggy redhead approach the table; arms crossed tightly over her chest as she advanced. Throwing her backpack onto the table, Dillon flinched slightly as he was jolted out of his stupor.

“We’re two days behind now, I hope you’re happy!” She whisper-yelled at him, leaning forward over the table in his direction.

“Guess we’re even then,” Dillon retorted, not breaking his position. “You stormed out, I slept in. We’re a match made in heaven, you and I.”

“Yeah, well we only have one more class together to get it done, then it’s on our own time.”

“Our own time?” Had he heard her correctly? They were going to have to spend more time together outside of school hours. He could certainly get use to this.

“Take a seat stress head. Everything will be a-ok. I got you – I’m all yours whenever ya need me.”

Suki rolled her eyes. This kid was so annoyingly endearing and she hated that she didn’t hate him for it. Rounding the corner of the two person desk, she sat down in the available chair and immediately rifled through her bag for the utensils necessary for them to get to work.

“Just so you know, you aren’t going anywhere today till we’re at least a quarter of the way through.”

Dillon couldn’t believe his luck. He got to be in physical closeness to the stunner – for at least a few hours. It also hadn’t escaped his attention that she didn’t seem to have any qualms about his arm still being on the back of her chair. Yes, she was leaning forward and he was slouched back – but still, his arm was practically around her and she wasn’t recoiling in disgust.

“Ok, so tell me. What were you wanting to ask me about yesterday afternoon when, ah, I kinda...” Suki’s voice trailed off as an overwhelming cloud of embarrassment formed above her. She cursed herself for showing such weakness to Dillon then being so rude as to practically throw him out of the room.

“It’s all good, no drama Babe,” Dillon insisted in his silkiest tone. “It was this part here.” Leaning forward in his seat, he pointed to the second question. As his body moved toward hers, his arm never left the back of her chair. His bicep made gentle contact with her shoulder blade - but neither of them flinched. Suki reached up and tucked some hair behind her ear, seemingly opening the side of her face up to Dillon, and he noticed how much more beautiful she was with her hair down. It was a shock to Dillon how smooth he was being. As though someone else was controlling his every move. Something else he noticed as well was that he wasn’t excited in that way. He was cool, calm and collected – completely in command of himself for once.

Suki too was taken aback by how comfortable she felt in such close proximity to him. She was using all of her willpower to concentrate on the task at hand, trying her damndest to explain to him what he needed to do. But was he even listening? Right now, she didn’t care. Yesterday had been the worst day of her life. Utterly heartbroken, she’d sulked into the shower – letting the water run a little too hot on her skin. Hoping the physical pain would counteract the mental anguish she was experiencing. It worked to some degree, acting as a distraction from her self-loathing thoughts just long enough to let the annoying, cocky, honey-haired dumb arse to flutter in. Allowing herself the diversion, she closed her eyes – leaning against the back wall of her shower. She saw herself slapping him in punishment for his overtly sexual innuendos, then pushing him onto her bed. Before she knew it, her fingertips were tracing circles around her clit. Sucking her bottom lip in and clenching her eyes shut, Suki pictured herself standing on the bed, towering over Dillon with her foot on his chest. Pressing her heel into him and watching his face contorted in pain – yet making no attempt to leave the situation. His hand snaked around her ankle and traced up her calf. Putting all her weight on that foot, she soon lowered the other over his crotch. His eyes sparkling at the pressure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.