KINK - Cover

KINK

Copyright© 2020 by Faith Baxter

Chapter 7: Desires

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Desires - Obsession, buried desires & a web of lies-Some kinks are harmless enough where others delve deep into the heart of who you really are, never truly being quenched until they meet their perfect, precarious match...Dillon & Suki are thrust together as part of an interclass assignment & what at first seems like an odd pairing develops into something much deeper when shit hits the literal fan. Will their relationship remain a match made in heaven, or become one more dangerous than hell?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Slow   Violence  

Dillon turned the shower on and started to strip angrily, pitching his clothes at the floor as if attacking the wayward wonton desires that had started to surface. Ripping his pants off, his painfully hard erection sprung forth. Scowling down at it, he was furious that he was feeling so aroused by this whole thing.

This isn’t me! I’ve never been so immediately turned on by a chick I barely know. Sure if it’d been any of the other chicks in my class I’d probably have been curious but I wouldn’t have wanted to go through all the pictures as badly as I do with her!”

Absentmindedly whilst waiting for the water to warm, he reached down and grasped his shaft. He so desperately needed a release, knowing this feeling wouldn’t just subside on its own – it was too far beyond that now. So he pumped slowly twice and bit his bottom lip.

No. I can’t be doing this.”

Letting himself go, Dillon hopped into the shower, adjusting the temperature he turned his back to the hot water and reversed under it as if to drown everything out. Feelings, desires, thoughts ... everything. As his eyes closed the image of Suki’s legs flashed brightly into the forefront of his mind. All the fresh images he had just seen of her being risqué for the camera ran like a reel in his mind. His erection twitched wildly, begging for attention. In his thoughts she looked at him and smiled seductively with a wink, she was performing for him, and him only. As lust clouded his psyche, he allowed himself to think that he was the one she was sending those pictures to, replacing the ex-boyfriend for whom they had originally been intended.

Without realising it, he’d reached down and started stroking himself again. God it felt good! The hot water ran down his face and back as his hand wrapped around his throbbing cock. Punishing himself, Dillon kept his head under the flow of water, gasping for air amongst the spray. That was good enough wasn’t it? He wasn’t allowing himself to enjoy the experience to its maximum. He was a disgusting maggot jerking off to images of her, he needed the cleanse.

Huffing and groaned as he worked himself, imagining his own salacious noises were coming from her as he pounded into her soaking wet pussy. Fuck she felt good as he imagined taking her doggy style, a hand either side of her trim waist, watching as his shaft slid in and out of her. Biting his lip again, he pumped faster, his hands sliding down to her ass where he smacked it firmly.

Shit ... this is too fucking good.”

Having started down this road of depravity, any reason and decency was stripped away as Dillon hurriedly exited the shower, flicking the water off as quickly as he could. He was on a mission now; to watch the striptease video that was so apparently meant for him. Suki had let her phone be found, and she knew what was on it. She must be into it, liking the thought of someone seeing her pictures. What a dirty little bitch! He loved it. God he loved it.

Drying himself enough to not be dripping everywhere, Dillon ran back to the laptop, stark naked. Yanking the screen up, he saw the video was sitting there waiting for him, right where he had left it. Pressing play, he leaned over the laptop, watching as Suki slowly unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and let it fall to the floor. The image of her gorgeous body forcing him to grasp his cock again. Pumping, edging himself as much as possible so he could watch the whole video before busting a nut. With eyes intently focused, he watched Suki reach for her skirt and spin around away from the camera. Swaying her hips tantalisingly slow, she shimmied the fabric down over her ass, the G-string she wore beneath it was the dizzying limit for Dillon who let out a deliciously loud groan of approval as his cum shot everywhere. His head thrown back as he rode out his orgasm, eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy.

Once returning from his high, Dillon looked down to find his cum had splattered all over Suki’s damaged phone as it sat in front of his laptop. The cracked screen littered with his white climax. A devious grin spreading at the sight. Why did doing such salacious things make him feel so goddamn good?


That night in bed Dillon came four more times as he went through every single picture and video Suki had left for him to find. Breathing out and muttering all the things he wanted to do to that delicious body of hers. Several times reaching out to pause the video and caress the screen. Tracing his fingers around her curves, committing her form to memory. He would take good care of her. He would keep all these pictures meant for him, safe. He didn’t want anyone else to have her anyway. She’d confided in him already and they were meant to be.

Well and truly satisfied, Dillon placed his laptop on the pillow beside him and rolled towards it. Comfortably beneath his doona, he fell asleep with a picture of her smiling, open on the screen.


The next morning Dillon woke in a stupor, not remembering much about the night before. Having completely drained himself of all energy he’d slept like a log – almost comatosed. It was only when he saw the image of Suki still open on his laptop that he remembered all the depraved things he had done. Guilt and disgust at his actions hit him like a tonne of bricks. He was better than this, what the fuck had come over him?! Shaking his head in revulsion, he reached over and closed the laptop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.