KINK - Cover

KINK

Copyright© 2020 by Faith Baxter

Chapter 14: Mi-Babes

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Mi-Babes - Obsession, buried desires & a web of lies-Some kinks are harmless enough where others delve deep into the heart of who you really are, never truly being quenched until they meet their perfect, precarious match...Dillon & Suki are thrust together as part of an interclass assignment & what at first seems like an odd pairing develops into something much deeper when shit hits the literal fan. Will their relationship remain a match made in heaven, or become one more dangerous than hell?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Slow   Violence  

Mihara was pissed!

She’d been sitting in the common room for half an hour waiting for Suki. Two bowls sat in front of her, one empty and the other full of stone cold cheesy goodness.

“I could have eaten that if I knew the bitch wasn’t coming,” she uttered to herself as she looked around the room. A couple of her classmates were sat on the couch watching TV and a few others were cooking, but she wasn’t close enough to any of them to justify venting her frustrations.

After dumping the wasted food in the bin, she took the bowls to the communal sink – rinsing them before chucking them in the dishwasher. She was torn. She knew her friend was going through some monumental shit. Being dumped after three years was enough to mess with anyone’s mind, but it surely shouldn’t change a person that much, right?

Mihara had had a few fleeting flings over the years, but nothing had stuck. She wasn’t overly bothered though when they’d ended, they were never the best fit for her anyway. Besides, she’d always been a fan of the chase. The excitement of the unknown drove her wild! She knew how a lot of people viewed her as easy and desperate for any male attention she could get. Throwing out lines she ‘thought’ would help her situation. But none of that was true. She wasn’t easy, each of her prey had been carefully chosen. And why would you enter into something with the intention of it becoming serious before trying them out first? Even if they were fine as fuck, they might be a total dud in the bedroom and who can be bothered sticking around for that? So it was just easier to call it what it was. A casual hook up. It would only end up in conflict when a fight over who got to call the shots would ensue – the cue she knew meant they wouldn’t submit – clarifying that her interest in them would fade soon thereafter.

Suki had always stuck by her side, never judging her actions, just supplying the friendship she needed. And she gave it back in spades. Mihara didn’t like the thought of Suki hurting this way, but she also didn’t like the disrespect she showed in standing her up.

Anger built within Mihara as she entered the elevator, intending to ride it all the way to level 5 and retreat to her own dorm. But as it started rising she quickly punched the ‘2’ button and got off at the second floor. Storming down the hallway to room number 8, she could see the door was closed which meant Suki had to have closed it. This fact didn’t help quell her mood. Without knocking she attempted to open the door, slightly surprised when it unlatched, and even more so with what she found.

Standing still as a statue in the dead centre of the room, was Suki. Her arms were hanging by her sides, and for some reason she was facing her window.

“S-Suki, a-are you alright?” Mihara beaconed timidly as she took a step into the room.

“Ha? Oh, hey Mi,” she said, spinning around to face her friend.

“Why didn’t you come out, Babe?” Mi asked, the anger she had felt a moment earlier melting away in an instant. Her and Suki’s relationship was full of squabbles and disagreements, but they were all a flash in the pan – she couldn’t live without this chick!

“Shit! I’m sorry, I forgot,” the leggy redhead blurted out, slapping her forehead with her palm before flinching at the sting. Forgetting once more about her hands.

“Really? How the hell do you manage to forget something in such a short space of time? I call bull-shit!” Mihara thought as she made her way to sit on the bed.

“Another one of your space-outs?” She accused with a slight giggle.

“Yeah, I guess,” Suki shrugged, heading towards the bed as well.

She knew that Mihara was never the person to judge anyone for a hook-up, but she wasn’t sure if she was ready to divulge what had really gone down. Suki had a bad habit of over sharing when it came to her friend. They’d had some very in depth discussions about things in the past, and she knew that once she opened Pandora’s box, re: Dillon Kavanaugh, that she wouldn’t be able to hold back. A lot of dark things had become apparent to her in the past few days – namely her growing desire to punish him for actions unknown. So for now, it was just easier to lie.

“What the fuck Suki!?” Mihara yelled, finally taking a proper look at her. “Your hands are bleeding!” She gasped. “That must be from when she was squeezing her hands together.”

“I know. I was a lot angrier than I wanted to admit earlier. Not really something I’m proud of,” she admitted – her own pain not being something she liked to feel.

“There’s blood all over your knees too,” Mihara pointed out. She knew one was banged up, but why were they both coated?

Quickly slapping her hand over the stains, Suki dismissed it with the explanation that it must have transferred there from her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.