KINK - Cover

KINK

Copyright© 2020 by Faith Baxter

Chapter 11: The Fuck Up

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Fuck Up - Obsession, buried desires & a web of lies-Some kinks are harmless enough where others delve deep into the heart of who you really are, never truly being quenched until they meet their perfect, precarious match...Dillon & Suki are thrust together as part of an interclass assignment & what at first seems like an odd pairing develops into something much deeper when shit hits the literal fan. Will their relationship remain a match made in heaven, or become one more dangerous than hell?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Slow   Violence  

Dillon watched as Suki marched purposefully off down the hallway, her skirt swishing tantalisingly as his gaze fell on her legs, and he bit his lip in frustration as he watched her go.

“Fuck! I have no idea where I stand with her anymore! Does she want me? Does she not? I’m starting to lose control around her cause I want her so badly.”

Still frozen in place where her firm push had left him, there was a lingering pressure on his chest from where her hands had been. He absentmindedly placed one of his own hands over the spot and pressed gently. Dillon was a mass of sexual, nervous energy. So fucking turned on by the unknown status he held with Suki yet nervous to be in such a position. This is the absolute closest he’d ever been to getting some actual dick in vagina action, and he was proud of himself for being brazen enough to pin her to the lockers and say what he had.

After picking up his bag that had fallen in the process of their squabble, Dillon made his way out of the building and back to his dorm. His head was beyond confused, but was supercharged below the belt and needed to do something about it asap! The more he thought about Suki with her hands on his chest the faster he walked to get to his room. His pants pulled tight by his erection as he nearly sprinted the last part of his journey - thankful it was now after hours and there weren’t really any people still wandering around the general campus to see him in this state of sexual anguish.

Taking the stairs two at a time, Dillon hurried to his dorm and slammed the door shut, locking it as he quickly flung his bag across the room. Making a bee-line for his laptop, he opened it, clicking on the folder titled ‘My Girlfriend’, and scrolling through the pictures of Suki before settling on a particularly sensual one. It almost appeared like a still shot taken from a scene where she was on her knees, begging to give him head. He liked that one, he liked it a lot. All her pretty features were clearly visible. Those pleading eyes looking up at him. And there was just enough cleavage showing so he could pretend to cum all over her face and tits.

“Fuck Suki! D’ya wanna taste my cock?” He groaned as he enlarged the picture. Unzipping his pants, he let them fall to the floor as he palmed himself through his boxers. “Look at that pretty face,” he sighed deeply.

With eyes closed and head tilted back, he allowed himself to pretend it was Suki touching him through his boxers. Tugging slightly at the waistband, he hummed as he imagined her begging for him to take them off so she could put him in her mouth. With head still tipped back, he slowly pulled his boxers off and let them join his crumpled pants. He wanted it to feel like she had taken him when they were back at the lockers - not removing his clothes completely so as to feel the excitement of them being out in the open. Taking his extremely hardened shaft in his hand, he pumped slowly, allowing himself to look back down and into Suki’s eyes. Inching closer, Dillon tilted the screen back so it felt almost like he was standing directly over her.

“Fuck yes,” he breathed, pumping a little faster. “Look up at your man,” he growled carnally. “You’re mine aren’t you. You want my cum and mine only.” As his breath started to hitch, his huffs and groans morphed to short pants as his body took over. “Oh shit, yes, let me cum on your face.” Placing his left hand on the rim of the laptop screen and holding it steady, he pumped his cock furiously with his right hand, aiming the head of his shaft right at Suki’s face. “I’m gonna cum,” he grunted, knitting his brows together as the climax built to breaking point. “Take it bitch. take it,” he snarled as he released; cum shooting onto the laptop screen and all over the image of Suki’s face.

Dillon was a mass of panting and jolting as the orgasm pulsed through him. His head now dropped forward, thoroughly satisfied with himself.

Once regaining his breath, he shuffled over to the table and grabbed some tissues to wipe himself and the laptop. Tenderly he cleaned his cum off the screen, paying attention to wipe it away from Suki’s eyes. He didn’t want it to sting if it got in there. Then finally - the last depraved nail in the coffin - he leant in and gave her visage a kiss on the lips.

“Thank you for that,” he whispered lovingly as he stroked her cheek. She was still smiling seductively at him and he smirked. “Don’t worry, we can do that all again later if you want,” he added with a cheeky grin.

“Actually! That reminds me,” he said aloud to the image of Suki as though she were in the room. “I need to put some of your pictures on my phone so I can take you with me!” Reaching for the cable, he plugged his phone into the laptop with the intention to transfer the pictures from the folder already saved there.

ERROR: FILE TOO BIG

A large warning box flashed up on the laptop screen.

Dillon frowned. “Fucking ... seriously?” He moaned in annoyance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.