KINK - Cover

KINK

Copyright© 2020 by Faith Baxter

Chapter 10: Boundaries

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Boundaries - Obsession, buried desires & a web of lies-Some kinks are harmless enough where others delve deep into the heart of who you really are, never truly being quenched until they meet their perfect, precarious match...Dillon & Suki are thrust together as part of an interclass assignment & what at first seems like an odd pairing develops into something much deeper when shit hits the literal fan. Will their relationship remain a match made in heaven, or become one more dangerous than hell?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Slow   Violence  

“I know you really do want me,” Dillon boldly stated as the two students descended the stairs to the front entrance of the building. Taking a sharp right, Suki made her way down a small corridor that led to the admin offices. Simpering to herself at the fact he had followed, she headed towards a wall that housed several rows of small lockers.

“I know I want you to finish your share of the assignment as soon as possible,” she responded, not bothering to look back at him.

“I’m not familiar with finishing quickly.”

“I am, and can swiftly move onto the next one ... assignment I mean,” she added with a tiny giggle before turning towards a specific locker. Suki had grown to really enjoy the banter they shared, and was able to more readily admit to herself that she actually liked when Dillon was a little too forward. She assumed that for all he knew, she was just a slightly older girl – much more familiar with the ministrations of young men. She’d been careful – despite the flirting – not to make it too obvious that there may be something more than friendship. The tension in the library had been undeniable to both parties, but she wasn’t ready to let him know that she may be slightly more interested than she initially portrayed herself to be. In the meantime, she knew how green the kid was, and was pretty content that he wouldn’t try anything physical unless she gave the go ahead.

Turning the key in its lock, Suki managed to open the door an inch before it was slammed shut. Dillon’s right arm was stretched over her shoulder – hand flat on the locker – masculine energy nearly sparking from his fingers.

“The good thing about waiting till everyone has left is it means we’re alone too. But I think that’s what you wanted.”

Suki shut her eyes, inhaling sharply through her nose. This was not the same guy who’d nervously sat on her bed just a few days prior. His voice didn’t stutter or question itself. It dripped sex. The redhead couldn’t respond, she was too distracted by the heat pulsating between her thighs.

“Do you cum quicker from behind, or when you’re fucked face to face?”

“Come on girl, keep it together.”

Not a single part of their bodies were touching, but Suki could feel the surge of his body through the entirety of hers. What should she do? She knew what her anatomy was screaming for, but there was no way in the world she was going to let this flaxen-haired ass-hat be her undoing. Not now. Not yet. She’d only been single for three days, and that was not enough time to be moving on already. She didn’t believe in rebounds – they were just a mind fuck for everyone involved. So she needed to get her shit together and nip this in the bud. She was meant to be the one in control.

Spinning to face Dillon, his eyes pierced through her with wanton command. Leaning back onto the lockers, Suki reached up beside her and pushed his hand away. Pulling the side of her bottom lip in between her teeth, she raised her eyebrows coyly and traced her gaze down his torso before slowly raising it to meet his again. Then, answering his previous question with as much dominion as she could muster:

“Face to face, so I can see how good I feel.”

Not even this new Dillon could remain unphased by that comment and his eyes widened as he coughed in shock. He knew she had to feel amazing. He’d imagined it so many times already – her warm softness wrapped around him.

Suki reached up, placing both her palms on Dillon’s chest, allowing them to rest for just a second before she pushed him off her with enough force to send him stumbling backwards, but not so much as to make him fall.

“So watch yourself,” she warned, though only in appearance. “Try anything like that again and I’ll poke your eyes out. How then will you be able to stare at my legs?”

Spinning quickly around to face the locker once more, she tilted her pelvis forward – on purpose of course – gifting Dillon a perfect view of her arse in the black, tighter than tight skinny jeans she was wearing.

“Fucking hell!” The bewildered and currently overcharged teen thought to himself. “Is this a ‘no means no’, or ‘no really means yes’ situation?”

Looking back at Dillon after closing the locker, Suki addressed him once more.

“Seriously Dillon, fuck off. I’ve had enough of you for today. You’re not getting lucky so you may as well go home and sort yourself out!”


Theodore leaned forward on the desk. His hands ran through his hair settling at the back of his neck as he composed himself. They were alone. The last few days – more specifically the past few hours – had been leading up to this, and he was shitting himself.

While the others had still been there, there was relief in knowing that whatever was going on under the table wouldn’t be taken further. It had taken every ounce of his courage to place his hand on Mihara’s knee. Shock momentarily taking over when she removed it. He thought it was what she wanted. She’d been the one to wrap her leg around his. But when her hand slipped over his and traced along his inner thigh – lingering dangerously close to his ... He thought his heart would beat out of his chest. This girl knew exactly what she was doing. And he was happy for her to take the lead.

“So is there anything you need help with?” Mihara asked, abruptly breaking the silence as she scooted her chair back from the desk. Making her way over to the classroom door, she closed it before heading back over to Theodore – intentionally lifting the front of her pleated, black and white tartan skirt to scratch an itch that didn’t exist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.