KINK - Cover

KINK

Copyright© 2020 by Faith Baxter

Chapter 1: Another Boring Day

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Another Boring Day - Obsession, buried desires & a web of lies-Some kinks are harmless enough where others delve deep into the heart of who you really are, never truly being quenched until they meet their perfect, precarious match...Dillon & Suki are thrust together as part of an interclass assignment & what at first seems like an odd pairing develops into something much deeper when shit hits the literal fan. Will their relationship remain a match made in heaven, or become one more dangerous than hell?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   BiSexual   School   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Slow   Violence  

A light warm breeze wafted through the lecture hall window and gently caressed the young man’s fringe. His honey locks swayed gently as he stared down at the paper in front of him. Reaching up, the stray hairs were pushed from his eyes - flicked off to one side so he could see better. He’d had the same hair cut for as long as he could remember. Short at the back, longer at the front – a cowlick that parted his hair naturally above his right temple. It was a pain in the arse to keep under control, but he liked it. It was something that made him stand out.

The freshman, Dillon Kavanagh, was bored as fuck. And in case it wasn’t clear enough from the way his body slumped in its chair, he began clicking his pen on and off again for the millionth time that morning. As if first year business studies wasn’t dry enough, the lecturer - Dr Shouta, had a voice like a camels vagina. His monotone ramblings were almost impossible for Dillon to focus on; he desperately needed something to liven this day up.

Reverting back to horny teen 101, he scanned the room for eye candy like he’d done so many times before.

The bubbly brunette near the front of the room had always caught his attention - she had curves in all the right places, and he smirked to himself as he checked her out from behind. Speaking of curves, he found his mind wandering to the raven-haired stunner who likely moonlighted as every pubescent boys fever dream. That babe had tits to die for! Man, he almost had a nosebleed thinking about her. What he wouldn’t do to slide his dick between her massive tits.

Dillon had always loved the girls. He was a natural born flirt and in high school often tried to pass himself off as a smooth talker. Though he was seldom lucky in his approaches, frequently being ignored or outrightly rejected by anyone he asked out. Despite the recurrent dismissals, when one girl turned him down he had already began looking at the next pair of legs that sauntered by hoping that, maybe, he might get lucky with her. Unfortunately though, Dillon had graduated high school single and a lot less experienced than he would have liked.

College should have opened up a whole new world of possibilities for him, but true to form, he was quickly building a reputation in the school and not for the best of reasons. The guy wasn’t ugly, not by any stretch of the imagination – he just didn’t know better. A natural born clown. Despite this however, some girls seemed to like the attention, baiting him for a compliment or two before moving on. Too bad it never went any further than that.

“So, we will be joining with the second-year business class for a few sessions,” Dr Shouta announced, his bored tone finally penetrating Dillon’s thoughts.

Second year?’ He perked up. ‘Sounds interesting? I wonder if there are any hot girls in there?’

Listening intently as Dr Shouta detailed the assignment; some generic bullshit about balancing and data entry, blah blah blah...

That’s what secretaries are for,’ Dillon thought, rolling his eyes.

“Ok, class dismissed. It’s the last room at the end of the hall. Be gone with you.”

Shouta was one of those teachers who knew their stuff; A legit MENSA level genius. He just always seemed like he had somewhere better to be, as though he’d rather be doing anything else with his life than dealing with eighteen-year-olds who just left their parent’s home and only thought with the brain between their legs.

Dillon stood and grabbed his things. Looking across to Seth, a fellow classmate and one of the few he’d hit it off with from day dot. He was quite tall with dark brown hair pertpetually tied into a loose bun at the nape of his neck. Soft spoken and smart, he had always found himself drawn to those rowdier than he. A third young man with a platinum undercut, piercings, and more than a few tattoos scattered over his body was waiting at the door for. As Dillan and Seth fell into step with him, he offered nothing more than a grunt.

“So, what d’ya reckon boys? Gonna be hot chicks?” Dillon queried with a glint in his eye; a deep sight coming from Seth at his friends relentless one-track mind.

“Sometimes I think you forget this isn’t high school, man. There is more to life than getting laid,” he stated, shaking his head and continuing with his friend down the hall.

“The way you talk makes me think you’re still a virgin,” the third male scoffed.

“Fuck off Damon, I told you I banged heaps of chicks back home!” Dillon lied for the umpteenth time regarding the topic.

...

“Suki ... Hey! Earth to Suki?!” Mihara called, snapping her fingers in front of her friend’s eyes. “You ok? You’ve been zoning out all morning?”

“Hmmm? What? Oh sorry! I’m fine, promise,” Suki replied, blinking a few times and shaking her head, turning to focus on her friend.

“What’s up with you lately? You’ve been having so many space out moments,” Mihara chided. “Is it that boyfriend of yours again?”

“Oh no no no no everything is fine there!” Suki lied. Her and her man, Rylan, were on the rocks at present. He’d just been accepted into grad-school, and it sounded like he wanted to go there single. He’d been hinting at it for the past few weeks and it was really starting to get her down.

Doesn’t He love me though? He promised we would be together forever. Would he really break it off like that?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.