New Slave Planet - Cover

New Slave Planet

Copyright© 2020 by Black Heart

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tales about unsuspecting Earth families recruited to help establish a new planet called Earth Two. Upon arrival the families are quickly enslaved by a group called the masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

Sandra Cross gave her daughter an encouraging rah, rah, let’s do it, and a final rundown of the list of musts that were needed to outdo Sue’s performance.

“First off, all concerns about friendship are out the window because this boils down to whether we end up in the punishment room, or they do. It’s a simple as that. Second, I thought Sue was a lousy dancer, wooden as a fence post with very little movement and rhythm. Now, although I think a far better dancer that her, I think we should toss that idea out the window, because you got an advantage that’ll blow them all away. Just concentrate on what you love and know best, which is your floor gymnastics.

You pull that off, you can produce something so completely different, it’ll be almost unfair to the other contestants. Just do your headstands, back and front flips, summersaults, stretches and tumbles. You won’t have to do them all, just what you feel most comfortable with. Do a few of each before you take your top off, do a few topless movements, but not too many, just enough for a good warm up, because I want you have lots of energy and full of vim and vigor for a grand finale that’ll blow the pants off those dirty old degenerates. So remember, save the best for after you take off the bikini bottoms and then just for go for broke and just let it all hang out, so to speak. I’m sure, if you do perform totally naked you can give those old bastards such a show their eyeballs will pop right out of their head.”

Emily nodded but scowled. “I don’t know if I can do those kinds of things naked, that’s going to be s ... oo ... embarrassing.”

“Yes, honey, I know, but don’t you think you’re seeing the big picture here. We do want to stay out of the punishment room, don’t we? Emily scowled again, but she had to concede the point to her mother. She had already made up her mind. There’s no way she was going back there.

Good, you understand what’s at stake here? If you flash them doing those movements while nude and you can guarantee it won’t be us returning to that punishment room,” Sandra reassured her 15 year old daughter.

The pretty black haired girl staggered onto the stage amid the cheers and cat calls from the men. The medium built, leggy athletic teen thought she was going to die. There’s was no way she wanted to perform her floor gymnastics naked before all those men, but since she feared a return to the punishment room even more so, she forced herself to walk up beside the smiling Bill Willoughbe.

He eyed the trembling girl who looked to be on the verge of collapse and decided he really liked his job. The only thing more enjoyable than seeing one of those adorable, untouchable princesses from Earth, shame and humiliate themselves on stage, was to actually fuck one, which he did, as often as he could.

“What’s your name, little slave girl?”

“Emily ... Emily ... Cross,” the wobbly teen stumbled over her reply.

“You ready for this? Our first contestant only got sixes and sevens, do you think you can beat that?”

Emily nodded. “I think so because I got a really different routine.”

“And what’s that?”

“I know I’m not a really good dancer but on Earth I did floor gymnastics, so I’m going to do that instead.”

Willoughbe turned his eyes skyward. “That really does sound interesting so let’s see what you can do.”

He stepped back and Emily stood immobile as she tried to pull herself together enough to go through her routine. She decided since she was much too shaky to do anything very fancy, she would stick to her well-rehearsed, well-practiced movements.

The host and the audience were waiting with baited breath for something to happen. Just when they were beginning to think, she might be chickening out and going straight to the punishment room, the teen suddenly leaped into the air, and did the splits in mid-air before landing softly on the floor.

While the audience was still trying to shake off the surprise move, the girl suddenly exploded and did a series of rapid cartwheels that continued until she reached the far end of the platform. They watched in amazement as she leaped into the air again and spread her legs wide. As soon as she hit the floor, she back flipped her way all the way to the stage, coming to a stop with a brilliant smile for the startled host. She continued her performance with a series of front flips that took back to the nasty old men and the edge of the extended platform. Right in front of them, she stopped, leaped into the air again and did a wide open split.

“Hi, I’m Emily.” The teen stopped to smile, wave and asked her audience, “You like that? You wanta see some more?” Amid the cacophony of crude hoots, cat calls and wolf whistles, which she took for as a definite sign of approval, the teen bowed, pulled off her tiny tube top and tossed into the midst of dirty old men. She pirouetted in a circle, on her toes, with her hands clasped behind her head so they all could get a good look at her small, conical shaped naked tits, so firm they barely moved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.