New Slave Planet - Cover

New Slave Planet

Copyright© 2020 by Black Heart

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tales about unsuspecting Earth families recruited to help establish a new planet called Earth Two. Upon arrival the families are quickly enslaved by a group called the masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

Bill Willoughbe, master of ceremonies for the sex games night was dressed in an expensive suit, wore a big smile that showed plenty of white teeth, and was acting just like a typical jovial TV host.

He greeted little Sue Carpenter with a big smile when she parted the curtain and stumbled onto the stage, frightened out of her wits. She stood motionless, blinking in the bright lights that flooded the stage, trying to remember why she thought it was so important to make sure she got really high marks in this segment of the contest. She began shaking at the thought of the punishment room. Oh yeah, How she possibly forget that

Since she’d never ever undressed in front of anybody before, let alone for a bunch of strange men, her mother had given her tips. “It’s going to be tough, but try not to be too scared. Make sure you sway your hips and don’t forget to shake your bottom at all the men, they’ll like that so make sure you it do before you start undressing and definitely later, when you’re naked.

Sue was in complete agony at the suggestions. It was going to be so gross. Her thoughts were interrupted by the voice of the host who was beckoning her to step forward.

“Here’s our first contestant of the evening. Come on up here little slave girl where the masters can get a good look at you,” Willoughbe urged the teen forward. Sue was nearly frozen to the floor in fright but managed to walk up beside the host.

“You’re sure a pretty little thing, what’s your name?

“Sue Carpenter,” the girl stammered out her name and then her age. “I’m only 14.”

“Well, you sure got a hot looking body for someone your age,” the host admitted. Sue cringed in fright at the outburst of hoots and hollers from the audience.

“You ever do a strip dance before?” Sue looked at the host with disbelieving eyes and replied. “No, what kind of girl do you think I am?”

“I know one sure thing. You’re a cute little slave girl so I guess we’re gonna find out pretty soon.” The audience roared loudly at the host’s witty remark and began stamping their feet.

“I guess, they are kinda anxious to see you strip dance. “You gonna try and get a lot of points tonight?” Willoughbe knew the canned question would put the girl on the spot. If she said yes, he would come back with a remark about her being anxious to spend the night with a master. If you said, no, he would counter with, then I guess you’d sooner return to the punishment room. Either way he had her trapped.

Sue deftly avoided the trap by coming up with an evasive answer.

“Yeah, I guess so cuz I have to get a whole lot of points, but I don’t know how many I can get.”

Willoughbe had had enough and the masters were beginning to show some impatience. He pointed to runway which extended far out into the circle of eager men. “Go ahead and do you best little slave girl. I’m sure you won’t disappoint them.”

Sue forced herself to walk to near the end of the runway to the spot marked where she should start her routine. She stared out into the audience as the music started with a slow throbbing beat, but the lights blinded her so that she couldn’t see a thing. She stood motionless, unsure if she was going to get sick and could she actually continue. It was totally loathsome and perverted, but since her parents told her a return to the punishment was at stake if she failed so garner many points, she forced herself to get moving.

At first she closed her eyes, as if she was in a dreamy state. She started to move her body with a gentle sway to the music, trying to remember all the things her mother had told her. She knew she wasn’t a really good dancer, but decided she had to try to produce at least a half decent performance.

Sue opened her eyes, smiled and waved, like she loved all the fat, old perverts whose eyes were already glued to her body even though she hadn’t done anything yet. She began to swing and sashay her hips faster and dance around in a circle. Then she recalled one of the suggestions her mother had given her. She stopped deliberately bend so far over at the waist, some of the tressels from her long, brunette hair, swept the stage floor. She started shaking her ass at all the dirty old men. Since she was still wearing only a pair of those super tight, too small bikini bottoms, she was sure they all got a good look at her barely covered bum. She managed to do a full circle, blushing in shame but totally surprized at the reaction she got. The dirty old perverts were actually all clapping. The air was also full of cat calls and rude wolf whistles and the old bastards were all stamping their feet. It was so gross, that under any other circumstances she would have fled as fast as possible, but at least there was one positive from the noisy reaction, Sue felt a little more confident because she assumed was on the right track.

The teen stood up straight again, ran her hands threw her long hair, wildly swung her head to make it fly out in all directions, then stuck her leg straight out, toes bent, like she was trying to take an exaggerated stride. She started to prance around, taking mincing steps on her toes until she realized the men had gone almost completely silent, which was not good, It was a sure sign they were getting bored. Then the silence was over, except the cat calls and loud wolf whistles had changed to a growing nerve racking chant. Take it off, take it off,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.