New Slave Planet - Cover

New Slave Planet

Copyright© 2020 by Black Heart

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tales about unsuspecting Earth families recruited to help establish a new planet called Earth Two. Upon arrival the families are quickly enslaved by a group called the masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

With the sex games about to begin, Brianna and her girls lined up behind the curtain, along with the other slaves. She studied each one, wondering who would prove to be the most competitive and how far they would go to come out a winner. She already knew the answer and explained it to her daughters.

“It’s like an all-out war,” she explained. “You can’t worry about what you’re displaying or how gross it looks. If you miss out on an opportunity to give them a full, close up view of your pussy, ass or tits, another contestant may not be quite so shy and take full advantage of your modesty by flashing the judges with everything she’s got.”

Holly slowly nodded with a doubtful look on her face, while a white faced Emma, nervously whined, “I don’t think I like this game. It’s so gross and sick. Do we really have to do this?”

Brianna was sympathetic. She knew exactly where the 14 year old girl was coming from, but this was not the time for niceties. It was super important to her daughter understood exactly what was at stake.

“I know you don’t want to, no sane person would, but you have to do it. If you don’t go out there and out flash everybody else, they win while we get punished. Understand?”

But Emma put her hands on her hips and stubbornly looked at her mother. “But even if I win, I’ll still have to let a master do all those nasty things to me. It doesn’t seem fair.”

Brianna sighed. She knew her daughter was right, so that she must have already caught on to the true intent behind the games. However, she didn’t have time for any arguments.

“You’re right,” she snapped. “It’s not at tall fair, but then neither is being trapped on this accursed planet and being forced into slavery so you have start looking at this in a way that’ll do the most good. Would you sooner have to please a master without punishment, or would you rather get punished and then have to please him anyway?”

Emma nodded her head and wrung her hands. Without the punishment, of course.”

“Then you might as well get it right the first time and avoid the punishment, because doing those vile things with the masters is going to happen whether you like it or not,” Brianna explained.

The much needed pep talk to her youngest daughter over. Brianna turned her attention to the announcement that the first contestant was about to come out on the stage. Brianna saw a pretty looking woman, bend down and give some final instructions to a cute, black haired, teen age girl who looked to be about Emma’s age. She saw the freaked out girl pout and shake her head. The concerned mother urgently whispered to her again, using her finger to drive home a point. When the trembling teen wiped the tears from her eyes, finally nodded, and stood waiting to be called out, Brianna realized she must have received the same kind of pep talk, she just gave to Emma. Damn, both those girls were probably going to be traumatized for life, but then, so was everybody else.

On the other side of the stage, Jennifer Carpenter and her husband, Bob had set aside all misgivings about what they were about to make their daughter do. They were browbeating and urging the irresistible cute brunette teen to go out and degrade and shame herself in front of a bunch of dirty old men in order to win a sick perverted contest. And the sad part was, that even if Susan flashed enough of her secret body parts to earn enough points to surpass most of the other girls, all it gave the family was a guarantee they would spend an evening letting the men heap further humiliation of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.