New Slave Planet - Cover

New Slave Planet

Copyright© 2020 by Black Heart

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tales about unsuspecting Earth families recruited to help establish a new planet called Earth Two. Upon arrival the families are quickly enslaved by a group called the masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

Brianna and her daughters woke up hours later, stretched and shook the sleep out of their heads, totally unaware of the chips implanted in their heads, and the plan to enslave them. “Wow, we must have slept off jet lag,” Brianna groaned. She stretched and noticed her top was slightly out of place. She pulled it down, thinking it must have happened during her sleep. She gathered her girls on the sofa and again promised them you would keep them safe, no matter what. “Now, you stay here and keep out of sight while I go find somebody to help me get to the bottom of this.”

“But mommy, that woman that was dressed like a slut, said she was a slave and told us what those men did to her and her family. I don’t wanta be a slave and let any man touch me,”

Emma pouted.

Holly looked at her mother. “Is she really a slave? Does she really do all those disgusting things with those men? Remember how she called them masters?”

“Don’t worry girls, it ain’t gonna happen, no how. Nobody will dare enslave us.” Brianna promised her daughters again before slipped out the door and into the hallway. Which way to go, left or right. She was so unfamiliar with the place she had no idea where either direction would take her. She shrugged and turned left.

She walked slowly down the vacant hallway until she noticed a door with a sign that said office. Maybe somebody can help me in here. She knocked lightly. There was no answer but she did hear noises so she decided to just walk in. A few steps into the room and she got the shock of her life. She spotted a naked woman sandwiched between two men. One was covered in sweat, grunting like a pig and fucking her pussy and another man was on top of and using her ass.

Disgusting! Brianna almost screamed but stood rooted to the floor, uncertain about what to do. Never in her life had she seen such a gross sight. If such things happened back on Earth they were done in strict privacy, and never in an open office where anybody could walk in. Her shock grew and her heart began to beat faster when she heard one of the men demand between loud, piggy grunts. “Tell us what you like, you little slave bitch.”

“I love fucking my masters. Please fuck my cunny and ass. I’m sorry for disobeying you yesterday,” the woman managed to loudly recite the required phrase, despite being roughly buffeted between the two men. “You can fuck my daughters too, yes, please fuck Twyla and Kimmy,” she begged her masters.

When one of the men discovered Brianna staring at them, her mouth open in shock, he winked and grinned evilly at her. That galvanized her into action. She quickly turned back to the door and fled the office, anxious to leave the sight of the horror scene she thought was straight from hell. What have I got me and my girls into, she fumed. It was only her first day on Earth two, and already it was turning into a nightmare. Brianna was sorely regretting her decision to come to the new fucking planet. What the hell was going on, it seemed like the whole place was like a never ending horror show.

She ventured further down the hallway but found nothing that could help her so she decided to return to her quarters, only to be greeted by two strange men who acted like they were making themselves at home in her private room.

“What the hell are you doing in our suite?” Get the hell out now.” She angrily pointed at the open door, giving them her best do it or die, stare. Back on Earth it would normally make any sane man run for his life. However, it had no such effect on the intruders. They didn’t even look like they were about to start scurrying about and cringing in fear, like frightened mice. Instead, they just stared insolently back at her, making it obvious they had no intention of leaving her quarters until they were good and ready to.

One of the men who had been talking so intensely to Holly, he had the poor teen’s body shaking and her eyes leaking tears, looked at Brianna and shook his head.

“Calm down bitch, that attitude will get you nowhere. In fact it may cause you a ton of pain and misery. Remember, you’re not on Earth anymore, you fucking idiot. You don’t boss anybody around here. Instead you’ll be taking your orders from us from now on.”

The man turned to Holly and announced. “She’s sure gonna be a nice little piece of ass to fuck, once we give you all a proper attitude adjustment. He cast his eyes on a cringing Emma, and added, “that other young one too. They’re both gonna be very popular.”

Brianna was outraged. Her eyes were blazing and her body shook in anger. She dug out the press credentials that dangled from her neck, waved them right in the man’s face and screamed. “I have you know I’m a respected member of the press so me and my girls aren’t obliged to follow your perverted rules. “And by the way, nobody talks to my daughters like that, now, get out now.”

Brianna’s furious rant was cut short by a sudden piercing pain that tore through head, knocked her to do her knees and left her writhing on the floor. When she managed to come to her senses and tried to get up, a fat, ugly man standing beside a sobbing Emma warned her. “Don’t bother getting up bitch. From now on, the proper place for you is on your knees or on your back.”

His two partners erupted into loud laughter. Brianna was incensed. She ignored the warning and tried to get up. She had to protect her girls. One of the strangers was continuing to whisper things into Holly’s ears that brought tears to her eyes and made them grow round in fright. She vehemently shook her head and screamed at the man. “Never, I’ll never let you touch me anywhere, you stupid pervert.”

Her words were also cut short by a sudden scream and holding her head to try and still the throbbing pain, she joined her mother on the floor.

Brianna was almost up, determined to come to the aid of her girls when another jolt of pain drove her back to her knees.

“You son of a bitch. What did you do to us, and don’t you dare touch my girls, or I swear I’ll see you all rotting forever in jail.”

“Terrible temper and very impolite to your masters, but we can cure you of that quite quickly,” the third man promised.

The trio finally let Brianna and Holly get up on their, pushed still weeping Emma towards them, and marched them out of the door. In the hallway, they joined by several other families that were also new arrivals on Earth Two. It was a disturbing sight that shook Brianna to her core. Kids, the age of Emma and Holly, screamed, and cried as they followed their worried looking parents down the hallway. Each group was surrounded by the same kind of tough looking men who were herding Brianna and her girls in the same direction.

“Where the hell you taking us? Where are you taking all those other people? We don’t want to go anywhere with you. Don’t you understand? Since I’m a respected member of the press, you have no control over us?”

Brianna stopped her tirade in mid-sentence when she felt a sudden tingling starting in the back of her head. She recognized it immediately as the signal announcing another bout of pain. She immediately shut her big mouth, relieved when the tingling quickly disappeared.

“See, that bitch is a pretty quick learner,” one of the men snickered. Brianna glared angrily at the man, but didn’t dare try to voice her opinion of him.

“Well, she’ll learn a few more things in here and so will her girls. They won’t be so snooty when they get out of here,” another man chuckled. The men began escorting each family into one of the rows of rooms that lined the hallway and Brianna wondered what was going to happen to them in there.

The trio quickly secured Brianna and her girls into chairs. She watched nervously as they placed a contraption on each of their heads.

“See those evil men are leaving now. They aren’t gonna hurt us, so just be tough until I can find a way to get us out of this hell hole,” Brianna assured the weeping girls.

The men laughed loudly and one of them pointed to a clock high on the wall. You get one hour for a starter and if we don’t see a complete change in behavior, you’ll get another hour. The clock is for you to keep time. By the time we return, you’ll know just how long an hour can be. It might seem like an eternity to you but in the end, it’ll still only be one single hour.”

The men closed the door and left the family alone. For a moment nothing happened so they thought it was going to be an easy hour. Then the bouts of pain started to hit them in various parts of their body. All of them were so painful it felt like their bodies were being burnt to a crisp from the inside out, but by far the worst was when it tore through their heads like a hot needle that threatened to drive them insane.

“What the hell,” Brianna cursed as she felt the first jolts of the agonizing pain hit her. She could already hear both her girls screaming and crying their eyes out, and tried to be strong for them but she soon joined their chorus of cries. Brianna looked up at the clock after a particular agonizing pain tore through her head and thought, only five minutes. We’ll never stand a whole hour. When those bastards return I swear I’ll kick their balls in to nowhere. They’ve been lucky so far. They haven’t seen me when I’m really angry. Brianna didn’t even realize it but she was already starting to go through the stages of acceptance. The first is the intense anger that was raging through her body. The second stage would come later. It would happen when she decided that an apology would be the best solution to her problem. If and when her tormenters returned, she would say she was very sorry and promise to be nice to them, if only they let her family out of the room. Brianna could hear her daughters continually screaming and pleading for help but she was too busy trying to cope with the pain burning each of the different parts of her body in turn to worry about them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.