New Slave Planet - Cover

New Slave Planet

Copyright© 2020 by Black Heart

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Tales about unsuspecting Earth families recruited to help establish a new planet called Earth Two. Upon arrival the families are quickly enslaved by a group called the masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

CONCLUSION

When the final show was completed Brianna was given no time to talk to her girls. Holly and Emma, as well as the other teens were quickly claimed and led away by a master or mistress. Jackie and Jennifer were also seized by a mistress, which left her with the nasty old hag that had been teasing her all evening.

“First, you’re going to eat me out like a real good lesbian lover and then I’m going give you another session with Herbie.” The old hag laughed at Brianna’s pained expression.

“You think a ride with Herbie is so terrible, just wait until the masters on the other side of this planet get a hold of you and your girls. They are boasting how they are making high revenue porn films of slaves getting fucked by animals. And guess what? The masters have decided to trade you to them for several of those trained animals.”

“What,” Brianna screamed in outrage. “You’re gonna trade us, just like that, and we’re going to where we have to fuck animals?”

The old hag nodded. “Yup, but it’s not because we don’t like you or anything like that. As a matter of fact, we’ve all enjoyed fucking your asses off, but it’s a matter of practically. You see, the shuttle from the Nomad is scheduled to make another stop here and it’s bringing such a huge load of new slaves, we decided to trade your family, Bobbie Boy’s, Tommy Boy’s and Jackie’s to our friends in order to make room for them all.”

“Please don’t do that to us. I’ll be a real good lesbian lover and I will tell my girls to be the same, only please don’t trade us away.”

The old hag smirked as she pushed Brianna down onto her bed. “Maybe I’ll put in a good word for you, maybe even claim you for myself, but you gotta spend the night loving me up like I ain’t never been loved before.”

“Yes mistress,” Brianna smiled. “Anything you like.”

She French kissed her and sucked eagerly on her dried up flabby tits. Long into the night she continued to passionately service the old hag like she was her best lover ever. She ate out the old hag’s smelly cunt exactly the way she liked it and didn’t utter one protest when she oiled up Herbie. Just when Brianna thought she was going to fuck her with it, the old hag suddenly changed her mind, attached an adhesive base to Herbie and stuck it onto a mirrored, flat surface.

“I’m tired of doing all the work. I want you to climb aboard Herbie and fuck yourself on him as fast and hard as you can until I say you can stop.”

The old hag smirked in triumphant when Brianna straddled Herbie’s huge head and let her pussy sink down on it until she had the entire 12 inches of it stuffed inside of her pussy.

“That’s a good slave,” the mistress snickered. “Now, start fucking yourself with it, and remember no slacking what so ever. I want you to ride Herbie like the biggest slut ever, like you can’t get enough of him.”

Brianna, believing it was only way to stop her family being swapped and ending up where they would have to fuck animals, brought everything she had into fucking Herbie. She would let most of its tremendous length slip out of her pussy and then slam her entire body down onto Herbie as fast and hard as she could.

“That’s it lover, I can see you love old Herbie, don’t you?” When Brianna nodded and rode him even harder, the old hag walked over to her, squeezed a bouncing tit and French kissed her. She was having the time of her life witnessing the way the one time snotty bitch fucked herself silly. It was too bad she couldn’t keep her around, but the decision had already been made. The masters would be shipping the whole works of them off to the far side of the planet first thing in the morning. The old hag mused that she probably would miss Brianna, but only for a while because with all the new high class bitches to tame, she would soon be forgotten.

Brianna rode Herbie through several wild orgasms and when her mistress indicated it was enough, she pulled herself off of the giant dildo, hurried over to the old hag’s bed and cuddled with her. All she could do was hope her performance was good enough to convince the old hag to keep her family on this side of the planet.

Brianna’s hopes were dashed the first thing in the morning. The masters arrived as soon as the slaves had finished breakfast. With practiced efficiency they marched Brianna and her girls as well as the other families into a vast storage room where a space shuttle had just docked. The sex slaves stood silent and allowed a new set of masters examine them as if they were prized livestock.

“You satisfied?” The spokesman for the new masters nodded and smiled. “They are just what we need. A bunch of brand new slaves we can film fucking our animals.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.