New Slave Planet - Cover

New Slave Planet

Copyright© 2020 by Black Heart

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Tales about unsuspecting Earth families recruited to help establish a new planet called Earth Two. Upon arrival the families are quickly enslaved by a group called the masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

When the masters and mistresses descended on Tommy Boy with their slaves, they discovered that several of them were already amusing themselves with his family. The twins, Tracey and Twyla, were sharing a huge, double dildo that was lodged deep in their asses while sucking off a couple of masters. Tommy Boy and his youngest daughter, Ellie, were giving another master the special treat of a daddy-daughter blow job.

The entire group arrived just in time to witness pretty, little Ellie, suddenly pull a ready to explode cock out of her mouth and start rapidly jerking the spurts of spunk into her daddy’s open mouth. At the same time the twins were each gulping down a load of cum from their masters. Their job completed, the masters yanked the double dildos out of their gaping ass holes and sent the entire family into the bathroom to get cleaned up and get ready for their next session of fun and games.

As soon as they rejoined the group, Tommy Boy led Ellie to a master, who promptly pulled her onto his lap and gave her a French kiss. “Why thanks for the use of your cute, little girl. I’ll take real good of her.” The lucky fat, old bastard winked at Tommy Boy and pointed over to where Mikey and Bobbie Boy were already putting on a pretty boy show. The once totally straight man and boy were writhing together on the mat, their naked bodies entangled like lovers as they tongue kissed and licked each other’s faces for the amusement of the masters and mistresses.

While the audience loudly cheered and offered ribald words of encouragement, Tommy Boy obediently joined the two gay lovers to make it a pretty boy threesome. Soon the trio had formed a daisy chain and were sucking each other’s cocks. When all of their cocks were hard, the masters positioned Mikey on his back, and ordered Bobbie Boy to get the teen’s thick, boyish cock up his ass. As soon as the former stud, who the women used to swoon over, had the pretty boy’s dick impaling his ass, he opened his mouth to accept Tommy Boy’s cock. Since he was used to deep throating a master’s much bigger cock, the one-time ladies man had no problem taking all of Tommy Boy’s puny, useless wiener in his mouth.

When the pretty boys were all in the proper position, a master hollered GO, Bobbie Boy immediately began bouncing up and down on Mikey’s dick while sucking on Tommy Boy’s cock. Tommy Boy proved to the cheering crowd he had no little or no stamina when his little boy cock almost instantly exploded in Bobbie Boy’s mouth. As soon as his useless dick had finished spurting, Tommy Boy started French kissing Bobbie Boy so the two feminized men could share the load of spunk.

To the loud cheers of the masters and mistresses, as soon as they finished the obscene kiss, Tommy Boy dropped to his knees and began sucking Bobbie Boy off. The handsome but wimpy, pretty boy continued bouncing up and down on Mikey’s cock until the teen filled his ass with spunk and Tommy Boy finished sucking him off.


As soon as the pretty boys changed the cover on the mat, the masters and mistresses began arranging for the introduction of Tommy Boy’s beautiful daughters into lesbian sex.

“You,” Becka signalled out 15 year old Melanie. “Why don’t you and Ellie put on a lesbian show for us?”

As a mistress pushed the petit 14 year old girl towards the mat, a master beckoned Tommy Boy with a crook of his finger. “Nice to see you again, pretty boy,” the master laughed. He pulled the broken, fearful man onto his lap and filled up his much used ass with his big cock. He urged the pretty boy to get moving up and down on his dick and casually ran his hands across his hairless chest.

“Now we can watch your pretty daughter’s first lesbian fuck in comfort,” he snickered into his pretty boy’s ear.

Tommy was completely helpless. There was nothing he could do to protect his precious little girl who hesitantly stumbled towards the mat. Even in his worst nightmares, had he ever imagined his family being in such a terrible situation, yet here he was, with his much abused ass impaled on a big, fat cock while the masters and mistresses abused his family at will.

“Watch her and Melanie kiss like real lovers,” the master continued to tease his pretty boy.

At first Melanie was hesitant to wrap poor Ellie’s, naked body in a lover’s embrace but after a stern warning and a couple of slaps on ass to encourage her, the 15 year old was holding her close and French kissing her. Soon Becka had Ellie sucking and licking her partner’s well developed tits until it was Melanie’s turn to return the favor.

Her appreciative audience laughed and hooted as the teen attacked sweet Ellie’s just budding tits with her mouth. When they grew bored with just titty sucking, Becka took charge and prodded the teens into a 69 position with Melanie on the bottom and Ellie on top. A couple swats to their naked asses for motivation and the teenagers were licking each other’s bald slits.

“Get that tongue deeper in that pussy, or else,” Becka warned Ellie. The girl quickly responded by jabbing her hot, wet tongue into her lesbian partner’s slit. Melanie moaned into Ellie’s pussy while her tongue lapped at its glistening, pink interior.

Becka kept the girls eating each other out until both had an orgasm. She then maneuvered their bodies so that they were pussy to pussy with their knees up to get as close together as possible. Both teens gasped and shook their heads at the sight of the fat, double headed dildo Becka produced. It was sixteen inches long so that by the time it was fully inserted into the girls, each of their pussies would be filled with eight inches of it.

“No, no, that’s too big,” Ellie protested.

“Yes, yes, yes, it’s just the perfect size for a pair of hot sluts,” Becka mocked the terrified teen as she deftly inserted one well-oiled head into Ellie’s tight slit. Satisfied when the teen was impaled with at least four inches of her share of the rubber dick, she inserted the other half into Melanie’s pussy. Since she had already experienced Little Bros., four inches of it slipped into quite easily.

Becka stepped back and clapped her hands. “Okay you little bitches here’s the deal. I want you to get your pussies so close together they are touching each other, so get with it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.