New Slave Planet - Cover

New Slave Planet

Copyright© 2020 by Black Heart

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Tales about unsuspecting Earth families recruited to help establish a new planet called Earth Two. Upon arrival the families are quickly enslaved by a group called the masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

“Please, don’t make me do this with her, she’s just a girl, and besides I’m straight so this lesbian stuff is just too perverted for me,” Brianna pleaded. As she tried to avoid 15 year old Sue Carpenter’s insistent demands for a kiss, Brianna recalled how the masters seemed to like taking her two at once and sometimes three at a time. It was truly horrible to have a cock ravaging her pussy, another one reaming her ass while she tried to suck off a third one, but to have to make love to a teenage girl was much worse.

“Please, I’ll fuck you all at once if that’s what you want, but not this,” the once proud and haughty blond bombshell pleaded as the teenage girl sought her lips again.

The masters erupted in bouts of laughter at Brianna’s predicament. They were all sitting on sofas and arm chairs that formed a circle around the pair who were the center of attention. Each of them had a naked slave on their lap to fondle and tease as they witnessed Brianna being introduced to lesbian sex.

“You’d better forget about fucking the masters’ big cocks for now because we got something much better for you,” Becka interrupted Brianna’s pleas. It was the mistress’s time to have fun with the new slaves. After she and a couple of other mistresses had turned straight laced Jennifer into a proper lesbian fuck toy by fucking her over and over again with Herbie, they had swapped her with the masters who were fucking and sodomizing her daughter.

Under the threat of a return to the punishment room, they soon had the innocent teen turned into an expert pussy licker. The mistresses had rewarded her by repeatedly fucking her teen age pussy with a huge dildo. It wasn’t quite as big as Herbie so they called it the Little Bro.

Now, the masters and mistresses were getting their kicks by turning the mother-daughter lesbian slaves loose on totally straight female slaves. Their first victims had been Jackie Cowan and her daughter, Melanie. First, they had cute little Sue and the once proud mature woman make lesbian love to each other. That act concluded with Sue eating out the woman through several orgasms to get her pussy wet and juicy for Herbie. While Jackie was forced to make lesbian love for the first time, her 15 year old daughter who was sitting on a master’s lap had to endure his hands on her well-developed tits as well as his constant taunts.

He almost drove the poor teen crazy with fear as he made her watch her mother and Sue make out like they were the best of lovers.

“Watch how your mommy screams and creams when Sue eats her out, even though she complained she didn’t like girly sex, she sure sings a different tune when Sue eats her cunt. Now, take a good look at the size of that dildo she’s going to use on your mother. It’s called Herbie and Sue is going to fuck your mother’s ass off with it. Next, it’ll be your turn, only it’ll be Jennifer who’ll make love to you, and, after she eats out your pussy until you cream nicely on her hot tongue, she’ll be fucking your pussy with a huge dildo.” He teased the terrified teen until she was almost in tears.

Melanie wasn’t the only one forced to watch Sue strap on the huge dildo and thrust the entire length of the 12 inch monster into Jackie’s pussy. Michael, her handsome hunk of a brother with the hard, athletic body is now called Mikey. While he watches Sue destroy his mother’s pussy with the giant dildo, he is bouncing up and down on a master’s cock that’s so big it fills his ass to the max.

“Don’t get too jealous because we just might round up a bunch of male slaves and get you to become the star of a huge gay gangbang.” The master teases his teen gay lover. He tongue kisses Mikey and increases his humiliation by reaching around his beautiful body to give his youthful cock a few strokes. As his cock begins to spurt, the master snickers and says: “See, I told you you’d start to like getting corn holed.”

“But I’m not gay, I’m not a fucking fag,” Mikey weakly protested

Beside him, the ass of Jennifer’s husband is also impaled on a big cock. Robert is now called Bobbie Boy. He had always been so proud of his stocky, muscular build that made him resemble a real masculine he-man. Coupled with his suave, good looks, he had the kind of physique that made most females turn and look twice at him. He hadn’t been averse to seducing many of those women into bed either. In fact, he’d gained quite a reputation as a real lady’s man, but that had all changed after he met Jennifer. They had started fucking each other on their first date and still couldn’t keep their hands off each other. Despite 16 years of marriage and one child, she still called him her stud, and regularly fucked him to exhaustion

However, that had all changed since his family’s arrival on Earth Two because it seemed the masters couldn’t keep their hands off his buff body either. At first he had threatened to kick the shit out of any of those gay bastards who dared to touch him or his family, but after his family endured several trips to the punishment room, his attitude changed. He had encouraged his daughter to flash her naked body at the masters in the sex games night and urged his wife to show her sexual prowess in the dildo race.

Then, when his family had been punished yet again for their failure to perform well in the sex games contest, he underwent yet another attitude adjustment. Bobbie Boy had knelt naked and allowed the masters to not only feel up his wife and daughter, but to handle his cock and balls as if they owned then. The three gay masters he’d been forced to pick up in the lounge showed him no mercy because they were determined to destroy his fabled masculinity.

The first one had lost no time in getting his naked ass over the arm of an arm chair, oiling him up and ramming his big cock into his virgin ass. The master had calmly ignored Bobbie Boy’s wild shrieks and screams of pain and fucked him so hard and fast the arm chair rocked back and forth and almost skidded across the floor.

The second master had forced him to suck his cock and threatened to send his family back to the punishment room if he didn’t deep throat him. By the time that master had made him swallow every drop of the sperm that flooded his mouth, Bobbie Boy was able to take so much cock his face was pressed against his master’s fat, hairy stomach.

The third master had first made him display his newly acquired talent for cock sucking before bending him over the arm chair and violently fucking his ass again. That master remained in his bedroom for the entire night and kept Bobbie Boy busy sucking his cock and balls. When Bobbie Boy woke in the morning he was laying on his side with the master’s stiff cock propping between his ass cheeks. The master had fucked him that position while stroking his slave’s cock. He didn’t allow Bobbie Boy to cum until his cock had filled up his ass with another load of cum.

Bobbie Boy, the stud had been turned into a pretty boy and a fuck toy for the gay masters. As he slowly fucked the cock buried deep in his ass, he stroked his own cock, trying to keep it hard but not so hard he would cum. He isn’t allowed to jerk himself off until the master has first filled his ass with spunk. After Bobbie Boy has finished his hard earned spend, he dutifully he uses his mouth and tongue to clean off his hand.

“Look at the way your daughter licks that pussy, Bobbie Boy. She’s become quite an expert carpet muncher because after the masters finished fucking her virgin ass and pussy, they turned her over to the lesbians. But that’s nothing. You should see your wife perform, especially after Becka introduced her to Herbie. Believe me, after getting fucked by that monster, she’s no longer interested in your puny wiener. But then, you are more interested in fucking a master’s big cock than fucking her anyway.” The master laughed loudly at the crest fallen look on his fuck toy’s handsome face and turned his attention back to the lesbian scene.

As soon as the mistresses were satisfied with the way Sue had fucked Jackie into numerous noisy, juicy orgasms, the teen’s exhausted and sweaty body collapsed on top of the woman’s. The whole room stared in disgust and wonder as the teen slowly extracted Herbie from Jackie’s gaping pussy. The woman was so exhausted and fucked out she lay on the mat with her legs still eagle spread, not caring who saw her stretched out pussy.

After Jackie had limped away a new, clean cover was put on the mat, her daughter, Melanie was led over to it. Jennifer tried to calm down the terrified and distraught girl by trying to be gentle and tender with her. She attempted to start out slowly, by softly kissing her mouth and gently caressing the whimpering teen’s nubile young body, so that it looked more like a seduction, than a lesbian rape.

However, the mistresses weren’t pleased with her lack of aggression.

“Well, ain’t that cute?” They look like a pair of sweet, caring lesbian lovers but it’s not exactly what we want so get with it Jennifer. Remember how we did it with you? We want this teen bitch totally and completed dominated so she knows what it’s like to be lesbian fuck toy,” Becka warned.

“Fuck,” Jennifer fumed as she became more forceful with the extremely reluctant Melanie. “It isn’t enough for those fucking mistresses to force me to have lesbian sex with this poor teen, they want me to rape her.” Left with no choice, Jennifer became more demanding, and when Melanie attempted to avoid her kisses, she held her face in a tight grip and clamped her mouth to hers, until the teen finally relented and began to accept her wet, passionate kisses.

At the same time, Jennifer roughly pawed and mauled at the teen’s gorgeous tits until their nipples became erect and hard little buds. When the teen moaned and tried to escape the hands and mouth attacking her tits, Jennifer soothed her with a long kiss, than turned her attention back to her tits. She cruelly sucked hard and lightly bit each one, leaving her pert, little nubs super sensitive and standing upright like two proud soldiers.

Jackie was roughly returned to the room and given a ring side seat just in time to see Jennifer’s talented tongue attack her daughter’s pussy. The teen desperately tried to close her legs but her assailant yanked them wide apart, buried her face into her bald slit and instantly began lapping away at her pussy. All the masters and mistresses hooted and snickered in amusement at Melanie’s wild screams and the way she writhed and contorted her nubile young body while succumbing to Jennifer’s tongue.

When Jennifer began running the huge dildo up and down her daughter’s glistening slit,” Jackie began pleading to the mistress who was fondling her big tits. “Oh my God, please, she can’t take all that, it’s way too big, it’ll kill her.”

“Hardly,” the mistresses snickered. “Since she’s already been fucked silly by the master’s big cocks, this will simply be a step up, so just relax and watch your precious little girl get the fucking of her life and be thankful it ain’t Herbie doing the job. This one’s not quite as big so we call it Little Bro.”

Jackie ignored the mistress’s advice and instinctively tried to go to the aid of her daughter. She struggled to free herself from her mistress’s firm grip but was sternly warned to behave herself and let it happen, or it would only be worse for her family.

“Now, watch this,” Becka sneered as Jennifer began pushing the huge head of Little Bro between Melanie’s pussy lips. Horrified, all Jackie could do was watch as Little Bro. invaded her daughter’s pussy inch by inch until its whole nine inches was crammed into it.

“Fuck her, fuck her,” the masters and mistresses began to rudely shout to encourage Jennifer as she slowly pulled most of Little Bro out of the teen’s widely stretched pussy and thrust it back again. They laughed uproarishly as Melanie’s tightly closed eyes flew open and a look of sheer panic marred her pretty face. The teen began to shriek and moan piteously while frantically tried to close her legs and reject the monster that was laying waste to her pussy.

“Fuck her, harder, faster, harder, faster,” they struck up a chant and clapped their hands in time to Jennifer’s slow, but steady thrusts. The woman hated raping the poor teen so she was trying to be as gentle as possible, but since she had no choice she picked up the pace and began slamming Little Bro. in and out of Melanie’s pussy as fast and hard as she could.

Jackie gasped in disgust and outrage, but the masters and mistresses laughed raucously, when the helpless girl began to react to the furious pounding of her pussy. The first tell-tale signs that Melanie was beginning to enjoy Little Bro. was the slight shifting movements of her hips and ass. Soon the teen had given in to the wanton urges raging through her body. She wrapped her legs around Jackie’s waist, while her arms held her close in a tight, lover’s embrace.

When the first orgasm tore through the teen’s body, Jennifer was sorely tempted to stop, but the mistresses and masters encouraged her to continue with loud cheers, hoots and nasty comments. The woman had no choice, she had to keep fucking the teen until she had several more huge orgasms. By that time Jennifer had no more energy left, her spent and sweaty body collapsed on top of Melanie with the huge dildo still deeply embedded in her fucked out pussy.

Jackie felt sick to her stomach, but the mistresses and masters oohed and awed, when Jennifer finally stirred and began slowly pulling Little Bro out of the teen’s stretched slit. They giggled and snorted in amusement when its huge head finally exited the stretched out pussy with a loud pop and a stream of girly cream. All Jackie could do was stare in horror and outrage at the gaping slit between her daughter’s splayed out legs.


Brianna realized she had no choice. She reluctantly began accepting and returning Sue’s passionate kisses. She didn’t deter her when her mouth and hands teased the nipples on her big white tits into inch long sensitive nubs. The masters and mistresses laughed at Brianna when the teen’s tongue made her moan and squirm as it worked its way down her body until at last it reached her pussy.

“See that, listen to the way mommy moans and gasps and see how her ass jumps and squirms each time Sue licks her slit? Well, you’re next. I bet you can’t wait until Jennifer eats you out and then jams a big dildo into your pussy.” Holly’s master was mauling and pawing at her big tits, while teasing and taunting her, as she watched her mother engage in lesbian sex, something she always thought was totally taboo.

Beside her, Emma sat on a master’s lap and watched wide eyed as Sue began licking Brianna into an orgasm. The idea of lesbian sex had barely crossed her innocent mind until now. “I can’t wait to watch one of those women make girly love to you. I bet you’ll love it,” the master chuckled as he fondled and pinched the nipple of the teen’s budding tits.

Brianna looked up through half opened eyes when the teen finally took her mouth off her slit. She wondered what was next. Her big, blue eyes grew wide and round and her face was filled with terror when she saw the humongous dildo Sue was wearing.

“Fuck, she can’t put that inside me, it’ll wreck me forever,” Brianna complained and tried to scramble off the mat.

“Funny that’s what all the other women said when they got their first look at Herbie,” an amused Becka snickered. “Yet somehow or other they all managed to not only survive, but eventually enjoy having their pussies ravaged by him, and since you won’t be an exception, I suggest you get back on that mat, spread your legs and beg pretty Sue to fuck you with Herbie or else it’s the punishment room for you whole family.” Becka snarl broke into loud laughter as Brianna hurriedly lay back down on the mat and mumbled: “Please fuck me with Herbie.”

“That’s a good girl. Now you snotty bitch, to set a good example for your daughters, you will kiss and suck Herbie while oiling him up unless you want Sue to just ram him into you ungreased.

Brianna glared at Becka, but she knew she was defeated. When Sue knelt on her chest and presented Herbie to her she dutifully kissed and licked him. When she run her oiled-filled hands up and down its foot long length and extra wide girth she began to worry how she could possibly take something that huge inside of her.

Despite steeling herself for the unwanted invasion, Brianna put on a quite display for her audience when Sue introduced Herbie to her bald slit. She gasped, moaned, and squawked loudly each time the teen forced another inch of the giant dildo inside of her slit. Christ, Brianna yelped, the masters’ big cocks were puny compared to Herbie. She tried complaining and looked up at the masters and mistresses with desperate, pleading eyes when the teen relentlessly jammed yet another inch of Herbie inside of her already stretched to the max pussy, but all she saw in their faces were looks of amusement.

Becka laughed into Brianna’s tormented face. “That’s only six inches bitch.” She nodded at Sue who obediently reared back and then fell forward, forcing another two inches into Brianna’s pussy, unearthing an ungodly, wild scream from Brianna.

“That’s eight inches, so only four more to go,” Becka snickered. She gave Sue another nod and the teen obeyed. She withdrew all but a couple of inches of Herbie out of Brianna’s tortured pussy, only to fall forward again, using her weight and leverage to jam another two inches into Brianna.

“Please, no more,” Brianna bleated for mercy. “I can’t take anymore.” Her plea was turned into another agonizing screech, as Sue again pulled most of Herbie out of her slit and then used her 120 pounds of dead body weight to force the last two inches into her poor pussy. This time her flat tummy literally bounced against Brianna’s rounded stomach with a loud smack of naked flesh meeting naked flesh.

There bitch, you got it all,” Becka smirked.

Brianna could only emit a helpless croak in reply. She felt as if that damn Herbie was going to rearrange her insides forever. She barely dared to breathe, lest Herbie destroy something inside of her, but the mistresses didn’t give her any respite. The one nearest the pair impatiently slapped Sue on her naked ass as a signal to get busy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.