New Slave Planet - Cover

New Slave Planet

Copyright© 2020 by Black Heart

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Tales about unsuspecting Earth families recruited to help establish a new planet called Earth Two. Upon arrival the families are quickly enslaved by a group called the masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

“Oh please master, don’t put that nasty thing in my bottom. It’s way too big and besides, putting it in my bum is too nasty. I’ll suck you off or let you fuck my pussy like the other masters, but please not back there. It’s not right. It’s not natural.”

Emma’s third pick up of the night, and the one that would be spending the remainder of the night with her, ignored her frantic protests. Instead, he continued to push an oiled finger in and out of her tight bum hole and warned her to be quiet by slapping her upturned naked ass a few times. By the time he finished its creamy, white flesh had a pink hue to it and the teen was sobbing but no longer fighting his finger.

“See how easy my finger slides into your bum. Of course getting ass fucked is natural, especially for hot, little slave sluts who love pleasing their masters,” Gerald Manduke chided Emma. The gross, evil master loved breaking in pretty, pampered princesses by claiming there ass cherries. Ever since the rebels had overthrown the elites, he’d had the pleasure of introducing several of them to the joys of sodomy and he still hadn’t tired of it.

“Now since that we got your pretty bum ready for some hot action, you can get me ready for some.” Manduke finally withdrew his fingers from Emma’s tortured bum hole and pushed her to the floor.

The sniffling teen knew what the master wanted. She wiped the tears out of her eyes and stared at the fat, ugly cock before taking it in hands. As she started stroking it and kissing its big, purple head she was struck with a brilliant idea. She thought if she stroked and sucked the master’s fat, smelly cock really good, she might be able to make him cum before he was able to put it in her virgin ass. Although the mere thought of swallowing more spunk made her queasy in the tummy, she realized it wouldn’t be near as bad as having a cock pushed into her poor bottom.

Manduke sighed and grunted in satisfaction as the teen put her hands and sweet mouth to work on his cock. He knew from experience that attempting to make him cum too early was a tactic most desperate teen girls used to avoid getting a good ass fucking, but it never worked on him. All it showed was that, given the proper motivation, these sweet, innocent teens could become expert cock suckers. He let Emma think she was going to make him cum in her mouth, not that he wouldn’t of minded it, but since he had a duty to perform, he reluctantly pulled her sweet mouth off his dick.

“Very good, you got all the makings of becoming an excellent cock sucker, but coming in your mouth is not what I want.” Manduke pointed to the good, old arm chair that was a feature in every slave’s bedroom. “Now, get that tight little ass up in the air so I can give it a good fucking.”

A crestfallen and visibly shaken Emma realized she’d lost her gamble. As she made her way over to the stuffed arm chair on shaky legs, she realized there was no avoiding it. The sick, evil master was going to stuff his huge cock into her bottom whether she wanted it back there or not.

Manduke smirked and stroked his hard cock as he eyed the teen’s trembling ass. He knew her pert, bubble butt bottom was going to make a perfect fuck. He took his time pushing a couple of oiled fingers in and of the tight bum hole, then dabbed some on his cock. Emma began screaming and sobbing loudly, when she felt the huge cock at the entrance to her virgin bum hole. She also wiggled her ass and squirmed delightfully to try to avoid the unnatural invasion, but Manduke was relentless. He pushed the teen’s head firmly into the cushions so that her ass remained high in the air and slowly started thrusting into her tight bottom. First, the cock head slipped inside her tight sphincter. Manduke calmly avoided Emma’s desperatelyflailing legs, and thrust forward again so another inch could slip inside of her. He soon was fucking the full length of his cock into her perfect, teen bum.

“Nice and tight. I’m so glad I’m the first to take your ass because I certainly won’t be the last. In fact, I bet you’ll soon have all the masters wanting to sample it,” Manduke panted and grunted pig-like into the teen’s ear.

Emma’s only reply was a wail of distress and a weak pleading. “Please master, not so hard, not so deep. Please, it’s killing me.”

Manduke laughed harshly into the teen’s ear as he pulled back until half of his cock was out of her ass. Emma’s sigh of relief turned into a God awful high pitched screech as the master suddenly thrust forward so fast and hard, his hairy stomach bounced off her upturned ass.

“It’ll hardly kill you, just loosen up your tight ass so it’ll be ready for the next master,” he grunted cruelly. He fucked her hard and fast for several more minutes before he groaned and sank his cock deep into the teen’s ass.

To her horror, Emma could feel the monster’s cock erupting deep into her bowels. She suddenly felt like she had a desperate need to visit the bathroom, but she couldn’t move. The master, slumped in exhaustion over her body was holding her down. It seemed like an eternity before he stirred, patted her quivering ass cheeks and withdrew his deflated cock out of her aching rectum. That was followed by a loud pop and an embarrassing loud and long fart. The master laughed loudly as Emma rushed to the bathroom with one hand holding her gaping ass hole. By the time she finished cleaning herself up, he would be in the mood for more fun and games with her.


“You don’t seem so high and mighty with your tight ass filled with cock, do you?” The master sodomizing Brianna snickered.

“No sir,” the former cock teasing, ball kicker who used to treat men like garbage back on planet Earth, gasped. She had always considered anal sex so disgusting, it was fit only for the most vilest of creatures, yet here she was, bent over the arm of an armchair with a master’s huge cock plundering her bum hole. Although she had seen it happening to other slaves so often, she suspected it was a common occurrence on Earth Two, she still hadn’t been prepared for the actual deed.

The master picked up the speed and rhythm of his piston-like thrusts. Between pants and grunts he whispered into Brianna’s ear. “I’m only the first you know. After tonight your fabulous ass will become common property for the masters. No doubt they’ll be lined up to sample it. Did you know the same goes for your girls? If a master hasn’t already fucked their tight teen bottoms, they are probably in the same position you are, having their anal cherries taken.”

Brianna was horrified at the comment. Just a short time ago, she couldn’t imagine her sweet, innocent girls being so brutally fucked by a master, even in her worst nightmare. Yet she had to accept it as the new normal on this fucking planet. Hadn’t she seen her daughters leading masters out of the lounge and into their bedrooms?”

“As a matter of fact, I’d loved to get that cute, little Emma bent over this armchair so I could try out her ass,” the master snickered and grunted. He gave Brianna instructions so she could be a better ass fuck. “Each time my cock hit’s bottom, I want you to show the proper appreciation to your master by wiggling your ass as fast as you can.”

Brianna was horrified at the suggestion. It wasn’t enough for this fucking animal to ravage and rape her ass. He wanted her to respond as if she loved having a huge cock destroying it. Since she had no choice, she dutifully wiggled her ass and squirmed delightfully each time her master’s cock sank deep inside her bowels.

The master grunted in satisfaction. He continued to ride Brianna’s ass good and hard until his cock exploded deep inside her bowels.


Since Holly had already had her pussy and ass cherries busted by a master, she was kneeling between her third master’s legs and learning how to suck a cock.

“That’s it, open that hot mouth nice and wide and try to swallow as much of my cock as you can. And don’t forget to keep stroking it,” a bald headed master with a day old scruff of a grayish beard and a huge truck driver’s belly, instructed the teen.

While Holly struggled to follow the horrid man’s instructions, he reached down to seize her big tits that hung like melons from her chest. For the thousandth time, the teen wished the masters would leave her massive tits alone. It seemed as soon as one of them got her alone, they were the first thing they grabbed. Little did she know that after she had learned to suck her third master of the evening to completion, he would enjoy himself by teaching the teen how to titty fuck him. After all, with an over-ripe pair like hers, such a valuable skill would be an absolute necessary.

Master Marcus grinned down at Holly, amused at the way his huge cock was crammed into the hot mouth of the inexperienced slave. But, try as she might the teen couldn’t manage to take much more than its huge head between her lips. That’s okay, the master mused. With all the practice she’ll be getting, swallowing most of a big cock would become quite commonplace.

“You ready for this, you hot, little cock sucker? I’m about to cum in your mouth and you’d better swallow it all, or else,” Marcus warned. He could feel the familiar tingling in his balls and knew he couldn’t hold back much longer.

Holly barely had time to prepare herself before her mouth was filled with a deluge of hot, salty spunk. Instinctively, she tried to spit the erupting cock out of her mouth, but Marcus held her head so tightly it was immobile. All the teen could do was swallow each copious spurt or drown in it.

“There, cock sucking lesson number one finished,” Marcus sneered at the horrified teen as he finally let his spent cock slip out of her mouth. “You might as well get used to it because all the masters love blow jobs.”

Marcus ignored Holly’s heavy sobs as she used the back of her hand to wipe the last remnants of his spend that dripped off her lips.

As she rushed to the bathroom to clean out her mouth before she got sick, Marcus warned. “Don’t spend too much time in there because the night’s still young?”


“Fucking damn, you sure make a good sex slave,” Jennifer’s third lesbian lover of the evening proclaimed. “You ate me out like a fucking pro. You sure you haven’t practiced this lesbian stuff before on some of your friends?”

Jennifer pulled her face out of her mistress’s pussy. It glistened with girly juice and the taste of it lingered on her tongue. It was so strong she thought she never get used to the taste and smell of it.

The once totally straight housewife shook her head. “No mistress. I only had sex with my husband before this.”

Becka, the tall, slender lesbian laughed loudly. “You can forget about having anymore sex with your mousy husband because after tonight he’s going to be too busy serving his male lovers to worry about fucking you. I bet by now those queers have already taught him to suck dick and busted his cherry ass.”

Jennifer bowed her head and nodded. She realized it was probably true because she’d already heard Robert sucking cock earlier in the evening. Fuck, they’re going to turn both of us into raving queers, she fumed. And if that wasn’t bad enough, God only knows what they were doing with their teenage daughter. She had spotted Sue only once throughout the evening. She was leading, what must have been her second or third pick up, into her bedroom. Those fucking bastards are already probably already making her into a hot slut to satisfy their warped desires.

The mistress stirred and eyed her straight as an arrow lesbian lover. She had just done a superb job of eating her out, so now it was time for her reward.

“Change places with me. I wanta suck on your bald slit to get you hot and ready for more action.”

Jennifer slowly obeyed. Getting licked to a forced orgasm by one of these degenerate women was worse than eating them out. The way they always made her body betray her and coached her into wild, mind blowing orgasms made her feel so helpless and debauched.

Becka enjoyed torturing her lesbian slave with her talented tongue and fingers. She soon had her slave at the peak of a massive orgasm but just when Jennifer thought she was going to go over the edge, she would stop. She did this several times before she moved on to the next step in the evening’s activities.

Jennifer stared at her lesbian lover through half glazed eyes. At first she couldn’t understand why Becka wouldn’t let her orgasm, but when she saw her attaching the biggest dildo she had ever seen to a harness, her eyes flew open in terror. Surely, she wasn’t planning on using that monster on her cunt. The damn thing looked to be a big as a horse cock. It was over a foot long and at least three or four inches wide.

“Fuck, please don’t, Mistress Becka, you can’t fuck me with that thing. It’s monstrous. It’s so huge it’ll wreck me forever down there.”

Becka ignored her slave’s frantic pleas. “Nonsense, you should know by now how much pussies can stretch. Besides, once you get fucked by this monster dildo, you won’t worry about not being able to have sex with your puny husband.” She maneuvered her body until its massive length hung in front of Jennifer’s tear filled face.

“You like it? It’s my favorite toy for breaking in new lovers. Even though, it’s just us girls here tonight, I call it Herbie.” Becka waved the humongous dildo at Jennifer. “Go ahead say hello to it. Just give it a nice big kiss, then, while you’re rubbing oil up and down its length, you can imagine what it’s going to feel like when I fuck your tight pussy with it.”

Jennifer shook her head but knowing disobeying an order would only make her family end up in the punishment room. She kissed and licked at the monster, and saw she was barely able to get her lips around its huge head. As she slowly ran her oiled filled hands up and down its impressive length, she always noticed its girth was so massive it took both hands to circle it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.