New Slave Planet - Cover

New Slave Planet

Copyright© 2020 by Black Heart

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tales about unsuspecting Earth families recruited to help establish a new planet called Earth Two. Upon arrival the families are quickly enslaved by a group called the masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

At first glance the lounge looked quite ordinary, just like the ones back on planet Earth. The lighting was subdued, the atmosphere cozy, warm and inviting with music emanating from an excellent surround stereo. A big bar, with its polished brass furnishings glittering in the dim light, dominated one wall. Behind it was a huge mirror that reflected images of the bar tenders, liquor bottles and bar glasses.

It was only when Brianna and her daughters hesitantly ventured further into its interior did the strangeness of the place hit them. Although they should have been used to it by now, they blinked at the sight of half-naked waiters and waitresses scurrying about serving the men and women who sat in the arm chairs that dotted the room. They also took the time to stop and stare at the naked bodies that writhed and danced in the glare of a spotlight that shone on a small stage.

“Okay girls, this is it. Remember to do whatever they want or we’ll end up in the punishment room again,” Brianna warned as they made their way towards the center of the lounge.


Emma stared in distaste at the fat, gross man who sat in one of the chairs. It was only the fear of the punishment room that compelled her to approach him.

“Hi, I’m Emma, wanta have a good time?” She managed to get the words out in one breathless sentence. All the while, she smiled nicely, bent down to kiss the wretched old toad on the lips. She was also taking great care to run her hands up the insight of his leg towards his crotch.

The man, nicknamed Ricardo the Roach, relished the attention of the beautiful, blond teen. It reminded him of another time when such a sweet, innocent girl would only look at him with disdain. Well, times sure change, don’t they? Ever since the overthrow of the elite that ruled Earth Two, he had his pick of such girls.

“What kind of good time are you thinking of?” He teased the once proud and snobby girl who was dressed to look as hot and sluttish as possible. She wore high heels, a micro mini skirt and a top so sheer her pert, braless tits very visible.

“You know,” Emma smiled, forced herself to kiss the wretched old man harder, and deliberately massaged the bulge she felt through his pants. “I’ll do anything you want and give you a really good time,” she promised.

The Roach was thoroughly enjoying making the teen beg and grovel. He roughly pulled her onto his lap, deliberately put his hand underneath her too-short skirt, caressed her legs all the way to her panties, and kissed her back. Emma shivered in disgust but did nothing to deter him. She knew this was nothing. It was just the beginning and that soon he’d be doing much more dreadful things.

“So what kind of things are we talking about?” The Roach demanded.

Emma eyed the evil grin on his ugly face with distaste. She realized in horror, the horrid creature wanted her to describe some of the things he could do to her. “You know, sucking your ... augh ... penis and ... erh ... augh ... letting you do it to me,” she wiggled her tight bottom enticingly against the growing bulge she sat on and kissed him hard again.

“Okay, that does sound interesting,” The Roach announced as he pushed Emma off his lap and patted her ass before taking her hand.

Brianna had been trying to keep track of her girls. She caught a glimpse of the interaction between Emma and the hulking monster and watched horrified as the teen led him out of the lounge. A few chairs away, Holly was already making out with another old pervert and letting him feel up her big tits. There was no doubt that her oldest daughter would also be soon leading the man back to her bedroom. She cursed herself for the hundredth time for being so foolish as to bring her girls to this new planet, but soon became too busy trying to entice a master to take her back to the suite to worry about it.

As soon as they were in Emma’s bedroom, the Roach began tearing off his clothes. He motioned to the terrified girl. “You too, I can hardly wait to see you naked.”

Emma gulped and nodded. The time she most dreaded was upon her. She pulled off her top, stepped out of her skirt and panties and stood shivering, shamefaced and totally naked while the master ogled her naked tits and the hairless juncture between her legs.

“Christ, you’re a cute little thing and hot as hell, aren’t you?” The Roach grinned. He recalled how girls like this one used to shun him and go screaming to mommy if he so much as dared to look at them too long.

Emma was too scared to do anything but nod. A tear leaked out of the corner of her eye, but let the dirty old man explore her nubile, young body that nobody had touched before. There was drool running out of the master’s half open mouth, making him look some kind of demented creature. He took his time squeezing her titty flesh and pinching her puffy, pink nipples before his hand trailed down her body toward her flat stomach until finally a finger found her bald virgin pussy.

At his rough command and a fierce glare, Emma spread her legs a little further apart. She flinched but said nothing as the finger parted her pussy lips and slipped inside of her. The lecherous old deviant took so much time moving his course finger in and out of her most intimate body part that no man had ever touched before, Emma thought for sure that at any moment the master was going to want to push on the bed and put his nasty penis inside of her. She glanced down at it, saw it was already erect and looked ready to do it to her. It looked so huge she wondered if it would even fit inside of her.

However, the Roach had other ideas on how the teen would satisfy him. From his first glance at her, he had been imagining his cock slipping between her cupid lips and her hot, pink tongue working on its head. Those lips, he decided were made for cock sucking. He would let next master claim her tight, cherry pussy.

The Roach finally withdrew his finger from Emma’s pussy and pushed her down between his legs.

“You ever suck a dick before?” He asked. The trembling teen shook her head in disbelief, thinking surely he doesn’t want me to do that. That’s too totally gross and nasty to even think about.

The Roach’s face broke into an evil smile. “We’ll, I’m sure happy to be your first, give you a few pointers on how to use your cute little mouth and hot tongue to please your masters. Now, don’t be shy. Take a hold of my cock and start stroking it, and at the same you can start kissing and licking it.


While Emma was getting a lesson in the art of cock sucking, Holly was in her bedroom next door and slowly undressing for an evil looking toad of a master. She used to be so proud of her oversized breasts because of the way they drew the looks of all the males. While she feigned indignation at the way they all stared at her, she secretly enjoyed their attention. However, she was now wishing they were at least average sized or even smaller so that the gross looking man would leave them alone. He couldn’t seem to keep his greedy hands off them. He had been mauling and pawing at them continuously since the moment she had went through the bizarre ritual of kissing him and asking if he wanted a good time, while running her hand up his inner leg.

“A good time, well, I guess so, especially with a big set of jugs like yours. Are they real?”

Holly, her face burning with embarrassment, nodded. The master had leered at her, pulled her onto his lap and took possession of her treasured assets.

“How did you manager to end up with a set of jugs this size?” He asked.

Holly believing she was going to die of shame, mumbled. “I don’t know. They just grew and grew, I guess.”

Now, the monster sat on the edge of the bed, already naked with his hand on his cock, while watching Holly undress for him. The teenager watched him stroke his cock in horror, thinking the guy was by far the most demented creature on this stupid planet.

“Come closer, so I can get a proper look at you,” the master demanded in a hoarse voice.

Holly forced herself to obey. She stood silent and unmoving as the horrid man attacked her poor tits again. The bastard seemed obsessed with them. The teen breathed a sigh of relief when he finally abandoned them, but steeled herself when his hands began making their way down her voluptuous body. They didn’t stop until they reached her shaven pussy. Holly felt totally humiliated when the finger slipped inside of her. She wanted to flee but remembered how futile and painful her last attempt at escaping had been.

“Nice, tight pussy. Feels like you’re still a virgin. I sure am going to enjoy popping your cherry,” the master grunted in satisfaction. “But first turn around and let me see that fabulous ass of yours.”

Holly was beside herself with distaste, but she slowly turned around until her butt was facing her master. She was convinced he must be the devil incarnate when she his hard, calloused hands exploring every inch of her bottom. She didn’t have small, pert, boyish buttocks like other teens. Instead, her ass was wider and fleshier. The master took his time squeezing and petting the big, broad ass. He wondered what it would be like to fuck it, but since he had chosen to deflower her pussy, that honor would go to some other lucky master. Holly was mortified when the master made her put her hands of her knees and push her bottom back at him. It felt like she was presenting her trembling buttocks to him, like she was inviting his touch. Her whole body shook and quivered in revulsion when she felt the master pull apart her ass cheeks and run a finger up and down her crack.

When the master ordered Holly to get on the bed and spread her legs, she realized the unthinkable was about to happen. The demented pervert was going to take her virginity. Knowing resistance or disobedience would only result in another trip to the punishment room, she obediently crawled onto the bed and waited for the inevitable to happen. The teen expected the master to just climb on top of her and start fucking her, but she got the surprise of her life when the master crouched between her legs and began fingering her.

The master stared at the bald slit and watched his finger thrust in and out of it. Since he loved dominating these privileged, princess teen girls, he decided to really conquer her. Without warning, he withdrew this finger and buried his face between her wide spread thighs.

At the first feel of the man’s hot breath on her pussy and first touch of his tongue on her most secret parts, Holly emitted a loud squeal, and began to wiggle and squirm quite delightfully in an attempt to avoid the mouth that was fastened on her pussy.

“No,” she shrieked. “Not that, plea ... se, not that. It’s too dirty and nasty.”

“I love eating virgin pussy so sit back and enjoy it or you’re whole family will be back in the punishment room,” the master warned.

Just the threat was enough to make Holly settle down and allow the demented pervert to get back to licking and slurping at her pussy. Since the master was an expert at taming young slave girls, he soon drove her a loud, screaming orgasm. Before Holly last gasps had died away, he was climbing on top of her and pushing his hard cock into her hot, wet pussy.


While Holly got her first fuck, Breanna was in the bedroom right next to hers. The one time proud and haughty woman, who scorned unwanted attention from males, appeared to be a completely different person. She was naked and kneeling between the legs of a master.

“Fuck, now I know why you did so poorly in that sex night contest,” the man angrily berated her. “Stroke my dick with one hand and at the same time open your mouth wide and start sucking it. “Remember, if you can’t handle at least three or four inches of it, you and your girls are going to pay another visit to that punishment room.”

Brianna struggled to obey the crude commands. She was soon bobbing her head up and down on a couple of inches of the man’s erect cock. Anymore and her gag reflex had her choking and gagging on the horrid sex organ. The master would have none of it. With his hands on her head to guide her, he was forcing her to take even more of his cock.

When the master tired of that game, he had Brianna join him on the bed. Her body was spread lengthways beside his, and while she practiced her cock sucking techniques, he started thrusting his fingers in and out of bald pussy.

“Okay,” he announced. “Time to see if you can fuck any better than you suck dick. Climb aboard and give me a good ride.”

Brianna was so thankful her cock sucking lesson was over, she obediently crouched over the master, lined up his hard cock with her bald slit, and sank down on it. It was big, much bigger than the ones she fucked back on Earth, but the biggest difference was that she had always been in control, not only choosing which man would have the honor of being in her bed, but dictating exactly how and what he could do with her. Now, she was fucking a strange man and following his demands. She fucked the master so wildly her big, tits flopped and bounced up and down until they were captured by the master’s hands. He released them, only to pull her face down to his for a long, tongue kiss.


Emma finally was finally rewarded for slaving over her master’s cock for almost the full hour. With a sigh and a loud grunt, his body suddenly stiffened and his cock erupted. The innocent teen knew what was eventually going to happen, but she wasn’t prepared for the deluge of foul tasting spunk that spurted into her mouth and spattered across her face. By the time the cock gave its final spurt, she had a mouthful of cum. The rest was dripping off her nose and chin.

“Not bad for a first time cock sucker,” the man leered at the teenager. “You’ll get lots of practice because all the other masters are going to want to try out your sexy mouth.

The master left as soon as the buzzer signalled his hour was up. Emily couldn’t wait to get to the bathroom to get the vile tasting spunk out of her mouth. After a few minutes of gargling a strong mouth wash, her mouth began to feel clean and fresh. She wanted to continue gargling forever but there was no time. A warning buzzer indicated she only had five minutes left to get to the lounge. It filled Emma with dread.

“Not another one. Isn’t one enough? Those masters are so gross and perverted,” she mumbled as she rushed off to the lounge.

By this time all the other slaves were there so the party was in full swing. As Emma stood inside the door wondering which master she should try and pick up this time, she caught sight of Michael, the handsome teenage boy with the athletic body, who had tried to escape with Holly. She didn’t know if he was doing his first or second pickup, but he looked extremely uncomfortable sharing a chair with an ugly master. She could see him looking desperately around the room for help when the man whispered something in his ear. When the teen realized he was trapped, that no one was coming to his rescue, his face crunched up as if he was in mortal pain and he gave the dirty old degenerate a long kiss on the lips. She also noted his hand, was resting on a telltale bulge in the man’s pants. Another whisper in the boy’s ear and the teen nodded, stood up and took the master by the hand. As led the master away out of the lounge, the lecherous old queer already had his hand on Michael’s ass. The teen was so stricken he looked as if he might collapse at any moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.