New Slave Planet - Cover

New Slave Planet

Copyright© 2020 by Black Heart

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tales about unsuspecting Earth families recruited to help establish a new planet called Earth Two. Upon arrival the families are quickly enslaved by a group called the masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

R 12 “Mother I hate you. How could be so stupid as to tell us to chase the families with the lowest points instead of those with the highest points,” Holly ranted as the family were marched to the punishment room.

The nearer the losing families came to that dreaded rooms, the more panicky the 16 year old became, until she couldn’t take it anymore.

“I’m getting out of this hell hole right now,” Holly screamed and took off at a dead run down a long hallway.

“Me too,” announced Michael. The 16 year old not only dreaded the upcoming punishment, he hated the way certain masters looked at his muscular, athletic body. He had seen what the masters had done to other teenage boys and couldn’t stand the thought of them using him that way. He followed Holly’s bouncing tits and jiggling ass flesh as the pair of rebellious teenagers raced down the hallway.

“What a dumb couple of fuck toys. Don’t they know there’s no way off this planet?” a master laughed as he hit a button on a remote that hung on his belt. In their haste to escape the teens had forgotten about the micro-chips implanted in their heads.

Almost instantly a couple of loud shrieks echoed off the walls and the pair of runaways skidded to a halt and started back towards the punishment room at a stumbling run. Despite the fact they stopped a few times to hold their heads and sob in pain, the teens made it back in record time.

The master looked amused. He didn’t have to say a word. He pointed a finger at the room where Michael’s mother and 14 year old sister were already secured in chairs and the teenager rushed into it. Holly followed his finger into the room where her mother and Emma waited for the punishment to begin.

“He snickered at Brianna while he secured her to the chair. “Do you realize if your daughter’s brain was anywhere near the size of her ass or tits, we’d have ourselves a genius. Instead all we got is one of the dumbest fuck bunnies I’ve seen. By the way, her stupid little stunt is going to cost you. I’ve decided to increase your punishment time by a half hour.”

“Oh please,” Brianna begged. “She’s just a young girl. She didn’t know any better. Besides, can’t you see how terrified she is?”

The master shook his head. “Think of the valuable lessons you’ll all learn from this. Number one: When a slave disobeys, his or her whole family suffers the consequences. Number two: There is no reprieve from a punishment.”

“I’m sorry mom,” Holly sobbed as the master locked the door. “It’s just that I couldn’t take it anymore. The thought of even more punishment, even though me and Emma flashed the masters like they wanted, got me so angry. Also, I can’t stand the thought of one of those fat slobs touching me.”

Brianna’s anger over Holly’s ill-fated escape melted into sympathy. “I understand but honey, sometimes life isn’t fair, and since we’re stuck on this hell hole of a planet we have to be strong and do whatever those men want or they’ll just punish us even more. Okay?”

A sullen but remorseful Holly sobbed and nodded while Emma whined. Why do we have to suffer more punishment when it was all Holly’s fault, not ours?”

Brianna’s reply was cut short by the sudden burst of pain exploding in her head. Over her own cries and sobs, she barely heard her daughters’ continuous shrieks of agony. The half hour punishment had begun.


By the time the masters released them, Brianna and her girls were completely broken. After a couple of masters amused themselves by feeling up their tits, asses and pussies, they obediently knelt naked, not daring to raise their eyes above their master’s crotch as he explained what was going to happen next.

“The masters have decided to have a different kind of fun with you. Instead of just being lined and walking out around naked, waiting for one of them to choose you, we have decided to make you do a little more work. As soon as I leave, you will dress up in the sexy clothes you’ll find in your bedrooms and make yourselves look as pretty and hot as possible.

Then you will make your way to a private lounge located halfway down the hallway. Once inside you will act like the most eager of whores by picking a master or mistress to flirt with, and turn on enough, for him or her to want to take you back to your suite. Once you’ve got them back in here they can do whatever they want with you for an hour. A buzzer will indicate when their time is up. As soon as they leave you will make yourself nice and pretty again, and go find another one to service for an hour. Then you will return to the lounge and find a third master or mistress who will spend the remainder of the night with you. Any questions?”

Brianna and her daughters shook their heads, so the master announced. “You have one hour to get ready. I will be back here for an inspection and to give you some valuable tips that will help you quickly pick up a master or mistress.”


The same speech was being delivered to the three other losing families. In the suite next to Brianna’s, Robert, Jennifer and Sue Carpenter allowed some masters to examine their naked bodies as if they were prized livestock. Robert, age 36, a totally straight man who abhorred even the thought of homosexuality, didn’t dare to utter one word of protest to stop the fat, bearded man who casually caressed his ass cheeks and then fondled his shriveled up cock while grinning evilly into his face.

“You ever suck dick before or take one up your tight ass?” He questioned his cringing victim.

“No sir,” Robert managed to reply. To his horror he felt his cock begin to stir in reaction to the way the master’s warm hands expertly stroked him.

The master chuckled at the stricken look on Robert’s face. “Well, that’s all going to change tonight cuz you’re going to waltz into that lounge and pick yourself up a gay lover, and you’re going to take him back to this suite and make damn sure he has a fun filled hour. As soon as he’s finished you will hurry back into that lounge and find yourself another one and another one. The third one will have the pleasure of spending the whole night with you. Understand?”

Robert nodded and the master finally released his embarrassingly erect cock.

Right beside, Robert, his wife Jennifer was enduring the hands of a course looking woman who fondled and squeezed her naked tits, padded her naked, quivering ass cheeks and probed her shaven pussy.

“Your tits are on the small side but overall I’d say you have a pretty hot body. What do you say to that slave?” The tormenter asked.

“Erh ... augh ... thank you Mistress,” Jennifer stammered. Her face burnt with shame at the way the woman pawed and mauled at her body as if she owned it. Being perfectly straight, the very thought of lesbian sex filled her with even more dread than allowing a strange man to use her. The whole idea seemed unbelievably perverted. She shivered in revulsion.

“Your job tonight is the same as your husband’s. You will pick up three lovers. Not men. That would be too easy for a hot slut like you. I bet you’re used to having them follow you around like dogs in heat,” the Mistress cackled. As she gave Jennifer’s firm, tits a final squeeze, she smiled into her shame filled face and announced. “It’s nothing but lesbian lovers for you.”

The third master, who took his time fondling and feeling up all the secret parts of 14 year old Sue, leered into her stricken face.

“You already got such a hot body, it should be quite easy for you to pick up three masters, take them back here and give them a real good time?”

“Yes sir,” Sue replied. She’d hardly let a boyfriend touch her. She loathed the idea of having sex with a strange men so much it made her feel nauseous, and she thought she might be sick.


In the third room, a thoroughly cowed and broken Jackie Cowen allowed a master to take his time feeling up her big, sloping tits and quivering ass cheeks. The 35 year old’s body was slightly out of shape due to lack of a regular exercise regime but it was far from flabby, just softer and rounder with more mature curves.

Beside her stood 15 year old Melanie. Her body shook so badly she could barely stand up, her face was scrunched up and she looked to be on the verge of tears. The older, creepy looking master ignored her obvious distress and calmly ogled and pawed at her already well developed body.

Her brother Michael stood on the other side of Jackie, not daring to move even an inch to avoid the man’s hands that trailed down his chest, handled his dick and patted his tight clenched buttocks. The 16 year old hockey and soccer player was absolutely terrified of being turned into a homo sex toy for some deranged queers, but the extra time in the punishment room had convinced him anything was better than a return visit to it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.