New Slave Planet - Cover

New Slave Planet

Copyright© 2020 by Black Heart

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tales about unsuspecting Earth families recruited to help establish a new planet called Earth Two. Upon arrival the families are quickly enslaved by a group called the masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

Brianna stood on the stage beside Willoughby. Although her mind was filled with horror over the disgusting things she was about to do, she kept a big smile pasted on her face because she had been told a nice smile could earn her a few extra points. And she needed every point she could muster because her oldest daughter, Holly had managed only a mediocre performance which left the family barely hanging on to fifth place.

“Well,” Willoughby noted. “Do you realize that there’s only four points separating your family from sinking into fourth place?”

Brianna wished she could knock the obnoxious host into the middle of next week with a slap to his smiling face and a knockout kick to his balls, but wisely maintained her cool.

She smiled and nodded.

“So that’s puts a lot of pressure on you, especially since you’ve admitted you’ve never actually sucked cock before? That’s hard to believe, but I bet you’re reconsidering you’re refusal to wrap your luscious lips around some lucky guy’s dick because it’s now a detriment instead of a virtue?”

Brianna’s face burnt with shame. She always thought sucking off a man was demeaning and an affront to her dignity. In addition, she was fuming over having to put up with this perverted farce and act like it was completely normal.

She barely managed to contain herself as she smiled and nodded again.

“So how do you expect to get through that important portion of the contest with a decent score without having any practical experience?”

Brianna shrugged. She was so outraged she didn’t want to even to say a word, lest the wrong ones slip out when she told Willoughby where to put his perverted sense of humor.

“Oh, I know, I bet you think you can make up those valuable lost points when you fuck you’re way through the dildos?” I can’t wait to see how you handle those really big ones at the end of that contest?”

When Willoughby heard the stamping of feet and chorus of hoots growing louder he realized his audience was getting impatience for another show. As he saw how Brianna’s big tits threatened to pop right through her tiny top, and the way her too small bikini bottoms displayed a perfect camel toe and clung to her shapely ass like a second skin, he realized he too was anxious to see her perform.

“Okay, I guess it’s time to get down to the serious business of trying to earn enough points to save your family from the punishment room. You can start by taking off your slave garment and giving us a real good look at your naked body.”

When Brianna took off her top and displayed her naked tits to the sound of catcalls and wolf whistles, she never felt so embarrassed in her life. She tried to ignore them and fought back tears of despair when she peeled off the bikini bottoms and let the masters catch glimpses of her shaved vagina and naked ass.

Brianna fought to gain control of herself as Willoughby explained the dildo sucking rules and how the bulb full of colored fluids worked to measure how much of each one she managed to swallow.

When he was finished, Brianna knelt down on a cushion in front of the, skinny four incher, determined to do as well as she could on each of them to save her family from another session in the punishment room. While the raucous masters chanted suck it, suck it, she opened her mouth wide to accept the first one. After two tries, she managed to take all four inches and moved on to the six-incher and it’s slightly wider girth.

“Now, we see where inexperience is starting to hurt slave Brianna,” Willoughby lewdly commented when she took another two tries and struggled to swallow all of the six-incher. “While most of the other slave women handled these smaller ones quite easily, Brianna looks like she’s already met her match, which is putting the family’s fifth place position into serious jeopardy.”

“Fuck, this is impossible, nobody can swallow something this big,” Brianna cursed as she began forcing the wider, eight inch dildo into her mouth. After three tries, she was choking and gagging so much she gave up at six inches.

“Now, you see what I mean?” Willoughby added with an, I told you so smirk as Brianna struggled to at least her lips wrap her lips around the huge head of the much wider10-incher. “But that’s okay, because the masters will give her some much needed cock sucking practice after her family gets out of the punishment room.”

Brianna stared at the next dildo in disbelief. It was the humongous 10 incher that boasted a still wider girth. After three tries all she managed to do was hold its enormous head between her widely-stretched lips.

Although Brianna did even worse on the final dildo, the monstrous 12 incher, she sat back with a sigh of relief that this part of the contest was over. However, her face fell and whatever elation she felt for managing to stick with the deranged dildo sucking contest right to the end, collapsed like a leaky balloon, when Willoughby announced her disappointing display of oral skills had dropped her family into the dreaded fourth place.

“Well Brianna do you realize what your totally pitiful attempt at the dildo sucking is going to cost your family? I bet you’re wishing now, you might have practiced your skills on some lucky guy because the fate of your family now rests on how fast you can fuck your way through these rubber dicks. The record speed, by the way is 12.5 minutes, which you are going to have to at least match if you want to regain fifth place. Think you can do that?” Willoughby asked.

Brianna was horrified at the thought of impaling herself on each of the dildos, especially the bigger ones but realized, since she still had a chance of saving her family from the punishment room, she was going to have to try her best.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.