New Slave Planet - Cover

New Slave Planet

Copyright© 2020 by Black Heart

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tales about unsuspecting Earth families recruited to help establish a new planet called Earth Two. Upon arrival the families are quickly enslaved by a group called the masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

The arrival of the space ship Nomad at the planet called Earth Two signalled the end of a two month journey from planet Earth. Although the Nomad was equipped with all the amenities necessary to provide its passengers with all the comforts of home, living within its confined spaces had long worn thin and the passengers were eager to leave.

They lined up, each with the maximum of one suitcase in hand, anxious for the word to disembark the space ship and board the space shuttle which would take them down to the planet where they would begin their new life.

David Weebe, and his wife were typical of the passengers who had taken the opportunity to leave the impoverished, polluted and over-crowded Earth for a job on the newly discovered planet. At age 40, he was a computer expert, and his wife, Susan, age 38 was a highly educated school teacher. However, work was so hard to come by on Earth they hadn’t been employed in months. They were on the edge of despair over trying to support a large blended family on nothing but a meager government subsidy, when they offered a seemingly unbelievable life line in the form of a letter from his younger brother.

Max, his wife Angie and their three kids had left Earth for the new planet almost a year ago. David hadn’t heard much from him since, only that the two month long space journey wasn’t near as arduous as expected, they had arrived on Earth Two and were adjusting quite nicely to life on the new planet.

David eagerly showed Max’s latest letter to his wife. It was much longer than previous ones and described how great a life he and his family were now living.

“The whole planet is very clean with very little or no pollution. The skies are so clear you can see the stars at night, and even though we are well beyond them, we can catch glimpses of the Earth’s moon and sun. The air is also very clean so there’s no need to wear masks. As far as work goes, they keep us very busy but we only have to work five days a week and we’re well compensated. In addition, our kids go to excellent schools and have plenty of time for athletic activities.

“The main reason I’m telling you all this is that I’ve just learned the company I work for is planning a mega development and is in need of new staff, so I thought of you. I don’t know things are back on Earth so I sent you the forms to fill out if you’re interested in joining me. The good news is that the authorities want to increase the population of Earth Two so they have waived the exemption on children. They will accept your whole family even though there’s seven of you. Your loving bro Max.”

“Wow,” Susan exclaimed. “It sounds like your brother is doing really well and that life on that new planet isn’t as bad as we figured. I think we should take it. What have we got to lose? We’re barely surviving here on Earth and they’ll even allow our children so we can take them with us.”

Bright and early the next morning David and Susan presented their documents to the company Max worked for on Earth Two, answered all the questions from a recruiter and filled out the forms to include their children on the journey. They were elated to be approved and began making plans to leave Earth for a minimum five years, perhaps longer.

While David and Susan were making final plans for departure, Max and one of his daughters were stark naked and kneeling in a line before their master. Right behind him he could hear the sounds of another master enjoying himself with his wife and 15 year old son. The last time he stole a look he saw Angie sitting with her back to her master and allowing him to paw and maul her magnificent, big tits while she energetically rode his big cock. Ricky was on his hands and knees in front of them and dutifully sucking the balls of the man fucking his mother. Occasionally the master would holler now as a signal for the teen to get ready. He would then lift Angie off his cock and the boy would immediately lick the juices out of his mother’s gaping cunt making her moan loudly, and then give his master’s cock a few good licks before he slammed Angie back down on his eight inch monster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.