Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I did as he ordered, and he carefully knotted ties together and adjusted them to make the right lengths of material. Then he tied my wrists to the corner bed supports. He was very gentle and his easy motions put me at ease. Once I was fully restrained to the bed, I pulled against the ties with my hands, but they held true. I could pull them an inch or so, but I wasn’t going anywhere.

He positioned my legs apart so I was spread-eagled and totally exposed, then got on the bed between my wide-open legs and began to play with my pussy. I was so aroused by then that my secretions were dripping out of me. When his wet fingers touched my asshole, I tensed up.

“Relax,” he said soothingly. I took a deep breath and attempted to relax my body. Gently, he started to push a finger in. His finger was slippery with my lubrication and it slid in easily.

His finger felt good, and after the different butt plugs it was quite comfortable. He kept pushing it in, deeper and deeper, wiggling it as it went in. When it was all the way inside me, he held it there without moving for a full minute, letting me adjust to the now-familiar sensation of being filled. Then he began to slide it in and out, finger-fucking my asshole.

When he slid his finger out of me, I let out a little gasp and pulled against the restraints, which held firm. Again, the feeling of being restrained and totally at his mercy was overwhelming and just seemed to add to this intense carnal experience. I felt him move into position behind me. I couldn’t see him, but I could visualize his big, thick, stiff cock swaying back and forth. He slipped the head of his cock into my pussy, lubricating it; the anticipation was mind-boggling and my deep, heavy breaths could be heard gently echoing off the walls of the room. Then I felt the tip touch my asshole again.

He started to push, and my juices on his cock probably helped. The head went in, and I felt a spasm that quickly subsided. My initial reaction was to try to get away from him, just like before, and I pulled against the restraints, but again, they held true. I was helpless and totally at his mercy. The feeling of vulnerability only added to my arousal, and I didn’t even consider asking him to stop.

Slowly and carefully, he pushed himself into me, just a little at a time. The butt plugs he’d used had felt big in me, but his cock felt even bigger. The discomfort I was feeling was negated by my intense desire to please him and let him take me how he wanted ... how we both wanted. With each gentle push, I felt the tip go further up in my belly. I lay still, with my eyes closed, completely helpless. Even after the anal probe had shown me I could take all of his length, I was amazed by how far he went into me.

I tried to be quiet, but with each little push I exhaled with a muffled grunt. The silence of the room was broken by my soft moans and pants as he opened and filled me. Hearing me only seemed to turn him on more, if that was even possible. I lifted my hips up off the bed as far as I could to make the angle better for him. I think he was pleasantly surprised that I was attempting to assist him now instead of trying to escape and resist him.

It felt like his cock was up into my belly, and I was taking deep breaths. At last, with one more push, our bodies rested together; I could feel his balls press against my wet pussy and I knew he was all the way in. The bondage had worked like magic. Once I’d known I couldn’t get away, I’d just submitted. His cock was all the way inside me, and I could feel the smooth head deep in my stomach. This wasn’t like taking him in my vagina. I felt so stuffed, so full, this feeling of penetration was so much more erotically intense. However, I realized it was also the combination of many things: being restrained for the first time, being taken anally, and the very taboo nature of knowing that the man inside me was my father.

He started fucking me with slow, steady strokes. He didn’t pull all the way out, just two or three inches, and then back in. In and out, over and over and over, with a slow, gentle, steady rhythm. Pre-cum must have been oozing out of him, and that extra lubrication allowed him to gradually lengthen his strokes. I was in another world, in a dreamlike state.

He was in great shape and had really good stamina, and he just kept rocking in and out of me like a machine. The room was quiet except for our breathing. My hands were tied, but he reached down with both hands and spread my butt cheeks so his cock would go in just a little further. I didn’t realize I was as turned on as I was, but then he reached under me and started fingering my clit. Without warning, my body began to shake and convulse as an intense orgasm overwhelmed me.

He rode me through it, and I was amazed that he’d lasted that long. But then I heard that tell-tale sign of the change in his breathing and I knew he was close. I felt so slutty. “Make sure you’re all the way in when you shoot,” I moaned. I had to admit my words shocked me a little, because it felt as if someone else said them.

He started to pound me faster, then, all of a sudden, fully inserted, his body rested against mine and he started to come. He was grunting and groaning like an animal, and I could feel his cock twitch and pulse. Spurt after spurt of his semen squirted deep into my bowels, and it felt wonderful. Him finishing inside me was always so satisfying; it made me feel perfect, like I was taking care of my man, and sharing this type of intimate, taboo sex with him only amplified those passionate carnal feelings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.