Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I came in from the pool the next afternoon and found my father lounging in what was now our bedroom. I was wearing a sheer white lace wrap over one of my little bikinis. There was a small table in the corner of the room and my father was sitting in one of the chairs by it, and I sat beside him. I’d been thinking about something all morning and I needed to talk to him about it.

“Daddy, please tell me about Suzi,” I requested timidly.

He looked at me thoughtfully. “What do you want to know about her?”

I averted my eyes; I couldn’t look at him. “I love the way our relationship is developing,” I told him, “and I want to be everything Mom was for you. So I want to know how you feel about that and how Suzi will fit into the equation.”

He thought for a few seconds. “Suzi and I have an interesting arrangement. You already know I’ve been helping her financially, and she appreciates that very much. She’s Japanese and comes from a culture in which women are very submissive to their men, and she’s very much that way with me.”

“Do you mean sexually?”

“Yes, of course sexually, and in every other way. I buy her clothes that I want to see her in and she wears them for me to please me when I see her.” He paused and thought for a moment. “She enjoys whatever I want to do with her with complete acceptance.”

I felt a twinge of jealousy deep in the pit of my stomach. He cares for this girl. Did he ... I was very reluctant to ask this, but I had to know.

“Do you love her?”

“No,” he replied immediately. “I don’t love her; as I told you, I doubt I’ll ever love anyone in the way I loved your mother. I have affection for her, and we have fun together, but that’s all.” His voice trailed off and I could tell he was in deep reflection. “As far as our relationship is concerned, I’m really glad we’ve been able to move on and put our past behind us, and begin anew with each other. These past few weeks have been an amazing time for me. Kenna, you’ve made our house feel like a home again, and I want that to continue.”

“That’s very reassuring,” I said honestly. “I also want what we have to continue.”

“Once things get back to normal, will you be upset if I continue to see Suzi?”

That was a very tough question, and at first I wasn’t sure how to respond. I thought of my mother and his relationship with her. They’d had a unique marriage, and in the end I wanted to do what I thought my mother would have done. More than anything, I wanted him to be happy. Still, I had to come to terms with these jealous feelings and give voice to them.

“I need to know that I come first. I want you to be happy, but...” my face broke into a deep blush, but he needed to know, I had to say this and make sure he knew how I felt about him. “ ... I love you, and not in a way that a daughter loves a father, but in the way that a woman loves a man, and I ... I hope that in time you’ll love me the way I love you, the way you loved Mom.”

He looked seriously into my eyes. “I’m already well along that path, Kenna. You remind me more and more of her. If I had to choose between you and Suzi, I’d choose you without hesitation.”

That really warmed my heart and made me feel so good. Still, I needed more from him and I had to make sure he knew that. “Please, Daddy, make me like Mom for you. I want to be like she was for you in every way.”

His eyes widened. “Are you sure about that?”

“Yes, I’m sure. I want to be everything she was, every way she was. You already know I’m like her sexually, how slutty I am, how horny I get, my submissive nature, so please make me your woman.”

“You’re really serious about this?” he asked incredulously.

I looked him squarely in the eyes. “Yes, I’m sure,” I insisted. “I need you to make me feel ... make me know ... that I’m yours.”

Instantly, his demeanor changed and he spoke in a very commanding tone. “You got turned on when I spanked you, so let’s find out how rough you like it. Get out of that suit and get on the bed with your ass in the air. I’m going to give you the chance to offer yourself to me in the way she did sometimes.”

I quickly shed my wrap and bikini and slid onto the edge of the foot of the bed on my hands and knees. I rested my head on the comforter and raised my bottom into the air. I heard him unbuckle the wide belt he was wearing on his jean shorts and slide it out through the loops. Then he hit me with it, square across my butt cheeks, and I squawked at the sudden pain.

“Owww,” I cried, and his response was to hit me again. It hurt, it really hurt, but I stayed in position; I was determined to give him everything my mother had.

When he hit me the third time, even harder, two things happened. A rush of endorphins drove the pleasure center in my brain into overdrive and my pussy flooded as my body prepared itself for a violent invasion. His fourth swat brought a tear to my eye; my ass felt like it was on fire from the intense blows. I looked back into the mirror behind me and saw four deep-red welts that had formed on the meaty section of my ass, and that shocked me a little. However, it only made me beg him for what I needed.

“Fuck me, Daddy,” I whimpered with tears streaking down my cheeks. “Please fuck me. Take me ... use me ... make me totally yours like she was.”

I heard his zipper open and his shorts slide to the floor, and he moved in behind me. He took his cock in his hand and ran the head up and down the lips of my pussy, lubricating it in my secretions. Then, without warning, he slammed his cock into my vagina with one long, powerful stroke. He reached around and grabbed my breasts, pulling my body back toward him every time he pounded himself into me. Because of the angle, the head of his cock was gliding perfectly over my clit on every stroke and I started coming almost immediately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.