Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The next 24 hours seemed magical to me. During the day my father would touch my cheek, caress my hair, rub my shoulders, and when he ran his palm across my breasts my nipples hardened instantly. In the evening, he led me to his bed and we made love before snuggling into deep and peaceful slumber. Each time I thought my need for him had been sated he would arouse me again, and I responded eagerly, yearning for his touch. As perverse as it may seem, I felt like a bride on her honeymoon. In my 23 years I’d never been in love, never let a man love me, and the intense feelings he aroused inside me were overwhelming.

The following day, things were different. He resumed being assertive and controlling, demanding sex multiple times, when he wanted and how he wanted. I certainly wasn’t complaining; I thoroughly enjoyed playing the role of his wife in every way, and the more we bonded, the more my submissive nature took over my mind and my emotions. I wanted to please my father as I had never done before, and that made it easy for me to fall deeper and deeper under his dominant spell.

The day after that, he showed me how in control he was. We were out by the pool, and I was wearing one of my tiny bikinis. He sat on the edge of a chair, put a cushion on the concrete in front of him, and had me kneel between his legs. He took his cock out, grabbed my head on both sides over my ears, and rammed his cock between my lips and into my mouth. This forceful, bold move startled me, but I reveled in pleasing him however he wanted. I knew he loved using my mouth this way and I started to slowly lick around the bulbous head.

He obviously wasn’t interested in slow and sensual; he moved my head back and forth, effectively fucking my face, and then he shifted his hands. He moved one hand to grasp my long blonde hair, holding me at the back of my scalp, and with his other hand he ripped away my top to expose my breasts. He continued to use his hand to move my mouth up and down on his cock while he reached down inside the front of my thong bottom and fingered my clit.

I always got wet when I gave head, with my father even more than my previous lovers, and when he stroked my clit I moaned around his cock-head.

“Ooohhh, that’s nice,” he growled. “The vibrations from your sounds are a great sensation.” Then he pinched my nipples really hard, first one and then the other, and I moaned even louder. That set him off, and he flooded my mouth, forcing me to swallow quickly so I didn’t lose any of his cum. Then he went back to my clit and rubbed it roughly, and I came with his cock still in my mouth and the taste of his cum enhancing my pleasure.

He pulled his cock away from my face and sat back in his chair, looking at me with a mixture of satisfaction and sternness. I looked up at him and shivered; I somehow knew that the nature of our relationship was changing. Despite my brief reservation, I was so happy to be with him and for us to be a part of each other’s lives again. Because of this new closeness we’d been developing, I was willing to accept him how he was and do whatever he wanted to please him. I smiled shyly and outwardly tried to let him know I wasn’t upset at how he’d just treated me.

That evening, when we went to his bedroom, he had me get on the bed on my hands and knees. Then he went to his closet and returned holding a thin butt plug, no bigger around than his finger had been these last few nights, and a bottle of lube. But when I saw what he was carrying, I immediately got nervous.

“What are you going to do?” I asked hesitantly.

“I’m going to start preparing you,” he answered. “Have you ever had anal sex?”

“Yes, a few times, Daddy, but you can’t put your huge cock in there, it’ll hurt.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

True confession time again. More than anything, I want to be honest and truthful with him. “I liked it and it was pretty good. When I was in a submissive mood, and I rubbed my clit when he was ... you know ... it was pretty easy to get myself off.”

“Well, I’m going to get you ready to take me; we need to open you up a little at a time until you’re ready for me.”

“I don’t know...” I was very intimidated by his size, but he verbally pressed forward.

“You want to please me, don’t you?”

Another moment of truth. I did, I really did, but I knew what he was asking of me wasn’t going to be easy. I answered in the only way I could. “Of course, Daddy, you know I want to please you. I want to be everything Mom was for you.” I quietly continued, “Did she like anal sex?”

“Your mother was just like you, Kenna, she was a natural slut. She loved anal sex, and not just from me. She loved having her ass taken, especially when she was being made air-tight.”

My eyes widened. “What does that mean, air-tight?”

“It means having a cock in all three openings. There she’d be, in nothing but thigh-hi stockings and five-inch heels, taking a cock in her pussy, another in her ass, and a third in her mouth.”

Oh, God ... my mother did that? And liked it? “You’ve got to be kidding me,” I said in utter shock. I wasn’t sure how to mentally process what he was revealing about her.

“I’m quite serious. Sometimes I was one of the three, other times I was either fucking another woman or just watching your mother perform. She was a real exhibitionist; she loved being watched and being the center of attention.”

Suddenly, a panic washed over me. I didn’t think I could do this and I wasn’t sure I could be what he wanted or even attempt to be as wanton as he said my mother was. But as I looked into his eyes, I could feel his power over me. Submissive feelings washed over me, and more than anything I wanted to please him and do whatever he wanted, regardless of how uncomfortable he made me feel. In the end, I trusted him and relented to his demands.

“Okay, Daddy ... we can try it.”

I tried to relax, knowing he was going to push ahead no matter what. He opened the container and squirted a copious amount of lube on the plug, then dripped some of its contents on my asshole. I felt the cool liquid drip down onto the lips of my pussy. I flinched when he touched the tip of the plug to my asshole. Fortunately, because it was so small, there was only a mild pressure as he slid it up past my sphincter and into me.

“There, how’s that feel?” he asked quietly.

“It’s not that bad,” I shyly admitted. I’d never used this type of toy before, so it felt like I was breaking new ground with him. More than anything, I wanted to please him and make him happy. I was obeying him and letting him use me in the manner that he wanted, and that brought a deep sense of fulfillment and contentment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.