Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Once my lust had temporarily been sated, a wretchedness washed over me and the reality of what we’d just done hit me like a brick to the head. Oh, God ... I just gave my father head. This was a mistake ... this was wrong ... so wrong ... or was it? I wasn’t sure.

My father looked into my unsure, searching eyes and then sat down on the couch. “Sit down, Kenna, let’s talk about what just happened.”

I slid my thong back over my pussy so I was somewhat covered and then sat down next to my father. There was a few seconds of silence until he spoke.

“Come on, Kenna, let’s be realistic about this. You’re not a virgin and you’re not a child. Suzi isn’t available for me, and you don’t have anyone else to fuck you. So I think the solution is pretty obvious, don’t you?”

“But it’s not right, Daddy, it’s incest.”

“Okay, it’s incest. So what’s your objection to incest?”

“I don’t know, I just don’t think of you that way...” My thought trailed off, because I was tempted to lie and not admit the truth. I had thought about him ... him and my mother from time to time when I was younger, when I heard those sounds coming from their bedroom. But I was not going to admit that.

“Maybe you should start thinking about us in that way, Kenna, because I’m all you’re likely to get as long as this pandemic stays with us.”

He had me there, that was for sure. Despite my momentary thoughts of wrongness, I was still so horny I couldn’t think straight. But before I could formulate any response, he continued his sensual verbal assault.

“You’re not the only one who’s horny, Kenna. As I told you, my girlfriend is self-isolating when she’s not at the hospital working, and I haven’t had sex for weeks, just like you. Masturbation and phone sex don’t do for me anymore, just like touching yourself isn’t working for you.” He looked directly in my eyes. “So what do you think we should do about our mutual problem?”

I wasn’t sure what to think or say, but I could feel myself warming up to his idea as the truthfulness of his words began to mentally break me down. We both needed sex and it was becoming increasingly difficult to find a way to refuse him. “I suppose we could ... you know ... maybe try this ... maybe just once ... it would be something we’d be doing for each other ... something that would help us get through this lockdown,” I said reluctantly.

“After what you said before, I think that’s really a cop-out. You told me you’re a slut, you’re horny, and you need to be fucked. You look so much like your mother when she was younger, when we first got married, and I’m hoping you’re just as good in bed as she was.”

His last statement really took me for a mental spin; I’d never really known about my parents’ sex life, and in that moment I had to know more. “Mom was ... you know ... good in bed?” I asked in a voice barely above a whisper.

“Your mother was the classic definition of a great wife,” he told me. “She was a lady in the living room, a gourmet in the kitchen, and a whore in the bedroom. She would do anything I wanted, and she enjoyed every bit of it. From what you said about your need to be taken hard and used, I’m guessing you’re like her in that way.”

That’s probably true, I thought, but he wasn’t done yet. “Suzi’s like that,” he said musingly. “She’s really quite submissive.” Then, abruptly, he asked, “Are you? You seemed to be, a few minutes ago.”

That was a tough question. I pondered how to respond. “In some ways, I have to say I am. I already told you I like it rough sometimes, and I’m usually willing to do whatever my lover wants.”

“Usually?” he pressed.

Another toughie. My head was swimming; this was all coming at me too fast to process and it took me a moment to formulate my response. “If I’m really into the guy, to be totally honest I’d have to say always.”

“Are you on the pill or otherwise safe in terms of avoiding pregnancy?”

“Yes, I’m on the pill,” I admitted.

“I figured so,” he said. “We’ll have to make sure you don’t run out of them.” Then he reached down and slipped his hand inside my thong. I was soaked, and when he slid his finger inside my pussy I let out a long deep moan. Being touched in such a provocative way by my father was almost more than I could take, and I felt my desire for him begin to build in earnest.

“You’re really close,” he commented. It was the understatement of the week. “Your slutty little body is on fire, isn’t it?”

I’m as ready as I’ve ever been, I thought to myself. I leaned over, pressed my lips against his, and opened my mouth. I grabbed his head and pressed it against mine and felt him respond, his tongue emerging and moving into my mouth. Then he straightened up and pressed against me. His hands surrounded me, one on my neck and the other grabbing my ass. I swung around, back onto his lap, and I ground my pussy against his big cock that had grown to full hardness.

“Daddy,” I whispered into his ear, “my nipples are aching to be touched, my pussy is dripping wet, and I need to be fucked. I want to spend the rest of the night with you, just like my mother did. I’m yours now, and the sooner we go to your room the sooner we can do this.”

He took my hand, pulled me to my feet, and led me to his bedroom. Then he commanded, “Get the rest of those clothes off and get on the bed.”

Wordlessly, I slipped my little tank top off and slid the thong down my thighs. After rearranging the pillows, I slid to the center of the bed. Slowly, I opened my legs, exposing the most intimate region of my body to my father, and looked up into his lust-filled eyes.

“You’re as beautiful as your mother, you’re like a younger version of her.” His sensuous words oozed sex and it was as if it was dripping off the walls. “I wonder if you taste like her.”

If we were going to do this, I wanted the whole experience. “Come here and find out,” I said lustfully.

He swiftly moved between my legs and began licking my pussy lips. There was no subtlety at that moment, just a hunger. As his mouth connected with my outer lips, I let out a cross between a moan and a groan and reached for his head to guide it to where I wanted. But he was stronger than I was and he resisted my gentle overture, making me realize which of us was in charge.

He was definitely in control as he worked his tongue deep into my sopping-wet slit. He worked it in and around, sucking my lips and licking the walls of my vagina. His hands were busy as well. He started by cupping the cheeks of my ass, gripping them, molding them, squeezing them. After he’d seemingly covered every inch of them, one hand moved to my asshole and his finger began to slowly caress it.

“Yesss,” I hissed.

Hearing my moans, he took a moment to suck on that finger and then dip it into my pussy. When it returned to my rosebud, it was slick, and he used the moisture to work his finger into my tight hole. At the same time, he moved his other hand to the entrance to my pussy and placed two fingers inside, reaching for my G-spot as he moved his mouth to my clit. Instantly, my body began to climb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.