Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“So tell me about a woman’s breast.”

“They get bigger as they grow older.”

“That’s true, but where do you touch them to turn a woman on?” There was a blank look on his face. Slowly, I pulled my bikini top down. “You touch them here.” I took his hand in mine and placed it on my nipple. “Rub it gently, okay ... mine are very sensitive and it doesn’t take much.”

He took my little pink nub and gently rolled it around between his fingers, and I let out a little moan as shivers went through my body. “See what you’re doing to me?”

“It’s getting hard,” he said in amazement. I looked down and noticed the tent that was forming in his swim trunks as my instruction continued.

“That’s because it feels good, and I love what you’re doing,” I said between little sips of breath. “Now do the same thing with the other one.”

His other hand moved to my other nipple and he gently began to play with it and coax it until it was stiff. “Yeah, that feels really good,” I said while little tremors erupted in my stomach. “How do you know a woman is turned on and likes what you’re doing?”

Another blank expression. They didn’t teach him anything in this sex-ed class. I lifted my butt up out of the chair, slid my bikini bottom off, and opened my legs. “What does my pussy look like, baby?” I said seductively.

“It’s wet and shiny, like it was earlier.”

“What do these look like?” I moved my hand down and rubbed my fingertips over the lips of my vagina.

“They look swollen, a little red and kinda puffy.”

“When a man gets excited, and erect, his penis fills up with blood, right?”

“Yes,” he said, never taking his eyes off my pussy.

“When a woman gets aroused, she gets wet, and the lips of her vagina get red and swollen, just like mine are now.”

Talking to him like this, teaching him like this, was something I’d never done before, and it was incredibly exciting to me.

“You’re getting wetter, and some of the liquid is coming out of you now,” he said in amazement.

“Not all women get this wet, this easily, okay?” I paused for a moment. “But I do, I always have when I’m turned on.”

“It means you’re ready for sex, right?”

“It means that a good lover is ready to take me to the next step.”

“What’s that?”

“I’ve had you in my mouth all day, haven’t I?”

He broke into another big smile. “Yes,” he said shyly.

“A good lover will want to do the same thing to me.” I thought for a moment. “A guy always wants a woman to give him head, it’s something he expects, right?”

“Of course,” he said matter-of-factly.

“What I did to you when I took you in my mouth felt good, right?”

“It was amazing,” he gushed.

“It feels great for women too, yet some guys won’t do it,” I said somewhat sternly. I could see the wheels spinning in his head as he processed what I was telling him. “Those guys usually don’t get laid a second time; does that make sense?”

“Yeah.”

“And I don’t want you to be one of those guys, you’re better than that.”

“Yes, I am,” he said confidently.

“You know where to touch a woman’s breasts to give her pleasure, but where do you touch her down here?” I pointed between my legs.

“Ummm ... her clit, right?”

“Yes, her clitoris. Can you tell me where mine is?” His blank expression was all the answer I needed. I sat back in the chair, opened my legs wide, and gently pulled the lips of my vagina apart. “You see that little nub sticking out just a little?”

“Yes, I see it,” he said excitedly.

“That’s my clit and it’s the most sensitive spot on a woman’s body.” His eyes never strayed from between my legs as I continued. “It feels really good when it’s gently rubbed, just like this.” I gently manipulated it between my fingers and little tremors erupted deep in my stomach.

“It’s getting a little bigger and you’re really wet now,” he said excitedly.

My secretions were starting to ooze out and a little wet trail was dripping down my inner thighs. “Yes, it’s because I’m getting more turned on.”

“It looks so sexy.”

I smiled. “Do you know what feels better than a finger?”

“What?”

“A tongue.”

“Will you let me try that?”

I dipped two fingers into my pussy, soaking them, and then I held them up to his mouth. “Taste me.” He slid forward and my fingers went into his mouth. “What do I taste like?”

“I don’t know how to describe it; it’s tangy, maybe just a little sweet.”

Daddy said I tasted like a peach, but I wasn’t going to reveal that. “Do you like how I taste?” I said seductively.

“I love how you taste, Kenna,” he said huskily.

“Let me teach you how to lick a woman properly; put your head between my legs.” He knelt down with his head between my legs. “First lick the lips of my vagina, tease me just a little and make me really want it.” I shivered when he ran his tongue over my swollen, puffy lips. “Perfect, now put your tongue deep inside me.” My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I found it very difficult to form coherent thoughts and speak as his tongue licked the walls of my vagina. “Now find my clit with your tongue.” Lighting bolts shot through my body as the tip of his tongue rolled over and caressed my clit. “Yeah, just like that, just a little more.” It felt like I was on a beach, lying in the sand, as wave after wave of my orgasm crashed into me and consumed me.

When I came back around, he was still trying to lick me and I gently pushed him away. “I get really sensitive there afterwards, okay?” I said while still trying to catch my breath.

“I’m ... I’m ... so sorry, I ... I...”

“No, you didn’t hurt me, baby, it’s okay.” I said gently. “As soon as you can tell I had an orgasm, it’s just good to stop and let me settle back down.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.