Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I opened my mouth and dribbled more saliva over his cock until it was wet and shiny, then took him back into my mouth. I spent just a bit of time gently sucking on the head again before I began working him in deeper. I ensured my mouth was warm and wet, and after a few seconds I’d relaxed my throat and was taking him all the way down to the root. I could hear his soft moans and grunts as I plunged him in and out of my mouth over and over. He had a bit more control this time, but after about two minutes his breathing changed. He began lifting his ass up off the mattress, and I held still so he could fuck my mouth and throat.

“Oh, God ... oh, God...”

I had him so deep in my throat I didn’t even taste the first heavy spurt. Then I backed off, kept my lips wrapped tight around the head, and swallowed each thick rope of semen just after it came out. When the volleys finally subsided, I licked up and down the length of his cock, cleaning him, and while he continued to recover I moved up his body and snuggled into him.

“Put your arms around me and hold me, okay?” Instantly he complied by wrapping me up tight and pulling me solidly against him. “Make sure you always hold your lover like this afterwards, okay?”

“Okay, but can I ask why?”

I could tell he was finally calming down and becoming more comfortable around me. “She needs to know you care about her, and she needs to feel your affection after she does something intimate for you.” I rested my head on his chest and he gently ran his hands through my long blonde hair. This boy is definitely a natural.

“You’re really good at giving blow...” his voice trailed off.

I innocently smiled. “I’ve had a little practice, but I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

He took a moment to collect his thoughts. “Can I ask you something?”

“You can always ask me anything, I’m an open book to you.”

“When you met me at the airport, did you want to have sex with me?”

“I knew it was your birthday and I wanted to give you a special gift, something personal, something only I could give you.”

He broke into another big smile. “You’re the best gift I’ve ever received.”

His erection had semi-deflated after the second orgasm, but now he was rock-hard again, and after giving him head twice my pussy was hot and wet and I needed a little relief.

I gently ran my fingers over the little hairs on his stomach. “I want to feel you inside me, would you like that?” I purred.

He smiled, a big Cheshire-cat smile. “I’d love that, Kenna.”

I slid off of him, rolled over onto my back, and opened my legs. In an instant, he was between them. “Go slow at first, okay ... and take your time, don’t be in a hurry.” Like all young men, I figured he had a hair trigger and hadn’t yet developed much control, but I hoped that after two orgasms he’d last long enough for me to get off with him.

He took his cock in his hands and ran the head up and down my slit, which produced a delicate little tingle in the pit of my stomach. He split the lips of my vagina, finding my openng, and then gently eased the head inside me.

“Yeah, baby ... just like that ... nice and slow.” I put my hands on his shoulders as he slowly rotated his hips forward, and I could feel the bulbous head of his cock slowly opening and filling me. I let out a deep moan as he continued to push forward until our bodies melted together.

“God, you feel so good.” When I looked up, his eyes were closed and it was as if he’d drifted off into another world. Slowly, he began rocking gently backward and then leisurely easing back into me.

“Yeah, just a little faster, you feel so good inside me, you’ve got this,” I cooed encouragingly.

He really picked up the pace and this was just about the time I’d usually squeeze the muscles in my vagina to help bring my lover off. However, I could tell by the way he was panting and grunting that no additional stimulus from me was needed. At this torrid pace, I knew he wasn’t far off, and if I wanted an orgasm I’d have to take care of it myself. I eased my fingers between my legs and rubbed my clit. Instantly, my body began to climb.

“Oh, Jesus ... oh, God ... I ... I...”

His breathing changed and his body stiffened. Just as I felt him squirt deep inside me, I went over the edge as a powerful orgasm consumed me. When my senses were back about me, he had collapsed on top of me and his weight was pushing me deeper into the mattress. After a few seconds, he slid by my side, and I snuggled up against him as we faced each other.

“Kenna, that was just...” his voice trailed off and a big smile broke across his face.

“Your first time was okay?”

“It was the most amazing thing I’ve ever done.”

I couldn’t help but grin. “Happy birthday, honey,” I said as I slid closer into him and he held me tight.

“Can we do that again?”

I giggled. “We have all weekend.”

We took a little nap, and when we awoke we showered together and scrubbed each other clean. Levi wanted another blow job in the shower, and of course I complied. He was the birthday boy, after all. Once we got out of the shower, he said he was hungry again, so we ordered hamburgers through Grubhub and had them delivered. After we ate, he wanted to check out the pool. He hadn’t brought a swimsuit, but I was able to find one of Kyle’s old trunks that fit him perfectly. I thought of showing off a little in one of my little Wicked Weasels, but decided against it. Instead, I chose a semi-modest lime-green pucker-back bikini and put my Dashiki beach wrap on over it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.