Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

When we approached my car in the parking lot, carrying our multiple bags of clothes, Levi turned and looked at me. “You want me to be the man, right? Doesn’t the man drive?”

My jaw dropped. “Ummm ... I don’t know about that, do you have a license?”

“I have a learner’s permit,” he replied confidently, “so we’d, you know, be legal.”

I wasn’t sure that I trusted my cousin with my $60,000 car, but it was nice to see him step up a bit and show a little poise and tenacity.

“Okay,” I said hesitantly, “but you’d better be careful.”

His eyes lit up. “I will be, I promise.”

I’d planned on putting my hand on his thigh again on the way home. However, I didn’t want to distract him and I wanted him to concentrate on the road as we made our way to Summerlin. He was actually a really good driver and he handled the congested Las Vegas Strip and the freeway effortlessly. When we finally made it home after the half-hour drive, I helped him put all of his new clothes and backpack into one of the guest rooms. He was quite impressed with Daddy’s house, which he’d never seen. Once I got him settled in, I excused myself to use the restroom and change.

Once I got out of the bathroom, I put on a pair of tiny Levi’s 501 jean shorts and a little white cotton T-shirt. I didn’t wear a bra, but I kept my little black lace thong on. When I came out of Daddy’s bedroom, I found Levi in the TV room; he was sitting on the couch and he was on his laptop computer.

“Whatcha up to?” I said as I slid onto the couch beside him, so close that our thighs touched.

“I’m checking my email,” he said without even looking up at me and barely acknowledging my presence.

“How are you on the internet? Our wi-fi is password-protected.”

He broke into a little grin. “Please ... I’m a hacker and it was a pretty easy password to break.”

My eyes got wide. Daddy had a lot of important legal and financial information on his home computer, and suddenly I wondered if it was in jeopardy. “Levi, promise me you won’t hack into anything else.”

For the first time since I’d entered the room, he looked seriously into my eyes. “You’re family, Kenna, and I’d never hurt you or my Uncle Martin.”

I smiled. “Thank you.” This boy was smart as a whip, and intelligence had always turned me on.

He went back to typing on his keyboard, but every now and then I saw his eyes travel up and down my long, tan legs, which I had stretched out and onto the coffee table. Of course, I pretended not to notice.

“So, tell me about your girlfriend,” I said whimsically.

“I... ummm ... I don’t have one.”

“C’mon, a handsome hacker like you?” I said playfully.

“The girls at my school aren’t really interested in me,” he said solemnly.

“Do you talk with them, get to know them?”

“No, not really; I’m normally pretty shy around them,” he admitted. “I wouldn’t even... ummm ... even know what to say.”

“I can help you; pretend I’m one of the girls you’d like to talk to.”

He thought for a moment, then said, “Hi, Monica, it’s... ummm ... a nice day, isn’t it?”

Monica? He’s getting into this. “It’s a beautiful day,” I said, giving him a big smile and looking sexily into his eyes. He stopped talking, and I realized he wasn’t sure what else to say to me, so I continued. “I love those new clothes, where did you get them?”

“I was, ummm ... in Las Vegas last weekend and... ummm ... my cousin got them for me for my birthday,” he said shyly.

“Oh, your cousin, what’s she like?”

“Maybe my cousin is a guy,” he countered with a little smile.

“No, I think it was definitely a woman who picked out those clothes for you and helped you look so handsome today.”

A little blush broke over his face and he looked down. “She’s tall, she has long blonde hair, she’s funny, and she’s really pretty.” Our eyes sensually met.

“She sounds like the perfect girl for you,” I whispered sexily.

“She is, she’s every guy’s... ummm ... fantasy girl.”

I rolled over just a little and moved my thigh so it was on top of his. I pushed my big breasts up against his chest and leaned in, and we shared a little kiss. I ran my hand over his arm softly. “Open your mouth just a little when you kiss me, okay?”

“Okay.”

I leaned in again and slid my tongue into his mouth, and we shared a soft romantic kiss. His breathing got more ragged and I felt his erection press into my stomach.

“I really like kissing you, Levi,” I whispered after I broke our embrace.

“I really liked it too ... can I... ummm ... admit something to you, Kenna?”

“Of course, you can say anything to me.”

“That was my ... you know ... first kiss.”

I smiled. “Did you like it?”

“It was amazing, you’re amazing, I’ve... ummm ... never met anyone like you.”

“Do you want to kiss me again?” I said demurely.

“Yes, can we?”

“Of course we can.”

Gradually, I was building up his confidence, and he leaned in this time. Our lips fused sexily together and I felt him work his tongue into my mouth with youthful exuberance. I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed gently as we made out for a couple of minutes. During our passionate embrace, I moved myself so I was sitting in his lap, straddling him.

I broke our hot kiss and began nibbling on his earlobe, and I whispered into his ear, “Would you like to see me?”

His face lit up. “Could I?”

“Of course you can.”

I straightened back up and slowly slipped my T-shirt over my head, exposing myself to him. Instantly, his eyes were fused to my chest.

“Oh, God, you... ummm ... have amazing tits,” he said breathlessly.

“Call them breasts, that’s much sexier, okay?”

“Okay, they ... they look just like the girls in my...” His voice trailed off.

“In your magazines?” I said gently as a little smile broke over my face.

“Yes, but you’re ... you’re much more beautiful than they are, Kenna.”

That was probably the best compliment I’d ever received. “Would you like to touch them?”

There was a look of wonder in his eyes that I immediately loved. “Could I?” he asked again.

“Yes, of course.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.