Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

It was Thursday evening and I had just finished studying. We were sitting at the kitchen table and enjoying one of my father’s delicious dinners. Once we’d completed our entrées of steak and a petite lobster tail, I went to the refrigerator and retrieved some blueberry cheesecake bites I’d prepared earlier for dessert. Once I was back sitting down, he spoke to me.

“Do you remember your Aunt Edith?”

“Yes, your sister from Connecticut?”

“Yes, I talked to her last week.”

“I hope she’s doing okay,” I said after taking a bite of my dessert.

“She’s doing fine.”

“It’s been so long since I’ve seen her; the last time was at Mom’s funeral, I think,” I said solemnly. “Edith brought her son with her to the funeral; he was just out of diapers, if I remember correctly.”

“Yes, exactly, her son, Levi. I remember you babysitting him.” He paused, then added, “He’s coming to visit us this weekend.”

I stopped mid-bite. “Really, ummm ... okay ... that will be nice, I guess.”

“You don’t sound very enthused about seeing your cousin again.”

The last thing I wanted was to have some teenager running around the house and ruining our weekend together, especially since the lockdown had been lifted and we weren’t together all day like we’d been for months. “No, he’s family and I’d love to see him again,” I said in a syrupy-sweet voice. “How old is he now, about twelve?”

“No, he’s fifteen and about to have a birthday. Your aunt is worried about him, that’s why she wanted him to spend a celebratory weekend with us.”

“Ummm ... what’s she worried about?”

“Well, in my day we used to call guys like him a nerd, but I’m not sure what the term is in today’s vernacular.”

I broke into a little smile; I was pretty sure I knew the type of guy he was talking about. “We called guys like that a geek or a dweeb in high school.”

“Exactly. You know the type; he sits around the house, reads books, he’s on his computer or playing video games, never goes out, and he’s not into girls.”

“He may be gay; did Aunt Edith consider that?”

It was his turn to crack a little grin. “Well, she told me he’s got a stack of pornographic magazines full of pictures of women under his bed, so I don’t think that’s the issue.”

“So you and Aunt Edith think a weekend with us will fix all his problems?”

He shot me a stern look and I sank down in my chair. “He’s a virgin, Kenna, and that’s one problem you can take care of.”

My jaw dropped. “Daddy ... I ... I...”

“Edith is worried and she thought we could help him. She never married, so he doesn’t have a male role model in his life, and she thought spending the weekend with us would be good for him.”

“Exactly,” I said gently, “he needs you, not me.”

“Well, maybe,” he allowed. “But he also needs a woman to show him the ways around the bedroom, an experienced, understanding woman to work with him and teach him.” He looked seriously into my eyes. “He needs a slut, and I just happen to have one of those.”

I smiled at that, because I knew it was the truth. Over the past few months, he’d turned me into a replica of my mother, who’d been as slutty a woman as he could have hoped for when he wanted her to be. But I tried again to deflect from his plan for Levi.

“So Aunt Edith is okay with him coming here and having sex with me all weekend?”

“Of course not; she doesn’t know that’s my plan for him. She thinks he’s coming here to see the sights, and you’re going to convince him to never let her know otherwise.”

“So what will you be doing while I’m entertaining this young man all weekend?”

“I’m taking Suzi to Los Angeles; I promised her a little sightseeing and shopping trip.”

My heart sank at that news. “You know I’d love to go with you, right?”

“I know, but I have a much more lavish vacation planned for us on your spring break. This means a lot to me, Kenna; he’s family, and I’ll make it up to you, I promise. How you get this started is up to you, but, once you have him under your spell, you’ll be able to wrap him around your little finger. Show him how great sex can be, and be sure to teach him how to give as well as receive. Once he sees how strongly you react to whatever you have him do, he’ll be hooked on the power to give a girl pleasure, and that’s the goal.”

“I’ll make sure he has a good time and learns a lot, Daddy, I promise.”

“I know you will, honey; I expect nothing less from you.”

It was 1:15 the next afternoon and I was zipping down Maryland Parkway to get to McCarran airport. I got out of class a few minutes late, but I knew if I hurried I’d be able to meet Levi at baggage claim shortly after his flight landed. I parked my Land Rover Evoque in short-term parking and hustled into the airport. I checked the monitor, looked up my cousin’s flight, walked briskly to the correct baggage claim area, and took a seat in one of the uncomfortable chairs and waited. My father had shown me a recent picture, so I hoped I’d be able to pick him out among the large throng of travelers.

As I was scanning the crowd, I felt someone gently touch my shoulder. “Kenna?”

I looked up and saw a tall, gangly-looking young man who was nervously smiling at me. He had scruffy-looking wavy brown hair and scraggly facial hair that might one day be the beginnings of a beard. He was wearing a torn pair of blue jeans and a wrinkled T-shirt. In all honesty, he looked like an absolute mess. This is going to be a bigger challenge than I thought.

“Levi?”

“Yes,” he said shyly.

As I stood up, he extended his hand in an attempt to shake mine, but I pulled him in for a big hug, which caught him completely by surprise. Tentatively, he wrapped his arms around me.

“It’s great to see you; how was your flight?”

“It’s nice to see you too. It was a long flight, but it went okay.”

He seemed just about as enthused about being here as I was for having him here. However, I did a much better job at hiding my true feelings. “Cheer up, we’re going to have a fun weekend, I promise,” I said enthusiastically.

“Uh ... okay. Where’s Uncle Martin?”

“He had a meeting in Los Angeles that he had to attend, so it’s just going to be you and me ... I hope that’s okay.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.