Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The cock disappeared back through the wall and I turned and looked at my father with a satisfied smile on my face. Despite my earlier nervousness and reservations, I was really getting into this. I licked my lips and said, “I want to do that again.”

I heard the door open and quickly close in the other room. A couple of seconds later, I glanced over at the hole in the wall and saw that a new mystery man had already replaced our previous guest. My father looked and then nodded. I turned my head and put my mouth on the new cock in front of me.

As I filled my mouth, my father squatted behind me and ran his hand under my ass. He rubbed his fingers over my pussy lips and onto my clit. I jumped a little, but I didn’t miss a beat with the task at hand. He continued to rub my clit and I could feel the moisture dripping between my legs. I picked up the speed of my head-bobbing whenever he sped up his finger movements, and in no time I heard another double-knock on the wall. This time I knew to pull the cock out of my mouth, and I directed the ropes of sticky semen onto my breasts.

My father stood up and stepped around me to see the result of this encounter. I had gotten a couple of new thick globs, but not nearly the quantity as my first visitor. I ran my finger over the tip of the cock and collected a small dollop, then licked my finger to get a little taste.

I scooted back a little from the wall and turned to look up at my father. I shot him a big sexy smile and he knew I was enjoying this. Then I reached for his zipper, slid it down, and retrieved his big thick cock, which was at full attention from watching me pleasure the strangers. I wrapped both of my hands around his member and stroked it with pure lust in my eyes. But just when I was about to take him into my mouth, the dim light through the glory hole went dark again and a new participant emerged through the hole.

My father pointed to the wall and said, “Your fans are waiting.”

“Are you sure? I want to take care of you too,” I said sensually.

“I’m sure.”

I shot him a playful smile. “Okay, Daddy.”

I gently began to stroke his cock and turned to greet my next guest. I gasped as I struggled to wrap my hand around the huge black monster poking through the wall. It was definitely the biggest I’d ever seen. It looked to be just a little under ten inches, it was inhumanly thick, and the head looked to be about the size of a small apple. I was beginning to question whether I’d be able to get the whole thing in my mouth, but I was determined to at least try.

I’d never been with a black man, but that didn’t faze me in the slightest. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and began working the big black cock in. I was astounded by how much I was able to engulf; at least half of it disappeared between my lips on the first push. I continued to stroke my father’s cock as I took in more of the guy in front of me. My Daddy leaned his shoulder against the adjacent wall and closed his eyes while he listened to me gasping as I struggled to fit that long cock into my throat.

After about a minute, I tightened my grip on my father’s cock and moaned. My father’s eyes popped open, no doubt thinking I had just finished off the guy I’d been working on, but then he saw that I’d changed positions. I’d raised my ass up so it was almost touching the hole in the wall. From behind me, there was a long black hand reaching through and two long black fingers buried in my pussy. I rocked myself back, driving his fingers in deeper, and I released Daddy’s cock and took it into my mouth.

My father grabbed his phone from his pocket and started recording a video of the action. It shocked me a little at first, because I’d never let anyone record or take pictures of me during sex, but I trusted him implicitly. I took my father’s cock deep into my throat while pushing back harder on the fingers. After about a minute or so, I heard my father’s breathing begin to change and I knew he was close.

“My clit, rub my clit,” I moaned, just loud enough that I hoped the unseen black man behind the wall could hear me. Fortunately, he did. He withdrew his fingers and began furiously rubbing the little nub between my lips. Instantly, my body began to climb. “Yeah, just like that, just a little more,” I cooed.

I held my lips tight around the head of my father’s cock and he began to furiously thrust into my mouth and throat. The thick fingers behind me were expertly manipulating my clit. Just as a powerful orgasm washed over me, my father shot his semen into my mouth and I swallowed each heavy spurt.

When I’d recovered, I looked up at my father playfully. “Okay, I owe this guy, Daddy, let me take care of him,” I said. My father nodded, giving me the go-ahead. I flipped back around and whispered through the wall opening, “Give me that big black cock again.”

A few seconds later, the hard black monster reappeared and I began sucking on the bulbous head. I could hear moans and pants coming from the other side of the wall as I continued to work him deeper into my mouth and throat. It was definitely a challenge, but I kept working at it until I’d finally taken him all the way down to the root. I kept my mouth warm and wet, and long strings of my saliva were dripping out of my mouth onto the floor.

Whoever he was, he had amazing control, because I was able to fellate him for at least three or four minutes before I heard deep moans and grunts from the other side of the wall. I thought of letting him slip out of my mouth, but I’d gone this far and I wanted the entire experience. I held him deep in my throat when he erupted. Then I slid back several inches and he filled my mouth with an amazing quantity of semen. I took a little breath and swallowed several times. When he was finally spent, I heard him stumble back and sit in the chair.

“Jesus, girl, that was incredible,” I heard through the thin wall.

A little smile broke over my face. “You’re welcome,” I said shyly.

I’d somewhat regained my composure and sat comfortably on my knees, but I was still a little out of it. I shook my head to straighten myself out, then looked up at my father with an expression he knew all too well, my look of urgent sexual need. I was so wet and turned on, I needed to feel more than just fingers inside me. “Are you ready to fuck your little slut?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.